Performance Art

Alex Jones's lawyer said in court that he is

>playing a character
>a performance artist.

So it's all just an act. Who would have guessed that? Do you feel like idiots know for believing that man, Sup Forums and Mr. Trump?

Here I got you a Fox News link to the story so you can't weasel your way out of this by crying "fake news":

insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/17/alex-jones-performance-artist-attorney-says-texas-child-custody-case

independent.co.uk/news/infowars-alex-jones-performance-artist-playing-character-lawyer-conspiracy-theory-donald-trump-a7687571.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_1pJ8SF7QQY
care2.com/greenliving/what-do-gay-frogs-tell-us-about-our-water-and-ourselves.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scientists_opposing_the_mainstream_scientific_assessment_of_global_warming#Scientists_questioning_the_accuracy_of_IPCC_climate_projections
youtube.com/watch?v=wEfn065PkCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ukAwBRDfHdI
youtube.com/watch?v=s1VkIiJ6k1g
youtube.com/watch?v=io3b0IuATI0
youtube.com/watch?v=pRenGy0cg5s
youtube.com/watch?v=XIUaRgwJshE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States
merck.com/product/usa/pi_circulars/m/mmr_ii/mmr_ii_pi.pdf
tokyotimes.com/side-effects-in-young-girls-take-gardasil-out-from-japanese-market/
hsph.harvard.edu/magazine/magazine_article/fluoridated-drinking-water/
youtube.com/watch?v=9qX5ZbZJrY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was wandering who was next on the character assassination list of sharia blue after Milo. Thanks for clearing that up.

You'd have to be an absolute idiot to take that man seriously.

He will say anything to keep custody of his children.

What fucking monster loves his children like that?!

Just took my daily super male vitality and brain force doses. You nwo lizard shills won't get to me!!!

>character assassination
>Alex Jones
>character assassination

Srsly, kid? How exactly do you assassinate the character of Alex Jones?

Pretty sure they are probably referencing the skits he does like when he rips his Hillary shirt off. I love that people laugh at him and call him crazy when seeing obvious skits. He believes what he says but for his skits he does the wrestling thing and turns his personality to 10.

>it's not an act, feel free to take away my kids
or
>it was just an act, i dont wan't to lose my kids custody. This is serious

really makes my neurons going hans, i know you are busy slurping all that rapefugee cum but you should be able to wrap up this situation

>a performance artist.
>So it's all just an act.
thats not what it means you proxyshill

More importantly, how the fuck do you parody a guy that's already that far over the top?

Colbert's effort was simply pathetic.

Alex has been freaking out since February about certain companies trying to delist Info Wars

you kill him and replace him by bill hicks

not like this thread is posted once every few hours

>Colbert's effort was simply pathetic.

Actually is was a pretty good impersonation.

He's performing an exaggerated version of himself - he still believes the positions he presents.

He's like Dick Masterson.

He is only acting when the cameras are off

ehhh. look. if someone is trying to take away a man's children, i'm fairly sure he'd want his lawyer would say anything to try to win the case, no matter what. alex must be freaking out. fuck it, i wish him luck!

90% of Sup Forums disavows that retarded angry manlet

it's just rhe remaining wave of stormweenies and alt reightrz XD that suck his dick and defend him

>youtu.be/_1pJ8SF7QQY
>youtu.be/_1pJ8SF7QQY
>youtu.be/_1pJ8SF7QQY

ALEX EXPLAINS

Ignore Colbert in the thumbnail

>a lawyer lying for his defendant
whats that?

shill thread. Alex Jones is the rules

10 years ago i believed 100% that alex jones is a cia agent, but during and after the elections, seeing how shills attacked him, i started liking the guy, and now i think he's one of the most based /ourguys/

keep up the good work, shariablue

>imblying lawyers tell the truth

is that you ghost?

I don't even like Alex Jones, in my eyes he is a scam artist who sells retards overpriced shit that has no purpose solely on fear, like those fucking water filters. But you have to be a moron to believe a lawyer unconditionally tells the truth and doesn't just say whatever he needs to in order to win the case for his client.

can i ask ghost, does that mean he is wrong 100% of the time, also what performance art is ALL THE MSM playing?

You think he's a con because you're too lazy and stupid to actually bother looking up even one topic he talks about.

>government is putting chemicals into water to turn frogs gay
>global warming is a conspiracy
>sandy hooks massacre was just an act from the government with paid child actors
>moon landing was fake
>fucking lizard people

Yeah he is actually the most legit person there is and everyone who doesn't believe his bullshit is just lazy or paid by the ebil gubbernment, right? Retard.

>How exactly do you assassinate the character of Alex Jones?

By spamming these threads every day. Which is what you're doing libcuck

Alex Jones is an artist and I enjoy his art

>implying any of those are remotely implausible

except it's true
care2.com/greenliving/what-do-gay-frogs-tell-us-about-our-water-and-ourselves.html
>I hardly refute the fact this fact, but have found myself puzzled by recent scientific findings about the influence of endocrine disruptors on sexual behavior in male South African Claw frogs. After being exposed in a laboratory environment to EPA approved levels of atrazine – the second most commonly used herbicide in the U.S., as well as a fairly common endocrine disruptor found in water supplies – these male frogs underwent a significant change in behavior. The frogs exposed to the atrazine, as opposed to the control group who weren’t, started exhibiting distinct homosexual behavior. Not only did they engage in homosexual sex with one another, as the attending scientist, Tyrone Hayes PHD, said of the frogs, their behavior became “feminized.” To be clear, they didn’t just behave like females, but they actually started producing eggs, which when fertilized by “normal” male frogs produced male offspring. In general, if you go to an environment that’s contaminated with atrazine you find more hermaphroditic or abnormally developed males, and this hormone, or endocrine, disruptor, like others, poses significant risks to all populations – animal, human, homosexual, and otherwise.

Yeah, his lawyer definitely isnt using a basic defence attorney tactic to get his client out of a guilty verdict.

Look up atrazine and BPA retard.

>global warming is a conspiracy
We are told there is internal consensus among scientists. This is not true. If you are a scientist that is skeptical you are smeared and blacklisted. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scientists_opposing_the_mainstream_scientific_assessment_of_global_warming#Scientists_questioning_the_accuracy_of_IPCC_climate_projections

>sandy hooks massacre was just an act from the government with paid child actors
Why is a man that just lost his kid smiling and getting into character? youtube.com/watch?v=wEfn065PkCQ

>moon landing was fake
He said there was a second, parallel program using more advanced tech. It's a wild claim but since I don't understand the science and technology involved I simply reserve judgement.

>fucking lizard people
Your confusing him with David Icke, which Alex has talked and joked about.
youtube.com/watch?v=ukAwBRDfHdI

You cherry-picked the worst stuff and you still have nothing because you don't bother to look anything up yourself. I can tell you're a leftist because smug and intellectually lazy/dishonest.

Friendly reminder that you are being systematically exterminated.
youtube.com/watch?v=s1VkIiJ6k1g
youtube.com/watch?v=io3b0IuATI0

Except atrazine isn't put into the water by the ebil gubbernment but instead literally by farmers spraying pesticides into their fields. Pesticides forbidden in most of Europe which is why we don't have this problem. Pesticides that ebil environmentalists want to regulate. But hey rather than addressing the real argument, that the government in putting it into the water, you moved the goalpost. You also conveniently ignored all the other conspiracy theories no matter how retarded they are. But hey keep sucking Jones dick, it's retards like you that keep his show alive.

ah yes, the good old i was merely pretending to be retarded defense

his lawyer is full of shit though. joe rogan says alex jones is for real and after seeing his podcast with alex i gotta agree. he gets genuinely upset when he starts talking about the nsa and shit like that, as you ought to

You try talking for hours on end, you'll say some crazy shit.

>if I say he's moving the goalpost no one will notice I'm moving the goalpost

It was your premise but you're pretending like its his. Very telling.

Sup Forums is satire, Sup Forums is a script for a movie several movies in fact and some tv shows too, Sup Forums is a board of peace

kys kraut no wonder you always lose wars

yeah but if you ran into that side of the internet from the early on, often one would hear accusatory statements about billy boy. from bill cooper(one who got offed) onwards. and theres vids of aj in action to support the claims of the so called 'controlled opposition' and 'gatekeeping'.

i take info by all of these guys as conspirateinment that stimualtes the thought.

>Look up atrazine and BPA retard.

Look up pesticides and who sprays them into their fields, retard.

>We are told there is internal consensus among scientists
Because there is. It's a scientific fact and every chemist doctor can attest you that it is real. The only reason why retards like you believe otherwise is because you have fallen to marketing schemes by the coal industry.

Watch youtube.com/watch?v=pRenGy0cg5s
Read up about ozone depletion, the average earth temperature over the last 100 years, or any other scientific fact. Climate change denial is akin to the denial of the existence of electricity.

>Why is a man that just lost his kid smiling and getting into character?
And clearly that is evidence that it was just a giant hoax. All the witnesses and parents who lost their children attesting it happened is not evidence though.

>He said there was a second, parallel program using more advanced tech
And why the fuck would they do that? And more importantly, how come nobody in 50 years has ever said or leaked anything about that?

>Your confusing him with David Icke, which Alex has talked and joked about.
Fair point.

Also I forgot to mention:
>9/11 was government plot
>vaccinations are the fires of moloch
>fucking fluoride mind control bullshit

>I can tell you're a leftist because smug and intellectually lazy/dishonest.

I am a conservative, but not a retarded one as you. Frankly I despise people like you. It is moronic science denying retards like you that give the leftist ammunition because they can point at you and say "look, this is how retarded and delusional the conservatives are". And sadly in your case they are right. The leftist scum would never have seized so much power without retards like you giving them ammunition and a target they can generalize. Kill yourself you dumb cuckservative.

Wow are they really trying this hard to assassinate AJ character?
By the way Bill Hicks is alive he got a new name and lives in a coastal city in Rio de Janeiro called Angra dos Reis.
Thank me later.

unlike cnn newsreaders. they're legit. everyone plays a character. most characters are coward bootlickers

>youtube.com/watch?v=XIUaRgwJshE

>Look up pesticides and who sprays them into their fields, retard.
Look up Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030. There is a plan of depopulation in place.
The government would never do anything unethical, right? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

>It's a scientific fact and every chemist doctor can attest you that it is real.
Wrong. Even on wikipedia there is a list of dissenting voices.

>because you have fallen to marketing schemes by the coal industry.
Yeah I'm inundated with coal propaganda up here in Canada.

>And clearly that is evidence that it was just a giant hoax. All the witnesses and parents who lost their children attesting it happened is not evidence though.
You must be a sociopath or an autist because that is not at all how a grieving parent behaves.

>9/11
Look up the dancing Israelis and Cheney's stand-down order.

>Vaccines
Vaccines can and do have serious side-effects. The public is sold the lie that they are perfectly safe.
merck.com/product/usa/pi_circulars/m/mmr_ii/mmr_ii_pi.pdf
tokyotimes.com/side-effects-in-young-girls-take-gardasil-out-from-japanese-market/

>Fluoride
The government is literally putting 'medicine' in your water with your informed consent. That doesn't alarm you? You call me a cuck yet think it's normal for people to put things into your body without your informed consent.
The Fluoride Deception - Christopher Bryson
The Case Against Fluoride - Paul Connett
hsph.harvard.edu/magazine/magazine_article/fluoridated-drinking-water/
Even Hufpo admits this: www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-mercola/fluoride_b_2479833.html

You mad white boy?

Hey pol
is there any recommended independent youtube news that isn't sjw lefty OR a (((puppet)))

>You can lose your kids for having the "wrong" political views.
Fuck women, fuck the west for enabling this bullshit.

>In fact, let me say this right now. Let me tell — I’m not against gay people. OK. I love them, they’re great folks. But OP looks like the archetypal cocksucker with those little deer-in-the-headlight eyes and all his stuff. And there’s something about this fairy, hopping around, bossing everybody around, trying to intimidate people like me and you, I want to tell OP, Shareblue and all the rest of them, Hey listen asshole, quit saying Roger and I — and I’ve never used cussing in 22 years but the gloves are off — listen you son of a bitch, what the fuck’s your problem? You want to sit here and say that I’m a goddamn, fucking fake. You get in my face with that I’ll beat your goddamn ass, you son of a bitch. You piece of shit. You fucking goddamn fucker. Listen fuckhead, you have fucking crossed a line. Get that through your goddamn fucking head. Stop pushing your shit. You’re the people that have fucked this country over and gangraped the shit out of it and lost an election. So stop shooting your mouth off claiming I’m the enemy. You got that you goddamn son of a bitch? Fill your hand. I’m sorry, but I’m done. You start calling me a performace artist, those are fucking fighting words. Excuse me.

youtube.com/watch?v=9qX5ZbZJrY4

>alex jones is a performance artist
>in other news grass is green
>water is wet
motherfucker its his style of doing shit, of course its an act, he doesnt get this riled up usually its something people find funny and that grabs attention, you're a madman if you think he's 100% legit with his show, the politics and shit on his show is legitimately based, alex jones is a character though.
(he also is probably biased towards selling his water purification bollocks as well i grant you)