When did beard hair stop being a symbol of masculinity?

When did beard hair stop being a symbol of masculinity?

when faggots starting growing them

He looks like Jimmy Nu-tron

When muslims start growing them and prove us wrong

When people who can't grow a decent one try to pass of migrated pubic hair as a beard.

Muslims are the only masculine culture left on earth.

I don't just throw this around willy nilly, but I hate this guy because of how his fucking head looks.

The fuck is the matter with this retard? I have no doubt he is lame bitch.

>tfw very thick straight facial hair that would grow into a god tier beard If I didn't have to shave every day

Fpbp

Looks like Cuckerine. A nu-male X-men.

As soon as men invented scissors the beard became a fashion trend and nothing more.

People in the 40s grew beards because it was fashionable. People in the 70s grew their hair long because it was fashionable. Now people are growing beards again because it's fashionable again.

Welp, I guess it's time to shave my beard .

It never stopped being a symbol of masculinity, the problem is that faggots and cucks can also grow them and want to pose. The amount of people here in Sweden hiding behind beards is fucking staggering.

It's time to gaze in people's eyes (if you autistic fucks can) to really see where people are at.
The saying "the eyes are the windows to the soul" is legit. I can almost instantly measure someone up by eyecontact and a breif conversation.

What kind of creature is that?

>Beating your wife
>Use children's as human shield
>Doesn't come to a fight without another 10 guys

>Masculine culture

Are you serious fratello ?

It has always been time you fucking hippie.

when I saw that pic

I'm not a hippie you nigger

Xir-men

>I can almost instantly measure someone up by eyecontact and a breif conversation.
>lets go to an anonymous image board and lie, even though i cant even spell

Yup, sounds about right

>Hey guys i care what the MSM and other of the shitty people of today think hahah i'm so cool

Whelp. Being insecure has atleast always been an unmasculine trait so it shouldn't really matter for you guys whether beards are in or not yeah?

t. seething gypsie

Ending a statement with a "yeah?". You sure sound confident.

they haven't . if you can't tell the difference between some little gay cunt and an actual man youre part of the problem.

heres a way to spot the pathetic fags

Retail workers in the 23-35 age group.
The kind of people who use "sick" as a descriptor for something they're excited about.
Infantilized men who are literally scared to think.
People that live paycheque-to-paycheque.
People who think that movies like The Avengers are major cinematic events and are looking for something to fill the gaps in between.
People who drink soda on a daily basis and think certain foods are 'manly'.
People who decribs N64 games as 'retro'
Men with low sex drives that have an obsession with remarking how attractive a certain actress is in the last movie they watched.
People who think more about which snacks they'll choose at the concession stand than which movie they're seeing.
People who use phrases like "I don't care what you do in the privacy of your own home but..." when asked about their opinions on homosexuals
People who wear dress shirts with prints and decals on them.
People who have never suffered and don't know what happiness feels like.
CIA agents doing dead drops.
Groups of sheltered 14 year-olds going to see their very first movie together without their parents accompanying them
People who comment on Facebook posts made by companies for the sake of marketing.
People who make a point of getting excited for something, but never participate in it once it happens.

People who own multiple video-games they bought at full retail price but never opened.
People who consider getting a blowjob as a treat or reward.
People who use words like "Bazooka"
People who have never travelled outside their own countries.
People who will happily use phrases like "I don't read" without a hint of shame.
Grown men who act grossed out when they see penises, whether they're genuinely bothered by male anatomy or they're scared of looking gay.
People who talk about drugs but have never used them.
People who refuse to watch a subtitled movie.
People who set their ringtone to the Transformers theme, even though they never watched it while growing up.
The guy who went to high school with Milla Jovovich, asked her out and was rejected but never got over it.
People who collect the commemorative cups that they give away at movies for upsizing your soda.
Couples who want to fuck in a cinema, are looking for a movie that will guarantee them an empty cinema but don't realise that the midday showing they're going to has exactly one neckbeard looking to see a movie in peace and quite.
People without hope, drive or vision looking to coast through life and scurry through the path of least existence as they look for any sort of stimulation that doesn't require any effort, be it mental or physical.
Grown men who refuse to eat onions.
People who walked out of Inception feeling a profound sense of wonder, like they'd witnessed something beyond their comprehension.
People who have actually posted "A:10, V:10, thanks YIFY!"
People whose latent insecurities keep the clickbait business model alive and well.
People who punctuate sentence with "mother-fucking" to give emphasis to something.

People who have ever used the argument "Hey vegetarians, what are -these- for?!"
People who have never purchased meat from a local butcher.
People who drink scotch because they understand it to be a 'classy' drink
People who imagine themselves going on shooting sprees.
People who like to excuse their use of the word 'nigger' by saying "Well, there are niggers and then there's black people..."
People who have kept the same condom in their wallet so long it's expired
People who have never even been considered for a promotion
People who not only enjoyed Pacific Rim, but enjoyed it so much they went out and purchased merchandise and posters of it.
People who confuse sikhs with muslims.
People who are emotionally invested in AMC's The Walking Dead.
People who share IFLScience articles on Facebook.
People who denounce Twitter because they don't really understand it but they heard someone shitting on it.
Anyone who has ever ordered or made a 'McGangbang', especially if they've ordered it by name.
People who consider The Dark Knight to be a major philosophical influence on their life

What does a standard mustache say about a person?

This sadly. Westerners are bunch of cucks

It depends on the male.
Maybe if you didn't look like a bitch?

I demand an explanation of this man immediately.

It still is. Just not when you look like a gigacuck.

It's the whole that matters, not a single aspect of it. Sean Connery will never be told that he looks stupid with a hat, no matter how many stupid fedora wearers ruin hat's "reputation".

People who do not groom their pubic hair
People who own "fantasy knives"
People who consider a meal to be insubstantial if there's no meat component to it
People who wear satin boxers
People who drink Monster energy drinks
People who immediately need to make a joke about burning bowel movements if you mention Indian or Mexican food.
Grown men who put gel in their hair and spike it up.
People who wear camo clothing.
People who had nerf gun fights after the age of 7.
People who know everything about big v8 cars and Harley davidsons yet have never driven/ owned one.
People who talk themselves up when fishing but don't like baiting their own hook.
People who will turn down a free cold beer at a party because ''its not their brand''
People who want to be in the mafia, despite having no characteristics of your stereotypical mob member

Stop describing the guy who stole your girl ozbro, we don't care.

There's a difference between self-confidence and letting yourself turn into a greasy derelict.

When people like the phaggot in your picture started growing them to seem manly.
>12 year old with an Amish beard
>

>CIA agents doing dead drops.
wat
>People who not only enjoyed Pacific Rim
Fuck off

Kinda ironic coming from an american especially since i don't have a beard because i personally prefer shoving my strong chin.

whats the matter mate? hit a little too close to home? made you realise just how much of a loser you are?

No argument here.

Having a beard doesn't make you masculine, being masculine does. I've met some faggots with beards, and i've met some masculine dudes with babyfaces. It doesn't matter.

Is this a kiwi friend of yours?

People who post giant lists on Sup Forums whining like a little bitch about everything they don't like

You call that a fuckin beard? Who gives a fuck what some homo grows on his face, a real man who cuts his beard off may as well cut his fucking balls off.

Okay?

Spot on, mate.

so I assume you all come under the category
>People who have never suffered and don't know what happiness feels like.

you all got triggered enough to respond so youre all clearly some kind of loser. take your pick, I gave you all plenty of options

what's wrong with wife beating?

also childhood is a western concept.

Next level projection

Moustaches are more masculine

nah muzzies are literally closet faggots.

Having a beard doesn't automatically make you masculine, you're just a faggot with a beard rather than a regular fagot

People who grow patch beards, beards over weak chins, or style their facial hair other than a light trim to tidy loose ends are low-t cucks with terrible facial hair.

If you have good genes it grows properly and full on its own. Shave or let it grow full. The middle ground terra cuckalis

Around the time the razer was made easily useable and replaceable.
Now if you don't shave you look lazy or unemployed

To add on that. Medicine that helps beard growth have become quite easy to obtain, enabling lowtest faggots to grow beards too.

You are being way to specific and listing endlessly then call us triggered

7/10 got 2 (you)s from me

>what's wrong with wife beating?
Women are generally weaker than men, beating her is the easiest hence unmanliest way to gain respect.

Moar

How is that any different from being a gypsy?

Lmao, muslims are closet faggots en masse. Therea a reason the afghanis act so feminine and are so shit with weaponry. They get fucked in the ass at s very young age, and their excuse is that its not for love therefore is not gay.

People who should go back to Twitter.

You work in a cinema, don't you?

you have me cracking up, this is a great list thank you

>When you realize Islam is the most egalitarian religion because women can't hit men and get away with it unscathed

Beards can still be done right.

Usually by people who don't have the time to shave.

>People who consider The Dark Knight to be a major philosophical influence on their life
This one disgusts me the most because I know people who are actually like that.

You weren't masculine to begin with if you worry about these things

The sooner the US starts drilling for oil closer to home and glasses your nation of goat-raping savages, the better.

Yep

And last but not least, people who sit in the corner of a dark bedroom while large flightless birds fuck their wives and daughters five at a time.

>Medicine that helps beard growth
lolwut

this actually exist?

Came here to say this. That's all it is. Hipster nu males usurped it to make themselves look and feel masculine.