Aaron Hernandez has killed himself in prison

Wasn't he just found not guilty? What did he mean by this?

>nydailynews.com/sports/football/ex-new-england-patriots-star-aaron-hernandez-commits-suicide-article-1.3073294

Other urls found in this thread:

aol.com/article/news/2017/04/17/super-bowl-champions-new-england-patriots-visit-white-house-boycott/22043663/
weburbanist.com/2009/09/10/insane-prisoner-inventions-24-diy-prison-tools-weapons/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was already convicted and to sentenced to life in prison for murdering some other guy

Why didn't he just kill himself after the first conviction? What a dumbass

>doesn't want to take our tax dollars
is he /ourguy/?

who?

JUST

(((Aaron)))

Holy shit is this crazy... This will be on the news for months.

Watch black people somehow spin this that the cops killed him and framed him for suicide.

So much wasted money

Just for the jurors if nothing
Such a wasteful system

That one time for jury duty I showed up along with 300 people in group G
Not sure how many groups in total but at least 6 were ahead of me

So at least 2100 people got paid 50 bucks each to hang around a couple hours
That was just the preliminary stages

PAY ATTENTION O. J.

US tax n legal system. It's as brutal as most nations communism

He was already serving life without parole so his retarded self probably just figured out that he was going to spend life behind bars even though he was not guilty this time. Imagine being that dumb.

damn..

I didn't think a jock could do something like that
Then again I didn't think a multi million dollar football player for a superbowl winning team could be a homicidal maniac either

"double A" is full of surprises

dude i was going to pardon him when I become president... I sent him a letter explaining this

fucking idiot

think about all the records he could've broken. Gronk is hurt 9 games out of 10. Catching football from Golden Jesus is all that boy needed

He BTFOed himself.

Have you never met jocks?

Hernandez's wife

would misegenate

The US legal and police State is ridiculous

What a retard. With his money I'm sure he could have got out eventually. I mean it's not like he's a nigger.

Girl got robbed of her NFL pay day.

>be one of the more visible players on the best team in the world's #1 league
>rich as fuck
>in early/mid twenties
>give it all up for stupid ghetto nigger shit
>rest of life in hellish maxsec US federal prison
>takes awhile to sink in, your mind matures, etc
>one day the gravity of it all hits
>kill self

>tfw jury duty pays less than you make hourly

Jury duty needs to be legally forced to pay what you actually make and then the kike lawyers would be a little more respectful of your time.

If they ever made a movie about his life
It would be similar to this. The characters are pretty much the same

>O. J.

you mean the up and coming reality TV star?

Not sure why so many people from Connecticut try to be nigger gangbangers. White kids here all the time grow up to be wigger trash and I don't understand why. The toughest thing here is a fucking women's basketball team. Good riddance.

fuck. he was so damn cute. it's sad.

no im not a faggot. im a girl.

Read

The

Article

Fag

He heard Richard Spencer take down football last night and offed in himself in shame.

stephanopoulos, and gang made it sound like he did it cuz the Pats were going to the white house today.

Muh its Trumps Fault

nb4 AA-RON was a Martyr n Sheet fagz

he was a good guy

What? Really?

He Boycotted the White House Visit will be trending

aol.com/article/news/2017/04/17/super-bowl-champions-new-england-patriots-visit-white-house-boycott/22043663/

S

No one cares cunt

jesus women are whores.

>literal homicidal maniac who killed people because he was angry and was so weak willed that he killed himself
>oh god i want him inside of me

womens lib was a mistake

Fuck this gay earth

Tits or GTFO whore

>(((Aaron)))

This. It was inevitable

You know the rules. Togtfo

nudes?

he was serving life for an unrelated homicide. he killed his best friend or someshit.

Great.

Didn't he kill those guys over some gang shit? What if he 'hung himself' like D'Angelo Barksdale in The Wire?

Post your tits.

F

despite being affiliated in nigger action, he was a good player.

Is this the piece of shit that did dog fighting and murdered someone?

AWESOME.

Where the fuck do you live that they offered that much money? It's like 8 bucks a day in FL

how do you kill yourself in prison

Choking on Jamal's cock

lewd

>Race-mixing is ba-

Thanks for confirming what everyone here already believes regarding a woman's judgment of character.

>be woman
>do amazing things
>be 3/10

I wouldn't piss on her if she caught on fire. That's how these things work

The CIA possesses the technology to make people kill themselves through powerful directed EMF weapons. Many people don't know that this method, commonly used in gangstalking is easily countered with copper netting and special hats that can be purchased. It's one of the most evil programs the US has going right now.

He was probably going to talk. You can make a pretty quick rope from just toliet paper if you were determined enough.

>sticking by a murderer

>sticking by a DOUBLE murderer

fucking cunt

My husband's employer paid him still while he was on jury duty. Maybe yours would to?

Hanging

Fuck. He was pretty ugly. No I'm not a lesbian, I'm a straight woman.

Do math one time leaf.

Not really. You go to prison for a long time if you kill or rape someone. Unlike some shithole Eurocuntry where murderers and rapists get sentenced to weekend therapy sessions.

Good one less nigger

>no im not a faggot. im a girl.
Either way you're inferior and worthless, now post your feet and leave.

I would love to get jury duty. I would make the absolute best juror in history. If I agreed with the defendant's actions I would exercise my right of JURY NULLIFICATION

If you think he was ugly, you'd see everyone ITT as a complete abominations.

Typical roastie behavior, only the top tier chads are worth anything to you

Your employer should pitch in part of the difference - while actively encouraging you to wink wink avoid it or be prejudiced at jury selection simply by mentioning Jury nullification

Rip rip

>got away with double murder

>didnt get away with the first

shes a golddigging cunt

Herpes lip

he used his bed sheets to make a rope and probably tied it around his neck and something above his head and violently forced his body towards the ground

or just tied it around the neck and suffocated himself

Tits when, you useless cum dumpster.

>What did he mean by this?

they murdered him, who cares

>Why didn't he just kill himself after the first conviction?

he wasn't getting assaulted in prison yet

Why even waste all that money to get the Casey Anthony attorney if you're just gonna off yourself?

>I mean it's not like he's a nigger.

no man he is, isn't he from one of those island slave breeds?

>Why even waste all that money to get the Casey Anthony attorney if you're just gonna off yourself?

so your whore wife can't spend it with her new boyfriend while you rot in prison

Post your dirty vids or GTFO, slut.

Sorry that a monkey faced spic isn't my type Jose.

Pay money to a prison guard. He gives you a rope, or a knife or whatever. You use the rope or the knife to kill yourself. Easy peasy, mate.

tie bedsheets to the bar on the top bunk then sit down with your legs straight kind of like if you were doing dips on a bench

once you lose consciousness your body weight finishes the job. i've witnessed this one time

Sup Forums needs to learn this because if any of you end up in prison you better do this before you betas get on the houseman's list (and you will)

>paying money for rope when you have bed sheets

are you a complete brainless nigger?

you might be able to bribe a guard for a cell phone but they will not smuggle in weapons. they would be charged with murder as an accomplice as well if you used that knife on someone

F

>NFL superstar tight end vs ghetto manlet niggers

He could rape Jamal ass every fucking night.

What are jocks like?

yeah, were doing this suicide on a budget. see

S

New England Sports Radio guys were talking to an ex con who had contact with him allegedly. He apperently killed himself because he was being bullied after a rumor went around prison that he was gay.

let me guess
>something something tight end for the 1000th time

>dude i was going to pardon him when I become president... I sent him a letter explaining this

fucking idiot

ayyy lmao

When keeping it real goes wrong

>supposed top tier sportsman
>bullied about being gay
>commits sudoku

Hahahaha fuck. More proof that niggers can only be manly if other Nigger friends are around.

Oh well, at least taxpayers will be saving some dollarydoos now.

>smuggle weapons
>WEAPONS

are you so naive to believe that a nigger can build a jail shank without guards intervention??

Stop watching Macgyver, Jamal.

Fifty fucking bucks for one day of jury duty? Where the fuck is that?

Texas, six bucks a day. Hope your parking didn't cost more than that.

It may have had something to do with the gay rumors being thrown around about him too. Rumor has it that's why he killed the one guy. Because he either caught him with a guy or knew about his involvement with a guy. And Boston radio had a segment about this subject a few days ago.

That's not how prison works. He was most likely mocked for ruining his life by trying to be 50cent.

I don't imagine he was embraced by anyone or any race inside. and died lonely and tormented by calls from from prisoners that never had the opportunity he did.

Fake news. This nigger is a famous man. Unless your jail system is as bad as hollywood depicts, he was confined with special conditions of security. He killed himself because Jamal called him bitch in the food court? kek.

how many american prisons have you done time in?
i spent 19 months as a guest of the florida DOC
you can easily make a shank with a source of heat and some plastic bags

quit being a dumb nigger

weburbanist.com/2009/09/10/insane-prisoner-inventions-24-diy-prison-tools-weapons/

this is absolutely NOT how prison works

"jail shit" (aka fucking men) is completely acceptable in prison as long as your are the bull and you do not participate in this activity on the outside

the only people that have the delusion of celibacy in prison is the converted muslims