What're Sup Forums's thoughts on the IRA?

What're Sup Forums's thoughts on the IRA?

youtube.com/watch?v=yaS3vaNUYgs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6ecmVZRdtk
youtube.com/watch?v=nkDKt-sl2SE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrenpoint_ambush
youtube.com/watch?v=AGCK9E3GX7s
youtube.com/watch?v=nHY14OVk7r0
youtube.com/watch?v=35CBWwy98nc
youtube.com/watch?v=aXiBLwZqvlM
youtube.com/watch?v=KMGmuJBKOM8
youtube.com/watch?v=RQBW6UQa8Fc
youtube.com/watch?v=Srh2lvAAe9E
youtube.com/watch?v=Nm8CdzMDH-s
youtube.com/watch?v=ULaSYT1U4rI
youtube.com/watch?v=GonUTdh7VBI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1971_Scottish_soldiers'_killings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They didn't do very well in actual combat.

That seems a bit unfair they were vastly outnumbered 4 to 1 in that and they're purpose isn't even actual combat but guerrilla warfare.

Fucking imbeciles. All Irish people identify with niggers because they know whats its like to be oppressed by a superior people.

Marxist scum too scared to fight man on man so they resorted to murdering and raping women and blowing up pubs.

Fenian terrorists.
youtube.com/watch?v=r6ecmVZRdtk
youtube.com/watch?v=nkDKt-sl2SE

Crumpets literally BTFO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrenpoint_ambush

If you need to know anything about the IRA look at this post.
Sweden supports them, the most cucked country in the world. I rest my case.

Britfag triggered. Stay mad.

Digits confirm Kek stands with Ulster.
youtube.com/watch?v=AGCK9E3GX7s

t. Crumpetcuck

youtube.com/watch?v=nHY14OVk7r0

Up the RA

Apparently there was a clampdown in about 1919 (?) that led to a large chunk of my family fleeing to Australia

But I have never heard anyone in my extended family ever discuss the IRA

Also this is a good film

They used to have a noble meaning but then devolved into murderers who use the "Cause" as a reason to murder innocent people.

They kill civilians on both sides, Protestant and Catholic. Nothing but a bunch of hooligans in hoods now.

Gotta love how the only people who support the taigs are foreigners.

White men taking up arms to fight a tyrannical government pulls at the heartstrings of my American soul, but at the same time I hear they were funded by Libyans and had the support of PLO and other assorted Marxist trash. I don't really know who to support. Maybe it's best I stay out of it.

AHMED DETECTED.

My ID says REE, your argument is invalid.

World opinion is against British imperialism and oppression of Ireland.

Tiocfaidh ár lá!

Until the Civil War they were sound lads. By the time the troubles came about they were commie gang members, they still could make a nice IED though

There's a bar near me with a Ticofaidh ar la flag. Made me go back.

Terrorists and it's turbo pathetic when Amerifats who are 1/64th Irish dare defend them when they killed more Irish people than their enemy.

they got infiltrated by Marxists. not our fault

>Gotta love how the only people who support people who fought anglos are not anglos.

>Sinéad O'Connor
Ewww

Luke Kelly is best man.
youtube.com/watch?v=35CBWwy98nc

Ireland deserves to be united.

youtube.com/watch?v=aXiBLwZqvlM

The RA also had some cracking songs!

How come all the IRA songs are like jaunty toe-tapping tunes and the Ulster songs are like 80s synth pop?

This song is pretty catchy though
youtube.com/watch?v=KMGmuJBKOM8

>thoughts on the IRA

A necessary evil of their time. Sometimes too evil, sometimes just evil enough.

Can't really judge someone who's getting raped, then rips the rapists balls off with a broken bottle. Rapist fucking deserves it.

The bottom line: (you) can lay down and die, or ((you)) can fight back. Brits wanted to play by No Rules, they got No Rules. Don't fucking whine about it and cry all victim ,,, you plant ice, you gonna harvest wind. Suck it up, buttercups.

My personal favorite Irish singer is Liam Clancy desu

youtube.com/watch?v=RQBW6UQa8Fc

But when his 2nd line is

>for the love of ones country is a terrible thing

I dont know if it really goes with the mood of the thread : P

>plant ice
>harvest wind
I know you are American but can you not see how retarded that is.

they are papist commies who sympathize with muzzie scum around the world, have a massive victim complex and today are nothing more than a glorified drug dealing gang

there's like 2 good loyalist songs
youtube.com/watch?v=Srh2lvAAe9E

the rest are complete and utter yamaha keyboard built in music karaoke microphone shite. shite of the highest order. and that's coming from a loyalist.
the sad reality is that they wont use fiddles, pipes or any other traditional instruments because they associate it with papism.

Irrelevant and colossally misguided

United with the UNITED kingdom.

Irish = Potatoe niggers

IRA = Potato niggers regressing to their natural state and chimping out.

Killed a lot of innocent white babies and kisds because muh clay. Legit just Al-Queda for potato niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=Nm8CdzMDH-s

Great band...

The Clancy Brothers were great. I think my all time favorite Irish singer is Ronnie Drew though. The man had a magic voice.

youtube.com/watch?v=ULaSYT1U4rI
youtube.com/watch?v=GonUTdh7VBI

Nice shitpost but we hate niggers for being lazy scum, Nigerians have a 60% unemployment rate here.

Yet nowadays people are open borders scum, their sympathy is hollow.

>When your only method of killing british troops is to wait until the 16 year old ones are off duty and drunk then seducing them into coming into a field where it then takes 12 men to kill them.

Piss off bogan

Anyone killing bongs is a good person

English are so weak and pathetic that they literally needed children to fight for them

We wanted to give them a nice sweet 16 :)

>Implying any of your inbred copperheads would be able to seduce English troops.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1971_Scottish_soldiers'_killings

>When your only method of killing Provos is to use Irish children as human shields because you know the IRA are fighting a just and moral war and and would never risk the lives of innocent children but you have no morals so it doesn't really matter to you.

FTFY

Daily reminder that most of the civilian deaths were caused by Anglos.

They're allies with communists.

That says all you need to know about them

Some of them are. The original IRA (1919-1921) were strongly conservative of Irish culture and Catholicism. Nowadays there are at least 90 million subbranches because every time there is a small argument at least 50 million new groups are formed

Get over it faggot

Weak and pathetic, much like the Irish people themselves. They're the only 'european' nation that was colonized, because the're essentially niggers anyway.

>Country with 84 421 km2 and only a few million people gets conquered by neighbour with x10 population
>Germany loses both World Wars and then commits suicide less than a hundred years later
ay lmao