38% approval

>38% approval
Drumpfags on suicide watch.

He was %50 percent just yesterday, just goes to show how unpredictable and false these are.

Why do y'll suddenly trust the polls about Trump?

hahah drumpf !!

He was %50 percent just yesterday, just goes to show how unpredictable and false these are.

Why do y'll suddenly trust the polls about Trump?

>50% yesterday
You mean 40%.
>approval ratings are projected
nice damage control

>Drump
If you'd stop using this word, you'd probably get more traction. I don't like the current regime in America, but I'll never ever, ever, rally to your standard, you filthy liberal piece of shit.

We should have meme'd hilldawg, at least she's not a racist sexist islamophobic transphobe

There is no poll showing him under 40 TODAY

>1.8 percent chance of winning.

I'm sure this billionaire corporate shill will drain the swamp any time now and Make America Great Again

>Trump LITERALLY supports Israel
>Trump has no idea how to do anything political, has been free balling his entire presidency thus far
>Has done little more than play golf and shitpost on Twitter
>Has concretely put America into more conflicts, not even 100 days in office yet

Wow, this board sure was fooled. I know I wasn't fooled by a shady billionaire reality TV con artist. Instead of being president Trump, why don't you pay back those thousands of contractors you fucked over to build and complete your buildings?

Hey Achmed. How's the bombing and rape going? I'm guessing not well if you come here to shitpost. Saged

>38% approval rating
>20% of country full of illegal immigrants

Really makes me think

/Thread

>Flag
Enjoy your (you)

Why do libs use approval ratings so much? Even if Trump does something that most people agree with there are tons of people who won't like him for other things he has done. It's a pointless statistic.

Numbers relieve them of their own sense of inferiority while punishing their foes at the same time. Convenient tool.

Crump on suicide watch

>being retarded enough to think predicting the percentage of votes=predicting the probability of winning the most electoral votes.

>trusting polls

>we

You got a mouse in your pocket?

>Why do libs use approval ratings so much? Even if Trump does something that most people agree with there are tons of people who won't like him for other things he has done. It's a pointless statistic.
Because contards did the same exact thing?

Trump is unpopular
Still president

So what?!?!
He must be doing something right especially since the majority of my fellow Americans are fucking retards...

>burger education

You know saying Drumpf just makes you seem like a 7 year old