Out of curiosity

are lebanese/palestinians/jordanians/syrians general levant arabs white?

i'm not talking about saudi arabians or qatar/united arab emirates gulf arabs. i'm talking about the assad ones from the levant. would you consider that white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_dotSUejWQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

are these people "white"

White is a meme created by yanks. They can't call themselves English, French or German because they're mongrels and so they came up with the term "white".

are you sure? they seem pretty white

No, and again, the definition of white is an Anglo-Saxon conception from Britain in the 18th century, originally only native British protestants were considered white. Realistically even if you extend it today it should only apply to people from the European subcontinent.

so these palestinians are not white girls?

are they considered black?

i'm 1/4 lebanese and look very white with a small hint of durk. fuck islam btw.

Some are white most are Arab

>arabs
>white
You're trolling, right?

no.
but levant arabs aren't arab genetically, most of them are assimilated and lost their identity. like northern african arabs.
being arab is lingustic and cultural thing.

if they invade you, in few generations you might turn into arabs.

They are similar as Mediterranean whites in behavior and intelligence.
Also they have historically put up a better fight against the jews compared to Egyptians and others.
Since they were previously Roman and byzantine provinces you can argue that yes they are white with some mixes.

yes everyone knows islam is shit. how can someone be 1/4th something. your parents each come from a different country. either one of them is from lebanon or not.

you sound like one of those basic bitches who say "im 5% irish 5% german 5% scottish 5% ect.ect."

they seem pretty fucking white to me. i don't understand

You are mutts yourself, since you are roman, anglo-saxon, viking and norman, amomg others.

1 grandparent you thick idiot.

No, they aren't white, but aren't black either, are you aware that there are more than 2 races/haplogroups and that it isn't really a continuum?

NO! Arabs are not White! None of them are WHITE! Whites are European!

Shut the fuck up, roach rape baby

anyone who calls themselves 1/8th of an ethnicity still sounds retarded to me.

you're either a nigger or white

More than skin tone. Jews are not White.

Well you got a point there, but Lebanese are virtually indistinguishable from whites so he may easily pass as white.

if levant arabs are not white why are they required by law in the united states to be classified as white on government documents and standardized tests shit

also does that mean jesus christ wasn't white since he was from nazareth which is modern day palestine

Haha we rape roaches not the other way around m8.
Plus that's pretty high coming from someone who was concieved by a cocktail of 5 kinds of sperm.

Levantine people are whites who got Arabized in medieval times.

I can be high seeing as how my race conquered the entire globe while yours were raped by roaches for their entire history.

No white country scores less tha 90 in IQ
note: Easter Europe has ethic grups which lower the average
Ethnic group IQ
Israeli Ashkenazim 107 US:112–115
Israeli Jewish 100
Israeli Sephardic 99
Israeli total 98
Israeli Mizrachi 93
Israeli Arabs/Palestinians 85

Levantines are a complex mixture of Semitic and Indo-European genes going all the way back to biblical times, where intermarriage between groups such as Jews and Hittites and many others took place.

I'd honestly consider Semites in general to be part of the 'white race' if such a thing has any genetic basis, because they actually managed to develop complex societies and religions which were more influential than most people on this board would care to admit.

youtube.com/watch?v=_dotSUejWQQ
since 1066 the ethic grups in britain have remained nearly untouched

A lot of them could easily be Southern European

People who speak afro asiatic languages are not white (malta excluded)