French Election Slogans?

There's a lot less organized memetic warfare going out n this time. I was just a grunt in the last war, so I need help coming up with slogans to slap onto images to meme with this weekend.

France needs our energy lads. Let's pull together and make this happen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MLmZ7pM5Awc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DEATH TO AMERICA

YOU GONNA BE DESTROYED BY NUCLEAR MISSILES

ALL OF YOU SO CALLED WHITE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO HELL

just can't

That Colgate/slav boat is American
Rly mks u think

This is one angry Russian!

>Commandant Teste
>American
???

white people is code word for jew

lots of kikes in urine.

The French are too cucked and Le Pen is unlikely to win, France is dead.

and nothing of value lost honestly

Funny how everyone in here has been all "WE MUST ORGANIZE AND START TO MEME THE FRENCH CAMPAIN" and never followed through.
And now the first round is in five days and you guys are still in the nebulous artistic blurr of the early planning and conceptual phase.

>Commandant Teste
>American
Build the wall paco

Maybe we will
Maybe we won't
I'll dump what I have

OP, you should have used this one instead

Deport kebab from premises

>Second tour be like

French president in 2022

great digits of truth

>Asselineau
He's one part of the answer, LePen is another, and the answer itself is somethin like 1786 and 1776

Forgot to add, nice get

Awooo

Moar awoos

The vast majority of Frenchmen can't speak English for shit and don't have an internet culture other than French centric bullshit. We don't even have memes to speak off, only some retarded smileys and catchphrases from jeuxvideos.com (the worst French website to have ever existed, basically a dustbin of pure retardation). Hence why no one has been able to do anything about it.

Even Ben "Goint menta on orientals" Garisson contributes

if le pen doesn't win frenchies should get out into the streets and declare a split of the country.

suck dick and get cucked by brexit

Agreed, we need much more people like "Le raptor dissident"
Link related : youtu.be/MLmZ7pM5Awc

>if my dude doesn't win this democratic election, there should be violence in response
Africa-tier.

Just Angloing for some sweet sweet (you) my freinds

it's the same with brexit like the Turkish referendum, half the people of the country are angry. it should at least be a 60% mayority

Pour Dieu et le Roi!

Thank Christ someone gets it. Thanks user

OP here, I admit in my post that I don't know how to organize. The post is a plee to those than can and have the will to step forward. I'll do my part and spread what I can. I even get inspired from time to time and come up with something new that gains traction. But I'm not a trail blazer or a leader. However I believe in the importance of the need for radical change in Framce's direction. And not just for their benefit, but the whole western world.

>DIS PICTURE IZ WAYCISS FWANSSE IZ A MUHLTEEKULTCHUWALL COON-TREE WY IZ ZE GIRLE WHITE ?

This summarize the amplitude of the problem. Cucks, parasites, traitors and ennemies are routing us off our own land. To take it back we must first make life hellish for them. They will go away.
The first step is to never stop making clear these foreign organisms do not belong in the national french identity.

Insurrection it the most sacred of the rights.
Article 35 bitch faggot.
With niggers like you the resistance would never have existed.
And even though resistants fought against genociding nazis, they did not fight for sandniggers to colonize their country.

Nationalism is a righteous and natural virtue.

Le pen is good

>Insurrection it the most sacred of the rights.
Give me one good reason why we should prevent antifa and other groups of similar rioters.

So... RWDS?

Judging by what limp dick fagotts ANTIFA seems to be, they'll stop themselves if it comes to violence