Your country becomes infested with Muslims, you can move anywhere in the world

Where do you go?

I always wanted to visit STRAYA

I stay

Hell

Saudi arabia

Alaska

Our women are whores and are beer is overpriced. Welcome friend!

Fuck off, we,re full

Russia or China. Maybe Japan. Europe is pretty infected already, but if America goes (never gonna happen) I'm positive we'll have people leaking shit to keep our military assets from being used against what remains of the civilized world.

Just like in poland, hell yeah (except the beer part)

To israhell for revenge

why is pepes right eye missing... its disturbing to look at

My country is already filled with niggers and mudslime. If I were to travel somewhere it would probably be Australia or USA. I've always wanted to live in a english speaking country, don't know why.

We're full, you cant come here.

>Japan
Leave Japan alone, yangki piggu.

Austria or Switzerland but in real life this countries are way more infectious than spain

No you're not. Don't worry though, the first thing that will happen when I reach Australia is probably that I'll get bitten by a spider and die anyways.

I want to buy a bar in Panama.

You're welcome here m8, as long as you're a native swede and not brown. Minnesota is cucked, so don't bother going there if you do move to the States.

Probably to Chile, Costa Rica or a developed country in Asia, they will probably be the most muslim-free countries in the following years.

ANGLOPHILE DETECTED
>ANGLOPHILE DETECTED
ANGLOPHILE DETECTED

>allowing swedes inot your country

good luck m8, look at what they do to their own country.

>that flag
Chill, weeb. It was third in line for a reason: I'm not going there for the women, the language, or the lifestyle. Also, fuck those hornets.

What state would you recommend for a Swede like me? no southern states please as they seem way to warm. Also no west coast because muh earthquake.

Fucking why, though?

That's your subconscious lamenting your fate as a non-anglo.

Iceland or one of our overseas territories, probably Faroes.

>Minnesota is cucked
Which states are not cucked? Any uncucked states?

Also, I'm white as a ghost my man.

do you guys actually drink fosters or do you have good beer?

Come to the south and learn to live with the heat my man.

i have never even seen it on sale here

Going down with the ship aye m8?

Falkland islands

I want to live in New Zealand.

Indeed

Italy or Japan.

Man +15-20 celsius (59-68 fahrenheit) is already warm enough for me. Anything above 20 is just harsh.

Stay and fight. I'm not some coward beta faggot.

I swear, everytime I see that sun-burned faggot, the first thing I see is that penis nose and his fucking smirk.

Seems nice... Coronado is a white English speaking community with low taxes.

Yeah leave traitor

>no you're not

kys

I work for Austal USA and all the Aussies get so pissed when someone new is trying to be nice and brings them Fosters. Fuckers are racist as fuck and love Bud Light. Love those guys

You like the cold as well? I'd rather have freezing cold climate than burning heat, atleast you can do something about the cold.

I hate summer, hate.

Switserland
For most referendums there which hit the news the outcome was the one I personally agreed with so it cant be that bad

Eurosceptic, pro secular society, would love guns if I was allowed to have them, firm believer in the referenda based direct democracy and believe it should be installed atleast in all of the western world

Russia
I love Russia's History, language and culture I know Russia is a shithole filled with alcoholics and poorfags but i'm myself a poorfag and an alcoholic so i guess it won't change anything also if for me it's a good thing that life in Russia is rude, i think life is like a videogame, the more it's easy the more it's boring

I know many Russian words and I can read cyrillic script

>Go to Aus
>literally everything is trying to kill you
>see a spider, it's deadly
>see a log in the water, it's not a log
>see a moth, it burns skin on contact
>see some weird looking moss, it's super fungi that kills and can't be cured
>Go to a beach, it has sharks

>b-b-but nice weather and babes

yeah, na.

>wants to stay in Africa 2.0
Yeah, there's no fixing this shithole retard. Too late.

>kys
Close the tab and play some overwatch you little baby.

desu Australia is the nicest place I've ever visited. It's probably the least likely, but if given the option I'd want to go there.

you can come for a holiday but you better fuck off afterwards and make sure you bring lots off dosh to support the local businesses

My holy duty as a castillian male is to defend and fight for my country, I will never leave my beloved EspaƱa.

Try states with mountains then. The Smokey Mountains are very nice.

There is no fixing this shithole.

*leaves for 50% white mongrol america*

About to die of laughter.

>kys

Who the fuck are you to tell if australia is full or not you cucked fucking retard. You would fit well into american society with your subhuman iq.

Probably move to Australia or New Zealand, i've already got some family there so it would be nice.

Czech Rep. Amirite, fellow slavs?

Cold states? Maine, Vermont, and Montana come to mind. Montana is a place where people go to retire however, so job prospects aren't booming unless you're into real estate or something. Alaska is cold as fuck but I've heard it's quite depressing up there, very good gunlaws though. Oregon and Washington are beautiful but the cities are too liberal for my tastes, their countrysides are alright. Oregon and Washington also tend to lean left, but from the times I've been to those states the smaller towns seem more conservative. Oregon and Washington are also excellent States for going outdoors though real estate is getting real pricy up there. Idaho and Colorado are nice, temperate locations that get cold in the winter. Colorado has become quite liberal from all the California transplants due to DUDE WEED, but there is still a good percentage of real cowboys in the state. All the states have varying economies and industries along with different scenery, so if you do move here I highly suggest doing some heavy research. Depends on what you want really.

I'd say Maine since it has quite large white population and the state is rather conservative. Just be aware that you'll forever be seen as an outsider in that state, people up there see other Americans as outsiders. Beautiful place though. California is the most cucked state, look up the blue states since generally most the blue states are quite cucked. Despite the South having a bunch of niggers, you'll never see a nigger in the countryside since majority of the blacks congregate in the urban areas. Rural south is completely white, don't live there if you can't handle the heat however. Also, Minnesota is cucked because it's essentially little Sweden. Somalis and sandniggers followed the Swedish immigrants there for some reason, it is quite strange.

Coopers, TEDs westend is ok and pretty cheap, Crownies, Boags.
I've never even tried a fosters

Come to murica and come to colorado. Its the best state.

It has sharks. Thats the least of your problems in the water mate, been swimming with a few myself, just dolphins with sharper teeth.
The real trouble are the blue rings and box jelly fish, especially the box jelly fish, so small you can barely see them and more deadly than a king brown.

Germany.

Go ahead, stay and spread your cheeks while Achmed and Jamal will pump you full. There is no saving for Sweden unless you nuke the place or start a civil war but that will never happen because ordinary swedes have become too cucked. You might enjoy this shithole but I'd leave in a second if I could.

Also, I'm sure aussies wouldn't mind a white man coming to their country, neither America.

Now fuck off with your autism you retarded cuckold.

Perhaps you're right, but I truly sympathize for the swedes that feel their country has been taken away from them. I cannot bear ill will towards the swedes that have been betrayed by their leaders all for the sake of diversity. I can't hate them.

Some SEA country and die of syphilis.

Our country is infested with Muslims, Asians, etc.

I'd go to America just to see how bad it is there

Belgium or Canada

Swedish population has always been agenst imegration in evry poll checking done. But we have a political elite that rather listen to jews abroad and jews internally then it's own population. There is nothing wrong with the swedish population, but the media always lift up the vile and sick people and potray them as this i what whole sweden things and ofc a low iq subsharan nigger like yourself swallow it whole.

thinks*

>you can move anywhere in the world

well if i can move anywhere, The Vatican i guess
i'll just spend the rest of my days sniffing around in the Vatican Secret Archives and the Vatican Library

They just approved a mosque in my small town in central qld. Every time i go out i see more and more muslims and asians. Where the fuck are they coming from?

Can confirm, Blue Rings are evil. Not to mention Stonefish, the fucking the memes about this place are real.

Any conventionally red state in the U.S.of.A

Fuck, any state that isn't California will do.

it sucks. dont come

Best part is no cure, just gotta sweat it out in a ventilator and hope you pull through.
They weren't much of problem where i grew up but for some reason over the past 10 years they've shown up in mass of the surge in thirroul, use to love fishing off the rocks there, now I'm too concerned one of those little cunts will be in the rock pools where i sit my catches.

Maine. Whitest state and republican senator.
Great hunting and OK gun laws as well.

>box jellyfish
I've been stung by one, the pain can be described as burning and itchy at the same time. Some fishermen kept pouring vinegar on it until the anti-histaminic arrived.

glad you didn't swallow it, that's a death sentence, or if it stings a child anywhere.

If NZ is ever invaded by muslims there probably wont be anywhere left to go.

I don't know. Good thing thats never going to happen in my country.

Reykjavik, Iceland. Mostly because of its good economy.

I'm glad it was only one, I wouldn't be shitposting here if it were a fucking school.