Brit/pol/- SKIMMED Edition

MRS MAY DROPS THE HAMMER ON LABOUR BY CALLING SNAP ELECTION
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39629603
archive.is/82iz0
>She accused Britain's other political parties of "game playing"

CURRENT PARTY BREAKDOWN (DON'T FORGET TO VOTE CONSERVATIVE)
parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/mps/current-state-of-the-parties/

MAY AVOIDS TV DEBATES, NO POINT IN DEALING WITH THESE RETARDED KIDS
thesun.co.uk/news/3357498/theresa-may-set-to-avoid-tv-election-debates-despite-goading-from-jeremy-corbyn-and-calls-by-tim-farron-for-bbc-to-empty-chair-her/
archive.is/PMsCl
>CORBYN: "she should not be dodging head-to-head TV debates"

HITCHCOCK DIRECTED BREXIT: TUSK
news.sky.com/story/election-call-likened-to-hitchcock-film-by-eus-donald-tusk-10842357
archive.is/cI0RB

MET CHIEF PROMISES TASERS AND CYBER CRACKDOWN
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/18/met-chief-prioritises-giving-officers-tasers-and-fighting-cybercrime
archive.is/H4n8B
>...to use data analytics to identify suspects “in a way we can’t quite do at the moment”

MUMSNET THREAD
htt_ps://www.mum snet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/2906378-Who-to-vote-for-in-General-Election
>"Agree vote whoever is not tory."

CORPORATIONS RELISH ELECTION CHAOS
telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/04/18/business-leaders-welcome-snap-election-brexit-boost-set-deliver/
archive.is/DqLKK
>"It’s clearly a last-minute thing."

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12772247
strawpoll.me/12772247/
youtube.com/watch?v=kHfdJ440IXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brit/pol General Election voting intentions.
strawpoll.me/12772247

>first for months of questions about poofs

IS THIS THE THREAD FOR MILK

Farrons wife needs a stiff dicking.

MOGG

ARE PETE

Who /makinggains/ here?

SCOTS: VOTE TORY
EVERYONE ELSE: VOTE UKIP

P U R P L E S U R G E

ARE YOU TIRED OF THE DIMINISHING AMOUNT AND QUALITY OF OUR MOST VITAL, LIFE SUSTAINING SUBSTANCE - ARYAN BLOOD?

ARE YOU TIRED OF ARYANS RUNNING RAMPANT IN THE STREETS - THE BLOOD CONSTABULARY OVERSTRETCHED AND UNDERFUNDED?

ARE YOU TIRED OF THE CONTINUING NON-AGGRESSION POLICY THAT WE CONTINUALLY PURSUE WITH THEIR ARYAN NATION?

WE PROMISE TO OPEN SIX NEW BLOOD REFINERIES ACROSS THE NORTH OF ENGLAND AND CREATE FOUR NEW REFINERY SHIPS.

A VOTE FOR THE BEADY PARTY IS A VOTE FOR A REAL ARYANDIED.

WE WILL REINSTATE THE NATIONAL ALLOWANCE OF ARYANBLOOD. THERE WILL BE 500ML A DAY OF PURE GOVERNMENT STANDARD FOR EVERY MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD.

PERFIDY CENTRES WILL BE REOPENED ACROSS THE UK TO CONTINUE KEEPING OUR FINGERS IN EVERY PIE ACROSS THE CONTINENT AND BEYOND.

BEADY PARTY WILL GET THE ARYANS OFF THE STREETS AND INTO THE REFINERY WHERE THEY BELONG. THE CONSERVATIVE, LABOUR AND UKIP PARTY WILL NOT NAME THE THREAT THAT IS DESTROYING OUR GREAT NATION AND WILL NEITHER ADMIT THAT THEIR INACTION IN ROUNDING THEM UP IS THE CAUSE OF OUR GREAT DECLINE.

YOU WILL NOT HEAR "WE CAN'T ROUND UP THE ARYANS THEY HAVE RIGHTS"

YOU WILL HEAR "WE CAN SEND EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM TO THE CENTRIFUGE."

VOTE BEADY.

>giving a toss about Muslims in Chechnya rounding up gays

i failed my last 3 modules

computing science

after secondary it just became too hard

who /labour/ here?

Why are the SNP abstaining from the vote? Aren't they one of the main culprits of this "unelected PM" meme?

strawpoll.me/12772247/
THE OFFICIAL BRIT/POL/ POLL WITH OVER 650 VOTES
strawpoll.me/12772247/
THE OFFICIAL BRIT/POL/ POLL WITH OVER 650 VOTES strawpoll.me/12772247/
THE OFFICIAL BRIT/POL/ POLL WITH OVER 650 VOTES

you failed computer science?

how

you only need like 40% to get a third lad, Compsci is a joke

>expecting the SNP to act coherent

If they vote for it they'll lose about 5-6 seats to conservatives. If they vote against it they'll lose 10 because they look weak.

Were you posting on here when you should have been studying? Be honest, lad.

Because they have NOTHING to gain and ~10 seats to lose

Only death can free us from skimmed milk.

>I entered the Moroccan Harem with the small, but still present hope that I would finally lose my virginity. I was greeted by six busty Muslim girls with big juicy arses; which I wanted to slap like a crazed gorilla.

>Before I knew it they were upon me, rubbing my chest and shoulders. They slowly but surely applied some pressure and and I fell to the floor. I was on my back and each one of these tarts was holding down a specific part of me to ensure I couldn't stand up .. or escape.

>Two of the whores removed their clothing, and before I knew it two sets of big, lucious tits then started squirting milk into my mouth. I swallowed every drop, occasionally gargling. I couldn't believe my luck. Still pinned down by four women, the naked couple then walked to each side of my head and squatted. This was the closest to fanny I had ever been in my life.

>And then the waterworks broke loose. Torrents of vile, yellow, horrendously smelly piss bathed my face. I tried to scream but only a horrendous gargling sound could escape. I had never been so humiliated. How DARE these vile women do this to me? And I was utterly helpless to do anything ...

>Then the finale, after the vile cows had finished urinating, one remained squatted whilst the other stood up, put one leg over my chest, and resumed the squatting position; arse directly above my face. Within 15 seconds a loud gasser came thundering out of her fartclappers. I quickly raised my head and attempted to inhale every odourous whiff I could.

>I thought it would end with the fart, but when I saw the brown log pertruding from her big round cheeks I stopped attempting to inhale and quickly moved my head back. I of course tried to run .. this was futile, I was strapped down. Slowly but surely, this big, fat, smelly log fell out of her and landed in my mouth, which was open from screaming at the top of my lungs. I was hoping to get fucked. I had been destroyed in my proud British Aristocrat masculinity.

DUP going on a rant about Marxist-Leninists

i got depressed and suicidal. it always happens when im living by myself

>couldn't get a 3rd

Are you serious? I get 2:2s on pieces I do the night before. 2:1s if I barely try and 1sts if I put my back into it. Uni is not fucking hard, they WANT to give you marks.

Is your name Jo by any chance

>I, I, I, I uh I w-won't

Lads Richard O' Brien just phoned me up and said if I meet up with him suck his willy behind the Lidl he'll give me one (one) turn of the Aztec Zone, I dunno what to do 2bh, should I go for a mystery, physical or skill game

How would they risk 5-6 seats by voting for an election? Which would happen anyway with Labour's endorsement.

>VOTE BEADY.

YOU HAVE MY SWORD!

no

theres not exams this year.

i literally failed assessments

Do it.

where is this bald guy from? he sounds welsh, scottish and russian.

Are NI Unionists the only red pilled people left in the UK?

Because they can really only lose seats and if the election goes ahead, which it will, they won't be able to scream about 'muh unelected pm' anymore.

who the fuck do ITV think they are?

What are the odds Corbyn refuses to leave after he loses the election?

Will Labour get even a single Scottish seat?

>"One of the most shameful nights of my life was the night my brother brought home Helena. Busty, tight arse, blowjob lips. Everything. Literally everything I dream about every night.
>He fucked her. He fucked her in front of his virgin little brother. In every which way he could, and took his time doing it. His blue eyes staring into mine looked like that of a corpse's.
>Yet at that moment he was experiencing pleasure I knew that I never could.
>At one point she stopped sucking (Complete with the horrendous, loud sound of suction being cut off), and said with the uttermost of venom in her strong Brooklyn accent: "what the fuck is wrong with you"?
>"I don't know .." I replied.
>My admittedly rather well endowed brother then bent her over and took her from behind .. vaginal. The stare continued, a haunting expression of what to this day I still am still not sure what of. Although I do suffer from Asperger's Syndrome, I do believe that even the most emotionally capaple human being would have trouble reading it.
>She screamed and moaned and slowly called his name in a rather erotic manner. It was then that I became aroused, and then it suddenly hit me properly: here I stood, with an erection, watching my atheist degenerate brother enjoying this young maiden. I knew life would never ever be the same.

The Guardian on full blown damage control. The hypocrisy of their editorial line is absolutely fucking staggering.

>he's left of centre
>therefore it's ok that he thinks gays are sinners
>haha private beliefs don't inform or influence your political stances haha
>so what if he abstained from the last equal marriage vote, he's a good guy haha

>i literally failed assessments

Jesus Christ

youtube.com/watch?v=kHfdJ440IXw

>SNP, Greens, and Sinn Fein at the bottom

That's how I like it.

Deep Welsh valleys.

They still think this is a Roman province.

>Gideon stepping down
good news?

>failed assessments
How? I don't see how you've managed this. As long as you can explain roughly what you've been doing and made at least some progress they give you marks. You don't even need completed projects to pass.

How? I'm putting in minimal effort and am on course for a 2-1.

WEW that's some hardcore cognitive dissonance.

i'm not surprised you're depressed

you fucking failed the easiest stem course lad :/

and how much debt have you got now?

Yes, Osborne is a cunt.

He will just go "let the members decide" and then the momentum zealots will just vote him back in again. Wouldn't surprise me if the party splits at some point.

skill game is most Sup Forums like
we all know that the answer to any mystery is ((()))

I mean technically them voting for it doesn't cause them to lose 5-6 seats, they're gonna lose that anyway if the general election goes through, but it kinda shows to the party they don't mind losing those seats I guess?

Jesus Christ, that is disgusting. Same people who scream about garage privatising the NHS meme when it was never UKIP policy but something he said years ago.

>listening to Nigel Farage show
>caller comes in and says "Nigel ive voted UKIP but I think you should urge UKIP voters to vote Conservative, May is /ourgal/!"

Why do thick cunts think May is so brillliant? she hasn't actually done anything but give warm speeches. Fucking goyim.

>called Mr Sharia...
>is gay

They were flipping out a few weeks ago because Gervais and Chappelle made jokes about trannies.

So comedians being bigoted is something horrific but a guy seeking power isn't that big of a deal.

they shafted me with an animation module and i know nothing about animation so i just gave up and stopped trying

im scottish so i only have the living expenses loan from saas.

im just a retard

No it's charles
Because they have done the best they can possibly do. The Labour party has collapsed in scotland AGAIN so they'll lose their seat to another unionist party, all 3 of the borders will be tory, as well as a seat in the Aberdeen area. Orkney and Shetland has been Liberal since 1837, it's never fucking going anywhere.

Best of luck! People of Russia wish well to Jeremy Corbyn!

Oh and let me guess, comments closed?

If he leaves someone with similar views will replace him because the membership is filled with his supporters

>she hasn't actually done anything
Erm, no sweetie.

Lets see
>women
>conservative
>hasn't done anything big yet
>not Corbyn

That's all you need

> Take 2 days off work and do nothing but shitpost, drink and play vidya

Is this a bad thing? It feels so unfulfilling

>tfw not a bingbong

Sort yourself out mate. I can understand getting into the pits while living alone, but you just need to pick yourself the fuck up if you're actually failing assessments. Like I said, even if I fuck mine up I always pass. I haven't failed anything in my entire uni career, and some of those I did in literally 6 or 7 hours before the deadline, and we're talking proper long pieces (I do philosophy.)

Literally anyone could've done that, it was supposed to be Cameron but he chickened out.

>I was here during the 80's and saw the harm done to my constituents
>muffled 'Never forget' from the labour benches

THE

ABSOLUTE

STATE

What's his name?

Tim 'Calcium not Cocks in Bums' Farron?

Took her nine fuckin months though

it's to dissuade their corbyn-hating readers from voting lib dem. damage limitation.

Literally it's okay if we do it. Just like them defending islamists who would have all of us thrown off of a roof

fucking newfags learned the hardway didn't they.

Who else /votingforukipbuthopingfortorylandslide/ here?

Because Cameron made no plans for actually doing it so they had to build it all up from scratch.

>tfw not an Amerinigger

>triggered A50
>annoys leftists

A simple minded man would be forgiven for thinking she's sent by the almighty. When in reality she's just a soft neocon with some authoritarian fetishes.

Lad what was the process of failing and returning? This is important because I very likely could fail this year.

Did you defer?

Did you come back and repeat the entire 3rd year?

fakin wew lads

Who /comfy/ and watching snooker?

oy vey remember the six gorillion miners goyim

There are 32 children in the class I work with and it is an LA run by the Labour Council so I don't see her point.

>triggered A50
Well done she did a simple instruction that 17 million people told her she should do.

>annoys leftists
Fucking Cameron annoyed leftists, why depend on the opinions of psychos who want Corbyn.

Open. Pretty divided between those that are ok with his beliefs and those that are staggered by the hypocrisy. Lots of libdem supporters on The Guardian at the moment.

Everyone including the goverment expected remain to win because of the polls, so they didn't have the staff or the prep for it. They had to hire new lawyers and trade experts and setup a plan which takes time.
They also picked the optimal time since it fits in between where the EU is busy with the French and German elections. You gotta take every advantage youc an get.

Yes, and soft minded right wingers liked cameron too. May is slightly more right than Cam so they think she's the answer to all their prayers

BUTTOCKS = SMOOTH
MIND = CLEAR

V O T E
O
T
E
U K I P
K
I
P

People just assuming the Conservatives are going to win is terrifying me.
What if this narrative is pushed so much that voter turnout for the Conservatives is at an all time low and Labour somehow wing it?

Just imagine waking up that morning, turning on the TV, and seeing JEREMY CORBYN NEW PRIME MINISTER

I'd honestly leave this country.

>"don't vote Tory"
>who do I vote for then?
>"UKIP"

The quiz's bullshit. I didn't see shit on stuff like trident

to you nobbers failing comp sci, may be worth looking into "distance learning" online type courses. might be a better fit for you.

its first year. i failed a differnet course at a different uni last time

i just stopped going to classes and they sent a letter saying i was out in april

then spent 2 years depressed before i reappliied

so farron is /ourguy/ then?
is /britpol/ officially a milkman general?