You

You.

Yes, you. The one screaming, "Islam is not a religion of peace!" and "Sadiq Khan lied to us!" and other slurs I dare not mention. Tread lightly.
You are one. We are hundreds, thousands. Millions. You aren't just IN the minority; you ARE the minority.
I don't feel awkward or anxious being a Muslim around others, and your words don't affect me. Many others, however, are coming out of their shells for the first time in their lives. This is the first time many are enjoying the beautiful world that has been gifted to us by Allah - and it IS beautiful. Incredibly so. DON'T ruin this for them. We Muslims may have our differences, but we will not hesitate to come to the aid of our fellow Athiests, especially against someone who so virulently slurs that which has brought us all together.
Don't take this the wrong way. I don't hate you. I don't fear you. I pity you.
I'm sorry that you feel this way towards us. I'm sorry that Islam is such a bane to your existence. And I'm sorry that you are missing out on such a wonderful religion. Mostly, though, I'm sorry that you feel the need to go around and publicly chastise and berate others. I'm sorry that, to ensure your own validity, you need to make others feel invalid. I'm sorry that your self-worth is so infinitesimally miniscule that you have to make others feel less-than-human, at least in your own denatured mind, just to feel whole. I am truly sorry that day-in and day-out you have to put up with your worthless, meaningless, Shakespearean tragedy of a life.
I ask you politely to cease your unnecessary cries for attention, and instead invite you to join our ranks. Stop being a Christian, convert to Islam, and breathe in the splendour and the amazement of your first mosque, and then, maybe, just maybe, you'll see what you've been so hopelessly searching for this whole time.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html
thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503
shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter
bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994
getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834
nytimes.com/2014/11/02/world/in-torrent-of-rapes-in-britain-an-uncomfortable-focus-on-race-and-ethnicity.html?_r=0
muslimsgiveblood.co.uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this pasta? Anyway tl;dr

Can a muslim go three steps without trying to proselytise or murder someone?

I would convert because of your treatment of gays and women but then you fuck it up with retarded Durka shit. I'd love to throw liberals from the roof with you though

looks like you teaniggers need a few more "truck of peace" incidents and i'm all for it. You limey leftist faggots deserve torture and death because you submit to cuckery and trash those that do not. Fuck the entirety of europe. Based Murrika wins again.

ok Muhammad but go back to Pakistan first.

>you are minority
not in western countries, we can lock up anyone who doesn't abide by our laws
Also all Muslim Nations could easily be wiped out with our nukes so your numbers are irrelevant.

You are alive because we allow it.

>stop being Christian, be Muslim
I agree that people should drop Christianity, by why they should they replace it with more Jew lies?

Nice bait by the way, I know Muslims can''t really write in English

no
A time will come when we will kill you all.

You should open a history book. We've vanquished you in the past, we will vanquish you again.

Even if you'd kill us all, the world you would inherit would be unhabitable.

And there's still enought fissile material in Europe to make the whole planet a radioactive hell.

Not to mention the less stupid and more intelligent mudslimes among you become, the more they see their religion is a bunch of jew lies.

In the end, you will be many, but you will be alone, and won't be able to sustain yourselves.

Your move now shitskin.

And never forget, the first rule of chess is that whites play and win.

Our treatment of gays and women are peaceful, we do not allow bigotry in Islam, you need some education

You tell us Sadiq.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If you're not trolling then nice taquiya

Yup
I saw the same thread about a week ago.
Reminder to sage

>he one screaming, "Islam is not a religion of peace!
But, cuckload sama, I'm screaming "kill all muslims regardles!".

so basically, don't offend muslims or they become terrorists

I think it's called chutzpah in jew speak.

Christians aren't the minority. Christianity is the worlds largest religious group.

Why do shitskins confuse fastest growing religous population with the largest population?

If you bully and harass peaceful Muslims then ISIS will recruit them, hope not hate

Dont worry we don't fear you either. Crusades 2.0 coming

> Suckdick Khan

Female genital mutilation and honor killings are peaceful?

Bane?

There's two kinds of Muslims:
The kind who rape, womanize, lie to non-believers, want to kill non-believers, not integrate with anybody who isn't Muslim themselves, fuck children, etc etc

And the kind who are so impossibly ignorant to what the holy book of their own religion dictates that to claim an entire lifetime of allegiance to something you haven't even understood is the absolute pinnacle of stupidity.

How many first world countries are Muslim? Doesn't stop you roaches from infesting those first world countries does it? How many people from first world countries want to go to Muslim countries?
While you're busy blabbing about how you're not a problem you're actually just saying I want to turn one top tier country and one shit tier country into two shit tier countries.
You're the problem.

Top tier shit posting
Sand niggers need to be gassed

I cover my ammo with pork fat. Do you fear death?

Well you should now.

You.

Yes, you. The one screaming, "Height isn't everything!" and "Even if it is, it doesn't matter because I'm swole af!" and other nonsense I dare not mention. Tread lightly.
You are 5'11". We are 6', 6'1". Sometimes taller. You aren't just small; you ARE ant people.
I don't feel awkward or anxious being tall around others, and your words don't affect me, because I can't hear you from up here.
Don't take this the wrong way. I don't hate you. I don't fear you. I'm literally unaware of your presence from all the way up here.
I'm sorry that you feel this way towards us. I'm sorry that height is such a bane to your existence. And I'm sorry that you are missing out on riding certain carnival rides. Mostly, though, I'm sorry that you feel the need to go to the gym, like beefing up is going to scare anyone. I'm sorry that, to ensure your own validity, you need to pretend that size 8 feet are "normal". I'm sorry that your self-worth is so infinitesimally miniscule (like your size) that you have to make daily self-improvement threads on /fit/, at least in your own denatured mind, just to feel whole. I am truly sorry that day-in and day-out you have to put up with your worthless, meaningless, Shakespearean tragedy of a life (he was 5'9" fyi).
I ask you politely to cease your unnecessary cries for attention, and instead invite you to just ride the choo choo train or visit the haunted house, just not the thriller roller coaster. It's too dangerous to let you ride that one. Stop being /fitizen/, convert to /r9k/, and breathe in the splendour and the amazement of wizardry, and then, maybe, just maybe, your dead-end genetics will fade away, leaving us with a glorious race of 6'3" unbermenschen.

Reply to this post or your short fat mother will choke on a calzone.

>ITT: What is copypasta?

>We are 6', 6'1"
Fucking manlets.

>Stop being /fitizen/
Being tall and weedy isn't any better than being an overcompensating buff manlet.

Love it

Manlet spotted. Inshallah you will never breed.

I love how Christians act all peaceful yet they type stuff like this, I'm going to show this thread to Buzzfeed and I'm going to report this hate to the Thames Valley Police and they will locate your place and arrest you for violent threats against peaceful Muslims

Will I have to blow myself up or is that optional?

Quality shitpost, cunt.
Tall masterrace will eradicate Islam.

Yeah, that's the thing. Globally, maybe I am the minority, or headed that way. But where I live, me and mine are still on top. The way you're talking, it seems like if I want to keep my way of life, we need to keep your kind out at all cost. Guess we'd better build that wall.

They are delusional and follow the pedo-prophet.

>Saudi Arabia Average Male Height: 168.9 cm (5 ft 6 1⁄2 in)

A violent and miserable society

>Australia Average male height: 190cm (6 ft 2.8 inches).

A beautiful country filled with barbeques, peace and happiness. No stores here stock shoe sizes smaller than 11.

Sounds like a threat to me.
Typical terrorist.
Pedo death cult.
African rape culture.
Mutilate children then sell them into slavery.
Obvious dictatorships.
Uneducated subhumans.
Book of plagerisms.
Devil worshipping losers.
Inbread goatfuckers.
I killed so many of you in Iraq.
Cant wait for the next dumb jihad your lords send you on.
Sunni feudal fag worship.
>Oh what? You are starve? Only solution-must kill america. Alla said so. Told me personal.
Faggot

Beauty and peace does not come down to height, it comes down to love and compassion which Islam promotes

>Beauty and peace does not come down to height

Yes it does, manlet. Your religion is manletism where the king of manlets led other manlets out of mecca because the local 6' swole chads kept bullying him.

NUKE MECCA

inbred cheap lazy ignorant dirty pedo's the lot of 'em.
who /crusades/ here ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang

Oxford: telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html
Keighley: thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/
Rochdale: telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html
Bristol: bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503
Telford: shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/
Birmingham: birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter
Wycombe: bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994
Harrow: getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834

Does this make you horny?

Nice pasta man

That's just a small minority and it does not represent Islam, what about the straight white men raping young boys? I rest my case

kys

>That's just a small minority

Finally. What a telling admission.

>and then, maybe, just maybe, you'll see what you've been so hopelessly searching for this whole time.
A woman who can deepthroat?

S A G E
A
G
E

>a small minority

South Asians account for 7% of the total population, but are responsible for 33% of rape crime. nytimes.com/2014/11/02/world/in-torrent-of-rapes-in-britain-an-uncomfortable-focus-on-race-and-ethnicity.html?_r=0

>We do not allow bigotry in Islam
Like the left doesn't allow bigotry in America?
>The joke is they're the biggest bigots in America

That's an islamaphobic source that takes things out of context, I know a lot of young white girls, but I've never violated them, it is against Islam

It'snot a small minority and more to the point, white pedos tend to be lone predators(because of the shame and known criminality element of it) in your community it is not only socially acceptable to gangrape young defensless white girls you all do it with your friends and cousins week in week out instead of having a few beers and a packet of pork scratchings in the pub. It is your taketaketake/raperaperape culture that is waking up Britain. If we don't ban halal and gvernment bennies real soon you're all going to be crusaded.

Protest council planning aplications for mosques, do not visit paki businesses or taxis and starve the pigs out of England. We will not rest till all saracen is dead

The New York Times is Islamaphobic? Have you ever stopped to think that maybe you're infidelphobic?

This is what all terrorists say before they run you over with a truck.

nig

Islamaphobic is not a word as it indicates an irrational fear and there is nothing irrational about not wanting to be around pakis for fear of rape and/or exploding vests

yalla shittin me right?
i missed the party boom barty cuz i'm islamic?

I thought it was allahu akbar.

Same as if you refer to all whites as racist oppressors they'll start actually being more racist than before e.g.. pol/

Muslims Are Sneaky Bastards

Fear keeps you alive.

KYS
Your kind is not welkom here.

And this ofc

My one wish is to eradicate the Mudslimes in the south and commies in the north

>Such a wonderful religion

islam is for weak minded children.

I am neither.

back to your cave mohammed, your teenage wife is missing you

"Stop hating us and calling us violent, or we will kill you"

Yeah, GFY Muslims.

you think atheists will ultimatly side with you??? xD

i am one,trust me m8 you are just a tool to install marxism,sec you step out of line they will turn on you

you are a pet,just as niggers and fags are too the left

agree with me or you are a racist,that is all,a tool

i am not a marxist atheist,im more of a natsoc one...but i understand how atheists think,they HATE islam,they will make excuses but when it comes to the crunch old bean..............we escaped one theocratic rule,WE WILL NOT BE PUT UNDER ANOTHER!

you are useful idiots nothing more

Someone post the picture of that nigger that had a muslim not terrorist sign next to the picture of him after joining ISIS.

Again small minority and does not represent Islam

I leave you with this
muslimsgiveblood.co.uk/

>nytimes
>Islamophobic source
Not everything that opposes you is Islamophobic. The article is about ethnicity not religion. Learn to make a difference you inbred moron.

>I dindu nuffin so that means everyone like me dindu nuffin either guys look im so smart
You're really dumb, we know, stop putting it in our faces, it's dirty and smelly. Stop it, get some help, and gtfo to your own country where you can practice fucking goats in peace.
We should stop giving him (You)s guys.

A small minority manages to commit 33% of all rape in the UK

Really makes you think

I leave you with this

>You are one. We are hundreds
stopped reading right there 0/10 made me respond

Whats that? another crusade?

"Yeah, we rape children, but remember that some white people do it too? "

If you wouldnt be a degenerate, maybe you would realize that we want to wipe out those people too. Your religion is sick and it also tells you that believers should lie in order to infiltrate the infidels, I know it because one of your peaceful muslims did it with me too! I will not believe any of you ever again!

wow OP what a fucking terrorist faggot!! do you cuck to all the niggers and jews too?? how many woman have ya rapped over their in good ol queens country?? quit spreading your bomb making ideology and do us all a favor and go take a fucking shower because all you dirty sand niggers literally smell like SHIT!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahah!! ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................ P.S. get it through your thick dirt brown skull NOBODY REALLY LIKES YOU AND WE ALL CAN'T STAND YOUR QUEER ASS RELIGION!!! WHO THE FUCK IDOLIZES AND PRAYS TO A 6YR MARRYING 9YR RAPPING CHILD MOLESTER???? OH THAT'S RIGHT ALL THOSE SAVAGES INCLUDING YOURSELF DO!!!!!!!!

You lie.
Your religion states that you CAN rape woman.
Your religion also orders you to lie in order to infiltrate us, I know it from personal experience!
Never in my life will I ever believe you

That is wrong, our prophet respected women, it's your loss that you're too ignorant to believe us