Whats the point in doing anything?

>try to save Western civ
>even if it turns out that you save iy single handedly, best case scenario is this
>2000 years from now some white woman with bold new ideas about gender will exhume your grave and call you a faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
youtu.be/GknxJGGlZY8
youtu.be/d8kQImYo3Ww?t=1m6s
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3253660/Peering-inside-Pompeii-s-tragic-victims-Incredible-CT-scans-reveal-bodies-unprecedented-laying-bare-bones-delicate-facial-features-dental-cavities.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That fucking pic makes me so angry

How do they know they are gay? Did they ask them?

Did they just assumed their gender because they have certain genitals?

>terrifying event
>in fear men grab each other as they have NO CLUE what to do in such chaos
>GAY AS FUCK EVERYTHING IS GAY if men do it

men apparently cant have bonds and "love" each other without it being gay as fuck in 2010+

despite there being greek words for various type of love

>embrace your friend in your last moments of life
>thousands of years later people assume you're a faggot

Are people nowadays so averse to male bonding that any hint of it is considered faggotry?

>claim to be progressive
>call men that hug "gay"

>Gay people = 5% of the population, tops.
>Hollywood like 50% gay
>puts fags everywhere
>produces modern cultural artifacts
>historians look back
>"Wow The United States in the 2000s was really gay, like half the dudes were fucking eachother"

Our perception of Greek society is simply tainted by their "hollywood". they weren't all dick smokers

TIL every male athlete on Earth is gay

>two guys lying dead next to each other means they're gay
wow look at these orgy-loving degenerates right here, so progressive :^)

It's 100% impossible that they are brothers, or father and son, or cousins, or best mates, sheltering from the oncoming death. The explosion that perforated their ear drums and basically felt like hell opened up shop on top of their local mountain was nothing to cry about.

I'm glad that all human touch is now gay, these faggots are always gay forever, and nobody can say they were anything else in the face of the most terrifying death imaginable.

Even handshakes should be gay now.

Yeah, your ears are bleeding and your eyes are leaking blood, sure, it's getting hotter than an oven and your skin is starting to blister, but you know what, don't seek any comfort from a man, cause that makes you a faggot!!!

Pompeii graffiti. The real voice of the people. If anything could tell us about what times were like back then, its these cryptic messages, left on a brothel wall some generations ago...

"I.2.20 (Bar/Brothel of Innulus and Papilio); 3932: Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!"

"I.2.23 (peristyle of the Tavern of Verecundus); 3951: Restitutus says: “Restituta, take off your tunic, please, and show us your hairy privates”.

>Such a simpler time.

pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm

what the fuck do the think is happening?

"Give me a blowjob before we all die!"

This pissed me off, because there was no such concept as "herterosexual" or "homosexual" in antiquity.
Men would regularly have sex. The active guy was considered male, while the passive guy was considered female, because he recieved dick. That's why the passive role was often done by slaves, who had no prestige to lose.

It was also very common that teenage boys had sexual relationships with older men.

Also: Just because two people hug in fear does not mean they were lovers.

Looks like they were taking a nap or staying close to each while asphyxiating because nobody wants to die alone. Or maybe they were after all non-binary otherkin lovers killed by a patriarchal object (the phallic volcano).

>tfw SJW archeologists in thousands of years will conclude that judo was a gay mating ritual

Maybe they're brothers.

Yes, much in the same way that they are pushing the destruction of marriage and the family unit, they have been slowly destroying the act of male bonding and comradery.

Maybe they could just be good friends.

>2 people about to be turned into volcanic sculptures
>by a flow of volcanic material moving at the speed of sound
>everyone they know will die
>their home destroyed
you'd be damn fucking right i'd hug the person I was with
there's no reason to infer that they're gay
fucking SJWs

>men apparently cant have bonds and "love" each other without it being gay as fuck in 2010
Women don't even know that a man can love something not in a sexual way. Cause they can't. And I assume that author of that paper is a cunt.

Isn't that the equivalent of bathroom graffiti? Do you judge the average American by what is written there?

Screencap this shit

They were super gay back then, well bi, the Romans were homos for sure

>Embracing figures at Pompeii 'could have been incestuous' after chan reveals they are both brothers

> Do you judge the average American by what is written there?
You can.

>Pompeii
>'covered beneath molten rock'

FAKE WEWS. If they were covered beneath 'molten rock' aka 'lava' you would never have found them.

The reason Pompeii is such a unique site is because there was no lava covering people. The died from the super heated toxic gases and were covered in ash.

If they can't even get the actual physical details right, then they certainly won't be correct about anything else.

>and kung fu is still being taught

Yes, I do. Its the original shitposting.

It does look like some gay niggers getting one last gayfuck in. Grt over it Sup Forums

Or you know, they could have been just two brother hugging each other befor agonizing death? But no, I'm sure they were absolutely normal and healthy buttfuckers. Dr. Judenstein says so!

Funny.

embrace it my son. let the truth flow through you. selfishness is the only way.

Bros cant even hug out their last moments on the mortal plane without being called faggots anymore

>no such concept
>the Torah is literally full of shit about homosexuality being an abomination.

The Romans definitely had a problem with it, so did the Persians and the Jews. The Greeks only accepted it in the dying days of their democracy (and their democracy only lasted 180 years).

>There is no such thing as a non sexual male-male relationship...

Science geeks who were outcasts their whole life choose to study long dead people because they don't understand modern ones.

>finish working the fields for a new barley crop with your brother
>go inside
>have lunch
>lentils, olives, nuts and fish, as well as the odd scrap of salted meat
>relax, shoot the Shit
>fall asleep
>BOOM
>"BROTHER! BROTHER, WAKE UP! SOMETHING HAS *MMMMMRMRMRFK*
>Fast forward 3800 years
>your remains are discovered
>way of life published
>liberals find a picture of you trying to wake up your brother
>youtu.be/GknxJGGlZY8

Nothing to show they were gay lovers. That's modern liberal faggot media for you.

Why the fuck do people suddenly assume they were gay?
Maybe they were just two best friend, two borthers, a father and his son or simply two friend

>After having spent a good portion of your life on the battlefields, you finally retire to the good life with your sworn brother Aulus.
>Having spent your entire fortune that took years to gather on the battlefields, you finally have a true place to call home with the plaque in the front of your residence reading, "Home of Gaius"
>It's the first time you've been so happy, the first time you can truly be free.
>Later that night, you and your sworn brother decide to commemorate your new life by partaking in wine together and reminiscing about the times the two of you almost didn't make.
>However all of that is cut in half when a thunder crack in the sky sends burning hot ash through the very air you breathe and the world surrounding your once beautiful home turns to darkness.
>Looking around it looks as if the very bowels of the underworld have opened.
>You've been through what would be death enough times to realize the end.
>Staring at your sworn brother you remember all the times he risked life and death to protect you. The times he stood by your side drenched blood, some his, some his enemies.
>Your throat starts to clog as burning hot ash enters your lungs and dulls your vision.
>Neither of you say anything, neither do words need to be spoken, the look in your eyes shows your utter respect and admiration you have for a man you'd consider more than any brother.
>Having nothing else to do, you both hug each other one last time before meeting again in heaven.
>Cursing fate you close your eyes in the embrace of your best friend before fire and brimstone fill the sky engulfing everything.
>Roughly two thousand years later some kike calls you a faggot.

Look at the fucking pixels theyre fucking. Dudes going getting that d succd. Move on.

In the year 30000 historians will look back at same sex prisons, military barracks and hospital wards and assume some fucked up things.

Don't liberals throw a huge fucking fit for passing assumptions on people? Then they start screaming to check your privilege?

Is this not the same thing?

>Do you judge the average American by what is written there?

Sup Forums is basically global digital bathroom graffiti, and represents a significant chunk of the population.

Never seen that one before.
Pic related is one of the most eye catching moments frozen in time desu.

Also I bet these are the same people that claimed the fact an Islamic gold ring found in a Viking grave proved Islam has always been in Sweden despite the fact Vikings would work as mercenaries for Muslims and get given gold to take home in reward. It's just gold to them. No religious significance.

>about to die from a horrible scalding death as my home is engulfed in hellfire i can't possibly comprehend
>embrace my brother/friend/father/cousin/random passerby in fear and resignation
>thousands of years later a mentally ill faggot uses my remains to claim i'm a homosexual

youtu.be/d8kQImYo3Ww?t=1m6s

>be dying in volcano
>hold your friend so you don't die alone
>liberals dig up your corpse and call you a faggot which they recently redefined as a good thing
Is nothing sacred?

That is the cowards way out. The truth that one must accept is that one can not change society, one cant fix culture, all a person can do is fix themselves. A man should live a virtuous life and live by example. Focus on becoming the ideal man of your ideal society. If everyone does that then society will fix itself.

How the fuck do they know their gay? It could be a father comforting his son in their final moments. An older brother comforting his younger brother. Two friends simply scared of dying. Why do these subhumans try to insert homosexuality into everything? These people should be gassed.

The gods rain fire and ash on you. You fmreach for something, anything to feel safe. The only other person is another guy so you lay with him until the sweet release of death takes you. Fast forward to the current year and some faggot desk jockey projects his shit in you. There is no escaping the faggotry anime

>The Greeks only accepted it in the dying days of their democracy

IIRC, they were against homosexual sex acts. Platonic love was chaste.

Wasn't Pompeii just one big whorehouse anyway?

>in fear men grab each other

>he's never heard of pedesatry

>II.7 (gladiator barracks); 8792: On April 19th, I made bread

>Embracing figures in Watchmen 'could have been gay lovers', after scan reveals they are both men.

They put their dick between the thighs for fucking instead of ass.

It could just be random people wanting to hold onto someone in their final literal moments.

Daily reminder: Graffiti from Pompeii is literally Sup Forums incarnate. We haven't changed at all. Top banter you guys should read it.

How come the forms of the people survived, but their furniture didn't?

These are the same people who watch lord of the rings and say frodo and Sam are gay lovers.

Fucking any kind of friendship/comraderie/brotherhood bonds between men is taken to mean one enjoys the others cock up his arse.

Take a look at your local high school curriculum, I'm sure they'll be teaching the gay revisionist version of many classics by now. It's bloody bizarre

>implying that women will still exist in 2000 years

could it ever have fucking occurred to them that they may have been brothers? OR hell even father and son.

>mothers can't love their children in a non sexual way
belarus, stahp

Those people were watching the underworld open up before their eyes, the sky turning black, and fire spewing forth from the ground while their city was destroyed. Seeking the embrace of another human as the their world was ending is a natural reaction.

The only thing that is disgraceful is trying to turn dead men into a propaganda piece to fuel the homosexual agenda. A tragic moment, captured for centuries, was reduced to sex. Typical (((academic))) behavior.

Yeah I hate this meme. Really fucking annoying

Found the 12 year old

to be honest we talking about ancient rome , being gay was not that much of a problem , but i agree its stupid to immediatly jump at the conclusion they were gay , the article say they werent related , alright but that doesnt mean they are gay , they could have been best friends , coworker or something like that

>two men inhaling searing hot gas to death

>hurr they're gay because they're hugging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>a mother's love for her son isn't sexual in any way
Fucking Straya.

how do they know it wasnt a father and son?

what the fuck do you think Sup Forums is?

>0.2-3 (Bar of Prima); 8297: Word square
>The Romans were literally

>L O N D O N
>O
>N
>D
>O
>N

>posting in 6th century BC

wasnt it also because vikings had traders going down the silk road ?

i remember the same with romans cause they knew about china and refered to it as "seres"

yeah pretty sure when you are sitting in the middle of a volcanic firestorm and everything is burning you'll grab whoever is near ya.

Thats what i was thinking. Id probably embrace a complete stranger if i saw a sky full of fireballs n sheit.

liberal agenda.

>IX.8.3 (House of the Centenary; interior of the house); 5279:
>Once you are dead, you are nothing

*tips fedora*

>father and son hold each other before a horrible death
>2017: 'They must have been faggots'

Science acts like it is so objective and some of it really is but its when you get to the last step "Analyzing Data and Drawing Conclusions" that the whole thing becomes subject to agenda driven fuckery. So much projection from the delusional faggots. They see dicks in asses everywhere. Its nothing more than confirmation bias now like how they keep trying to find evidence of homosexual animals as if that has anything to do with complicated human interactions and motivations/drives.

Preservation and the conditions I think
Here's an interesting article about Pompeii
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3253660/Peering-inside-Pompeii-s-tragic-victims-Incredible-CT-scans-reveal-bodies-unprecedented-laying-bare-bones-delicate-facial-features-dental-cavities.html

>the comments on the article
glad to know some semblance of sanity still exists on this planet

If you don't want to be called a faggot, don't act like a faggot. Simple.

>go to interview
>see boss man about to give interview
>go to shake his hand
>WHAT ARE YOU, GAY?
>get shot for being gay

died with your nuts in your hand. this is why you dont sleep with your nuts in your hands kids.

Look at those two gay men in that movie

damn how much ash would it take to crush a mans skull like that?

Typical dick grabbing guido...

Could also be sibbling, or friends.

they were buried under tons of ash, literal tons.

Gaaaaaay

>How do they know they are gay? Did they ask them?
Maybe they were just bros embracing each other at the end of the world.

you got so many retards over there it is not funny.
or father and son.

The left sees everything sexualized. They dont understand deeper concepts of "love" that is not driven by desire.

>“Eros” or Erotic Love. The first kind of love is Eros, which is named after the Greek god of love and fertility. ...
“Philia” or Affectionate Love. ...
“Storge” or Familiar Love. ...
“Ludus” or Playful Love. ...
“Mania” or Obsessive Love. ...
“Pragma” or Enduring Love. ...
“Philautia” or Self Love. ...
“Agape” or Selfless Love.

>could
As in there is no proof, but there's an agenda that needs to move forward.

Look at these two faggots.
I wonder why they have not done a story on the first two gay presidents of Africa.

They were roasted alive and thick ash weighing in literal tons descended upon them all.

Suffocation wasn't the main cause of death as was once believed. Intense heat was. It's clear in the expressions of most of the preserved faces they died in absolute agony.