Only countries immune to a Nuclear Holocaust can post here

Other urls found in this thread:

livemint.com/Politics/9iQfaSR2P2LBusSvoVmSSO/Narendra-Modis-Israel-visit-said-to-spur-missile-deals-as-t.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erhard_Milch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Show yourselves, Roaches

Israel get out of my thread your country is going to be ashes in less than a decade

Oven's never too far, Juden

niga your country is going to be water in less than a decade

poo

I hope you get nuked, kike

The only reason india hasn't been nuked yet is the dust a bomb would kick up would smell horrible, turn the sky brown and make everyone sick

How many shekels did that cost?

your shithole country isn't immune to small pox get out

>shoot down nuclear missile carrying airplane
>it still explodes, fucking up the entire area through radiation

good job Chaim you retard you bought your nation a month of tortured, radiation poisioned living

aircraft is intercepted long before mainland

Lmao they need all that shit because they can't handle the Palestinians, if Israel didn't have amerifat meatshields they would be cut into small pieces by Arabs in less than a day

>flag
>beyond irrelevant to even bother

>smuggle nuke in a big ass box truck
>by the time jew police realize what's happening its close enough to blow and fuck up the entire area

checkmate

fuck you are so retarded in hurts physically

>English
>Motherfucker
>Do you speak it?

Shhh your days are numbered schlomo and your wife and kids aren't safe either

How does that clip work?

You fucking hook nosed black cock sucking kike.

you know you can just clean that shit it aint even that hard\expensive\dangerous it aint chernobyl you just collect all the top soil with bulldozers if it lands in the open or simply wash it down with water if it lands in a city and hand everyone giger counters and tell them to throw away anything that makes it beep.
anyways we have a whole branch of the army dedicated to dealing with this sort of shit that trains 24/7 for it.

as someone who served in israeli air defense i have no doubt israel has the world's best air defense (per square kilometer, it helps we dont need to defend something the size of russia or somthing) in the world . ever since the gulf war and ballistic missiles landing on tel aviv the government went 500% ultra noid mode and spent kajillions of money and manpower having a shitton of overlapping air defense with tons of backups should anything fail and sent israeli intelligence to obtain the world's missile secrets .
im 80% sure we can take down anything american\russian made (american because they leak everything , russian because they sell their secrets for the american leaks like we bought the syrian air defense secrets for operation orchard)

Sup.

Wassup

bow to your master filth

Does irrelevancy confer nuclear immunity?

>muh most powerful army in the world
>rekt

>immune to radiation thread
>No roaches

If it wasn't for the Western powers Israel would just genocide the Arabs.

ye i remember that going great back in 2006

muh dik

Is this israel?

Warning!
Don't invest time in meaningless threads. First you act like a 12 year old msn kiddy and second you waste endless time and ressources.
#PePeLivesMatter
#AntiBla
#MakePolGreatAgain
#liberal

Estonia reporting in.

>mfw kike is correct even after Trump was elected.
>it's even more than before because now sharts don't even deny it and just swallow the dick obediently

Kek

>citation needed

remember 2006?

pic related will happen again and again until you learn

this

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

>citation needed
>2006

you didnt win that you know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>pic related will happen again and again until you learn

and you will never win ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lol

Third world shithole reporting in. No one is going to nuke this place,ever.

none of those things will matter when the ayatolla ships one in a lead lined conex box right into your backyard, it's a bomb you can drive it places. i'm protected by the fact i'm 1000 miles from the nearest potential target down in north dakota.

I'm on vacation in Durado, kike

We are protected by our irrelevancy.

Also, Israel has a sweet great water desalination system, I envy u and ur tech, but I don't envy your neighbors

all those defensive systems can't save you from a lack of ozone and/or decreased solar insolation by aerosol injection

Reporting in by virtue of being fucking irrelevant.
=D

Israel did 9/11

correct.
we have to distill because there isn't enough rain water

>slap chaff on ICBM warhead
one warhead going re-entry is now sixty warheads on radar and thermal

Chaff is the absolute least that any nuclear-armed country has admitted about their countermeasures. It's pretty obvious they have all sorts of fun stuff to ensure the delivery is on time.

there are two magazines attached to a coupler.

one is in the rifle and the other is sticking forward because the coupler is L-shaped

EINMAL WIRD UNSERE GEDULD ZU ENDE SEIN UND DANN WIRD DEN JUDEN DAS FRECHE LÜGENMAUL GESTOPFT WERDEN

kikes will burn in hellfire

Brazil has shortage of water, while Israel don't.
Israel is on the middle east, but with high-tech filtration systems, it now imports water, while Brazil, the country with the largest amount of freshwater on the world, still has shortages.

Damn.

Look at our sea coast. Look at how many rivers we have. Underground and all...

What an advanced people could reach, if they had Brazil as their land...

>t. HueJew

If graves like that exist, how come they've never been dug up

first you'll have a heart attack so i'm ok with that

Can I post?

*exports water*

>iron Dome

Kek
Israel would be ash, you can't stop hundreds of nukes with fake missle defences. Although there won't be a nuclear war anyway so you can relax.

Can't touch this

Out of respect for the murdered

no one will waste a nuke with us

Why do Israel attack Lebanon instead of Egypt?
You still need the Sinai part of Egypt to be REALLY Israel, otherwise you're half-Israel

Maybe is because Egypt will rekt you?

to promote peace and amend relationships

Israel is playing the long game, the century and thousands of years game

They can give a little land now, they can get it back later!

WASSUP

Good day

took you long enough
the meme died anyway

Do you think that a system that can barely intercept a few sewage pipes fueled with lighter gas can somehow intercept an ICBM during it's re-entry?

>Nuke around Israel's borders
>Everyone inside Israel dies a even more painful death
I'd rather die in a nuclear blast then falling appart from radiation or from hunger in some bunker

we annexed the Sinai peninsula during the 6 day war and later gave it back to reinstate peace treaty.

how the heck did you manage to get all of that

Fuck off Paki

Thanks for the technology lad

livemint.com/Politics/9iQfaSR2P2LBusSvoVmSSO/Narendra-Modis-Israel-visit-said-to-spur-missile-deals-as-t.html

Perfect thread to drop some rare merchants
>pic related

Also i'm glad you enjoy the technological advances of Germany, Austria and the USA. Especially those Nuclear Submarine-Handouts we gave you for free because of
>muh shoah

How strong is Israel military overall?

Airforce and navy?

no probs.
And I'm glad you enjoy every bit of technology you have in your house thanks to Jewish inventors.

>super rare merchant artwork

Without Europe, there would be no prosperous country or intellectual culture for the diaspora jews to use and advance, the reverse is not true.

You know that.

Iron Dome soldier reporting in

ama

define europe

>tfw irrelevant

> Jews don't understand how diverging plate tectonics + hotsopts combo means that Iceland is only getting bigger
> Gonna be geothermally roasted

True, but we afforded you the possibility of becoming inventors, most of the ashkenazim in Germany and Austria migrated from the Caucasus regions and later from Yugoslavia, Bulgaria etc. which is why they all ended up having to change their names to a german one. It's also why the most well known ashkenazim have a german language lastname while the most poor and stupid ashkenazim have slavic names.
You're welcome though

Here have more merchants
I hope they teach you in Israel that Antisemitism before WW2 was just as widespread in France, Spain, Sweden and even Poland because
>Duh Germans r da rl antisemites
is just a meme

Enjoy getting fucked in the ass while doing 17-4?

t. airforce jobnik

does your wife's boyfriend Ahmed know that you're shitposting on here?

go outside and play around with the rapefugees, way better than the joos

I got a question as a Gebirgsjäger (reservist now with 1 tour in Afghanistan).
Do they teach Israeli Soldiers Mountain and Winter warfare? If yes, do they send your soldiers to Norway/Finland or the USA?
The only Jews i met during Winter Warfare training in Norway were under the American Flag.

>pic semi-related

From Portugal until the Western part of Russia, all to the north of Turkey.

Are you trying to push some crazy stupid semantics into discussing and asserting the obvious?

Europe and than America were the societies were the jew thrived. If it wasn't for the collective cultural development of the west, would the jewish people have developed a parallel equivalent civilization? No.

Damn Judas, you can do better than the rapefugees meme! Most Jews i met, especially in the military had great anti-german bantz, creative as well. They were usually US-soldiers though.

See:Also with the loser-type of ashkenazim jews i mean
>pic related
In fact, the smart Jews who didn't flee in the 1930s were working for us in scientific situations, and a few were even high ranking members of our military, they were seen as honourable jews because of their heroism and loyalty to Germany they have proven in World War 1.

2 Examples:
Jewish SS Soldier: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice
Jewish Luftwaffe General:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erhard_Milch

They decided to drop their jewish ethno-nationalism and became Germans and have proven their loyality.

Once youre not a simple "lohem" you do way better than that.
not really we have like one reservist unit that is stationed in the 'hermon' mountain. which is mostly like skiing hobbists.

>War breaks out
>Jews realising they can't hold out
>Fuck this shit
>Initialize Samson Option
(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option)
>Escelate any war to nuclear level instantly
>Can't lose honorably
>Cause Mass death

What you call Europe is a collection of a plethora of different cultures who differ in almost every way imaginable. Most of modern conrnerstone science came from the middle east during the Arabic golden age back when Europe was composed of savages. We can go all day chasing who thrived when, but your narrative is failing, hard.

European greatness makes the world a better place.

But I guess the dawn fasten it pace now.

i really dont know where this meme came from that this is an offical army policy.

Hi

>None of it will work because you jewed out on all the parts

Israel is based

Well, makes sense, i can't imagine any conflict scenario Israel could be drawn into that would require Mountain and Winter Warfare skills.
Thanks for the answer though, i always wondered why there have never been Israeli Soldiers during International Winter/Mountain Warfare excercises in Norway and Lapland

Skiing with full gear in former WW2 battlefields (Lapland) is pretty shitty though. We ended up having to search for Landmines and S-Mines for a whole week while there.

>pic related: A whole box of german Mortars we found in Lapland while training.

Look at the Roman empire borders, to the north of the mediterranean. Catholic church and christian faith was the cultural glue that created the collective identity between those nations. Again, from Portugal to Russia.

So curious that Napoleon, Hitler and even the Eurozone repeated those same borders, to create a continental union of people.

Yes, there are multiple languages, people and costumes. But the european identity is also real. State of civilization roam or used to roam those lands in the ancient past, and that was not forgotten.

Try to take the accomplishment of modern science away from European genius, and see what you are left with.

From the fall of Jerusalem, until today, Europe still guides humanity on the development of science, knowledge and the search of truth.

From the theorization of the atom with Democritus until the LHC and the confirmation of the Higgs Boson. All the things in between, belongs to the European soul.

Yes, it is, it survived for 2000 years of whatever earth has thrown into it:

Romans, Ottomans, Catholic church, Nazis, European monarchies...

And they came back to their sacred land, and they carried a lot of power and influence with them.

It's a fucking awesome and powerful story. Can't deny that.