Untitled

WE

I wish you could take a joke as well as your mum takes my dick.

Black '''''people'''' are a joke and we took them from africa.

t. Cannibal

I wish black people took jokes as well as they take welfare and other black peoples lives

I wish black people would go back to robbing gas stations instead of trying to rob other races history.

I wish nigs took jokes like they take food stamps, welfare, unlocked cars, drugs, and bullets from cops.

Sage. Who thinks this is clever? I've seen this dumb shit like 15x on here now. Whites have saved s many nig lives it's pathetic and how do you take a culture? Do it's. Still have their culture of violence, drugs, and poverty? Fucking stupid.

I wish you already told me what the human flesh tastes like. You are teasing with this rare flag for couple days now

I wish black people could contribute more into society but we all can't have what we want, can we?

I wish niggers would work.

WUZ

I wish black people had jobs

I wish black people took jokes as well as they take bullets

*hides shiny objects, cash, and cigarettes*

R a r e

I wish niggers would take criticism as well as they take bikes.

Just stfu u cannabal pedophile monkey person. Fucking hate seeing the pre-humans come from your country on shitty scholorships to our uni, always smell like shit.

You're probably an aussie expat stirring shit but whatever

>nigger
>culture

KANGZ

I wish black people could take not having a significant history as well as they could take bikes and innocent lives.

I wish black people could take pride in their neighbourhoods as easily as they take other peoples possessions

If only niggers realised that their priviledge of using technology and living in a civilised country is all thanks to whites enslaving them. If slavery never happened then niggers would still live in their mud huts in Africa and die of aids each day . Ignorance is a bliss

I Wish black people took jokes as well as they take bikes, lives, and welfare checks

>niggers can take jokes

>culture
>mfw

I wish they took white american culture as well as they take welfare or free "gib me dats"

when u made civilisation. watch me whip whip all my sla-slaves

> PaPOOan in our Sup Forums
Clearly not a proxy

>take lives, land and cultures
Its just a prank bro.

I didnt know they had internet in that hell hole call PNG

Warning!
Reply to this kind of threads may demage your brain

Dat rare flag, too bad it's just a proxy.

We can take a joke, it's the whining we can't stand. You lost, get over it.

>proving their point
Why are whites so sensitive?

>flag
Aren't you fuckers cannibals?

>demage

EVIDENCE

We have souls and intelligence enough to realize that being insulted by an animal is the height of absurdity.

N

I wish niggers took jobs as well as they take lives and welfare.

Yeah everyone hates the best.

Ayo hol up!
What you be is saying is, ya'll don't jump around a campfire all day long and practice witch burnings?
Get on with the times senpai and adopt african culture!

What lives and culture did I take from the poor wittle shitskins? Also quite ironic to talk about cultural appropriation when niggers are using the internet and social media, considering 10 years ago there were virtually none.

I wish niggers did.....well anything

I wish all the niggers were as good at taking jobs as they were welfare.

Blacks appropriating white culture by spending billions on weaves with MY tax money.

>If they make a joke it's just banter and you're being sensitive but how dare you make the same kind of joke!

sorry dude, make eye contact with a nigger and he WILL take it as an invitation to beg

I wish we could give all the blacks back.

But there was no joke in OP

>zimmerman mode activate

SHIEEEET

>Wanting white people to have even less weaknesses

What a nightmare.

better than every other race, undoubtedly. Not that they didn't try

*gif of rihanna sipping on a drink and smirking at the camera*

We don't give jokes back though. And we don't give back those other things either.

Not like black people, no sir.

Blacks take jokes like they take bikes.

that kind of logic is why they can scream racism and you shut up.

Is this a joke? I'm not ready to start screeching autistically like

It's funny because this is a joke.

>take lives
niggers don't murder more people than anyone?
>take jokes
pot calling the kettle nigger
>and cultures
you niggers ruined american culture. you didn't even have to. you choose to. could have taken the path of hard work rather than gimme-dats and pity parties

our killings come from war - not murders like you barbarians. you claim african roots but actual africans hate you more than the rest of the world. just awful people.

for the record - i love hard working american loving black people. but I hate niggers. instead of putting an end to the niggardom, you try to justify all of your actions by oppression. blacks everywhere else in the world fights to survive and you live under the banner of the fucking US of A and you have the gull act the way you do. its just sick.

>shit people
>shit "culture"
>shit citizen

I finally have a reason to repost this

I wish black people could take jokes as well as they take cop's bullets

>gets called a nigger
>chimps out

>It's just a joke bro!

No, niggers are not laughing with us, they're laughing at us. Which is fine by me, to be honest. White people who aren't cucks crack the same sort of jokes about niggers. When it comes right down to it, they don't like us, and we don't like them. Black Twitter jokes make for great redpilling material, since niggers and other mudbloods tend to lack subtlety and it's easy to see how there's genuine disdain for white people behind many of these "jokes". It helps show that the various races really won't ever truly coexist in perfect color-blind harmony like liberals like to fantasize about.

Whites came from albinism top kek. No matter what they say. This will always trrump it. Coveting a fucking disease lmao.

please master, let me know when whites are allowed to banter back.

I wish black people took jokes as well as they take government money, drugs, and valuable objects. Works both ways, groidbro.

I love wing sauce AND the blood of subhumans.

ughhhhhh i got my hand stickky!!! ughhh I need toilet paper to wipe my ass even though it causes hemmorhoids ughhhh!!!

OP you should add "foreign governments" to that maymay.

Cuz lonely loser pieces of shit like yourself need to step on others faces to feel better about your wasted lives. You shouldnt have taken your rage out on the internet white man, cuz the internet is going to take its rage out on you.

More like they dont show images like these.

Could you explain this comic to me like I'm a retard... because I don't get the humor at all.

"muh white genes"

Subhuman blood IS my wing sauce.

>Fat jokes
Oh my, I thought progressives hated fat shaming.

The artist is just pushing the standard liberal meme that people who point out the double-standards involved in race relations are just, like, problematic and stuff.

I got that part. What's funny about it? Are liberals incapable of humor?

They don't have to be funny. Anyone who points out the comic's lack of humor is labeled a racist white boy and assigned one of the white-guy stereotypes provided by the comic.

I wish black people built lives, communities, and culture as well as they build blunts

not even kidding, I really wish they did. But they don't.

wtf whitey even be appropriatin' milk frum this girl's tiddy

>You can't criticize me I'm criticizing you.

I wish niggers worked jobs as hard as they work welfare, affirmative action and the historical mistakes of old dead white men

It's just a joke, bro! Lighten up!

I wish niggers could take a joke as well as they take my wallet.

Moar now plz.

>complains about whites being sensitive
>can't handle the banter
The irony

>Black/White Burgers
>Having a culture

Nigger jokes consist of calling each other a nigger, dabbing, and howling like monkeys. What's to find funny? Also sage

It's all just a joke now guys
white genocide was a joke haha jk got youuu hahahah

One more before I have to go to work.

Something most black people don't understand.

How do you stop a bunch of niggers from raping a woman?
>roll a basketball toward them.

>work
Sure they understand, that's what the lights and heat stop doing for a week every month, right?