Three Months In

How would you rate Trump's administration thus far?

strawpoll.me/12780322

JOY LANE JOY LANE JOY LANE!

I wanna suck on her titties

pretty entertaining makes me excited for the next 8 years.

Bush 45

7/10

He needs to get rid of the RINOs in his cabinet.

I agree actually

I doubt it'll happen but we can only hope

>3 months in

>bombed two countries
>threatened war with NK

On target

Priebus is the worst of them all.

Mr. President, how about you tell them they're fired?

It's perfect

Flip flops after flip flops
At this point he's only worth keeping for the memes, not for change

>Hasn't wiped out ISIS
>The wall isn't currently being built
>No headline-making new deals
I hope he does better during the next three and a half years.

So far he is doing nothillary/10 on my scale. Every extra day I live and breath he gets more points, probably started with 10 and then a point per day, what, 100/10? Pretty good dexu xenpai

Presidents are graded with a letter grading system

Sage

Its going to be a loooong 4 years.

I just want Trump to GTFO of Asia.

Didn't put Clintcunt in prison and stacked his office with the same type of globalists/neocon/libshit scum that she would.

Shit/10 wont hack again

Pls leave normo scum

Consider reading rules again, newfag

Pretty much the worest president in us history. Gary Cohn is runnin the shoe for wallstreet and McMaster runs the neocon policy. If u like trump u would have LOVED bush.

Sorry bud, it just proves you aren't well versed on politics, otherwise you'd be using a letter grade

Pls leave MSM scum

>Le rules

You're part of the cancer this board has. Kill yourself, you're useless.

So far so good, showed the world he has balls. That is very important to show strength. Now you start making deals. Normies think his promises will happen over night, it takes time, because government moves slowly.

Fun

Brumpf.

This.

9/10, should ideally have expected the dipshittery of those opposing him, but too naive and good for this world, assuming the best from other people

moab on the isis seemed to work preety good

What did it accomplish exactly?

I guess it frustrated the Jew Media from being able to form a coherent narrative, but I have no idea what happened other than that they got to blow up a really really big bomb to fulfill the campaign promise of "knocking the hell out of them."

I'm not crying any tears over it, but I do hope it's something of a cover story for routing the enemy within.

best goy/10

Getting better. He needs to go to Russia on a state visit. Would be a game changer.

Niggas never learn, always listen to snoop. Aint no hoe worth getting burnt while up in it, this also stands for when not up in it, Cucks

In the eternal words of Dr. Dre;

Bitches ain't shit

Trump is a disappointed. Only redeeming feature is that leftists are pissed.

7/10
The Syria stuff and cucking to Israel pisses me off to cut it down by 3 points, but that's the only thing really. Pretty much everything else I care about (conservative supreme court appointment, slashing government bloat, immigration ban, limiting H1Bs, deportations, killing TPP, and the Wall) is in progress or has been done. The Immigration Ban is a shame, but it isn't his fault until he completely drops it. He tried damn hard to get that through though. Basically he's almost dead to me as a person due to the Jew stuff and foreign policy, but as far as domestic policy goes, I'm happy so far. I voted for the policy, not the person.

doing pretty good by breaking his campaign promises

really activates my almond

also kushner must be removed

acctually im just glad he bombed Isis and not north North Korea

4/10, it's still kinda early though

If he had passed tax reform he would be at 8/10, he should stop delaying it

ISIS is effectively done in Afghanistan thanks to it, their major tunnel network has collapsed, and even the Taliban fights them. They will be pushed out of their tiny corner in due time, at least in Afghanistan.

tax reform won't be passed until close to the years end at the earliest.

>He tried damn hard to get that through though.
lrn2notice when you're being cucked. if he'd intended to have this go through, you'd be able to tell, because it would be done, since POTUS has that authority under the law.

Instead what's going on here is he pulled stupid shit, got blocked, and gets to play a victim card so he can stay in campaign mode, which is the only part he enjoys. (notice how into the special elections he is?) He prefers putting on his reality TV show of battling the shadowy forces of DC to, you know, actually doing shit. Cause he's a TV show producer. And they don't actually do shit.

I guess we'll have to wait to see whether or not it pop back up again in Afghanistan. For all I know, that was a very strategic move, or maybe it was a waste.

I'd be slightly more interested in seeing proofs that the supply lines (e.g. via Turkey) had been cut off, although I'm willing to wait while that's done without being announced if that is in fact underway.

the problem is that the federal cuck judges keep blocking it, and until recently he couldn't have sent it to SCOTUS because it would have came back 4-4.
Now he can, and we can finally have all the liberals forever get cucked on the subject of immigration.

i rate it at
>please stop saying you're only x days in every time you are asked a question

Pretty much this. If I don't see him appeal it relatively soon with Gorsuch on the Supreme Court, I'll be pissed about it.

he said they were going to before Gorsuch was appointed, I imagine it is currently underway, but hell we know how long the fucking courts take.