youtube.com/watch?v=3AyL7U4HW10
youtube.com/watch?v=KwkjOhSFpfI
youtube.com/watch?v=Jk-R8nfes9M
youtube.com/watch?v=uRJeQluvBk8
youtu.be/38QPRWZEp9g?t=4m40s
youtu.be/38QPRWZEp9g?t=12m12s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that guys videos are funny as fuck. little bitch ass cody needs to learn

He continues to abuse his poor children.

I hope CPS comes and takes his kids away,

I'm sure he and his hamplanet wife are still emotionally abusing their children via monetized Youtube videos, cuz' "lulz."

#rescuecody

I'm sure they make an extra $50 a month, tops.

I want to see those parents put in jail.

welcome to the real face of nu pol

The face of a future supervillain

Nobody here has ever endorsed child abuse. Go back to plebbit.

story?

I usually don't give a shit, but that father and step mom have a more punchable face than Ted Cruz

Checked, also i agree

Youtube ostracizes pewdiepie for posting videos where he shoots Hitler in the dick, but this f8cking scumbags are allowed to post and monetize their videos without any problem. Youtube loves their child abusers.

IT ISNt child abuse nicca

if you want to do some fucking justice to some family go to viollette1st channel its in my opinion ten times worse. the entire family is a mess and the enviroment is completeley unsafe

youtube.com/user/violette1st

This stuff is funny as shit.

I haven't seen idiots post so much personal shit on the internet since...Chris-chan

Can you pol people doxx this motherfucker?

Nothing to dox when they post all of their shit on the web

which video is that one from ?

I mean post his address and personal details

Go back to Sup Forums this isn't political
SAGE

holy fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=3AyL7U4HW10

he is literally now saying that /we/ are putting /their/ kids in harm.

the interview with dramalaert

youtube.com/watch?v=KwkjOhSFpfI

in jail hopefully

this

Child abusing piece of shit.

>literally torturing your kids for YouTube shekels
>Sup Forums STILL believes white men aren't the devil

So was it Sup Forums that exposed this fuck?

I was raised by a mom with BPD and that gas lighting shit they do to a little kid rips my heart out. I would do bad things to these people.

jews, feminists and nu males are out in full force to fuck with this family..

which video was that from?

>this isn't political

you know... not everything posted here is about that... how new you are?

>viewing on other sites deactivated
The Ayyjew strikes again.

Just going through youtube comments and looking at cuck0fives youtube fanboy's accounts literally all of them are children. Not a single person over 18 falling for nig0five's lies and astroturfing. Is nu-Sup Forums really this underaged? or are you sub 50 iq cretins only defend him over "muh white keeds" yep child abuse is okay as long as you are white. Yep that'll save the white race.

God damn that is the cutest meme Sup Forums ever came up with.

i think the dad takes out his bad relationship on his kid, that fucking fat whore is the classical child killer

they are both scum obviously, honestly i am surprised there is not a man hunt

>pedo single ear ring and chinstrap
Why hasn't he shaved his head yet?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It wasnt Sup Forums, it was ylilauta you ignorant nigger, get out.

They went to disneyland and left Cody with his grandparents. He was happy about not having to follow them there.

And they left him because he clogged the shitter on accident and was too scared to say about it because he didnt want the whole fucking internet to know about it.

Who is this jizz djinn?

I heard he smeared the shit on the walls.

Which is something that abused kids do to feel like they have some sort of control. It's twisted, really goes to show just how fucked up this kid already is.

Who knows what happened, maybe the shitter got clogged, he tried to fix it, panicked etc. You know how these greentexts about these kinds of situations go.

Or he is completely fucked in the head because he is treated like shit. There was some kind of a study that people "play" with feces so they can feel they are in control or something.

Syndrome looking fucker

>Keemstar now interviewing this faggot
>Faggot crying over "IM NOT ABUSING MY KIDS!!!! "

Weren't we shitting on this guy last week? Did we start the fire ?

$7 per thousand views. Some of those views are in the millions

A girl named Monica

I was locked up once and one of the inmates did the same thing.
He smeared shit on the walls of his cell, wrote the word "monster" with his own feces. I think he even rubbed some on himself so it got on the guards when they came to restrain him. That kid's being treated worse than a convicted felon and 'daddy-o-five' is the masochistic prison guard

I love seeing this family crash and burn.

I think its more of the step-mother who is abusing that little kid, the father is just a cuck who does what ever that bitch tells him. Im not saying the father is innocent but the biggest evil here is that hambeast cunt. And looking at the biological mother hes not going to be any better with her so this kid is fucked no matter how this goes. Hes either going to kill himself, shoot up a school or grow up to be a Sup Forums browsing NEET.

i'd do anything to let this semen demon sit on my face and shart in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jk-R8nfes9M

18:00

>tfw no qt brown gf

>calls them FAKE VIDEOS
these guys are idiots - in what world is pushing a kid into a bookshelf or doing PsyOPS on kids unable to fight back

loser

I would supreme that burrito, if you know what I mean.

>I think its more of

they're both worthless:
youtube.com/watch?v=uRJeQluvBk8

Keep in mind the kid and his sister have been through the process of being taken from one home to another. The kid wasn't raised by them

Apparently cody is "acting"

Which is funny some white trash on youtube have better child actors than the rest of hollywood for the passed 100 years

They have been trained for the role since their birth. This training includes

>Daily beatings
>Mental abuse
>Parents divorcing
and the list goes on. These guys are raising some of the best child actors for roles where the children need to act like they are abused, brilliant.

>our massive gas lighting cult is just acting bro
no... and violence against you is justified

Where do these guys live? Is there a possibility that if they are living in some bad area/state that some lunatic will off those cunts?

> Baltimore

That says it all.

So there is a high chance that if this gets even more coverage and people start sharing it on kikebook that some nignog wnb-hero will go and drive-by these parents?

>says "it was the kids ideas"
>either stupid as fuck, are actual child abusers, or flat out irresponsible
>go to gulag for crime of low IQ

According to DO5's update video, apparently someone """tried""" to drive the mom off the road in her car with the kids.

Whether this is true or not, I don't know. I always stay skeptical of these claims unless actual proof is produced.

they live at 11117 Innsbrook Way, Ijamsville, MD 21754.

The dad is Michael Christopher Martin
DOB: December 17, 1982

The mom is Heather Lynn Martin (maiden name Zopp)
DOB: August 24, 1983

I was the one to dig this up, report them to CPS, and tip off the media. I refuse to stop until they are destroyed completely. If I have to drive across the country I will.

She's super qt

I already did it. See

They know he has problems, why don't they get him checked out?

It's not like they're short on money.

i want to seee these people get shut down. Lets keep these threads bumped and alive to spread awareness

They are just fishing for pity, someone probably just cut them while lane changing or something like that. But id be shitting my pants in their situation-

>Where he pushes the kid
youtu.be/38QPRWZEp9g?t=4m40s
>Blood can be seen on the pillow
youtu.be/38QPRWZEp9g?t=12m12s

Because the hambeast hates him, he is not her real son. Its clear as day in some of the videos.

Because, from what I gather, the child is their least favorite. Emma and Cody lived with their mother until last year some time when they went to stay with their dad (Mike) in MD and he just never gave them back. The mother has tried to get the kids back but she is unable to due to the conflicting legal definitions and government channels between NC and MD.

How do you know Cody isn't hers? Are the rest hers?

>False Aquisations

oh my god

Why do leafs want everyone to hate them?

> We're changing up the format
> We're sorry for people's (((FEELINGS))) on the matter
> It was Philly D's fault

I just want them to fucking suffer.

Nice trips

Surely if the courts see these videos, the mum would win hands down.

literally who?

also
>1 post by this ID

Cody and the girl have different mother that is some bipolar bitch from another state. She even gave an interview on some youtube channel but I cant be bothered to find it.

>Cody Bows to DaddyOfive
>in contact with many child abuse agencies
>control children with Iron but fair fist
>parents have combined iq of over 50
>first designer babies will be abused for youtubekino

>I cant be bothered to find it.
Fair enough ma dude

Kinda makes sense considering how much Cody protects Emma in some videos.

Conflicting definitions of what abuse is. The authorities in NC that have investigated it seem to believe there is a substantial case against them, MD seems to believe that there is nothing that would be outside "normal corporal punishment methods."

kek

no it'll be fellow justiceboner white trash. The ones who arent good enough to be cops but have moral superiority. This senpai will never see the end of it.

Why should I care, it'll be their own fault when their kids leave the house and never want to see them again, justice serves itself.

Checked. And fuck those shitty parents. Hope Cody knifes that hambeast in her sleep

There are some weird people who get into that "job". You can find plenty of other instances in other videos where parents are abusive or idiotic or twisted- although I'll admit these ones are pretty over the top. Overall the whole thing is freaky.

>t=4minutes40seconds
>t=12minutes12seconds
I dont post on Sup Forums usually

>Conflicting definitions of what abuse is
Is there a federal or inter-state CPS?

>"normal corporal punishment methods."
Throwing your son against a bookcase seems pretty normal.

This. We need to ban leafs.

Is that true? Has that changed much with this recent stuff?

There is a federal agency that helps coordinate, but they have very little actual governing authority. Trust me, I've tried and am trying very hard.

>Throwing your son against a bookcase seems pretty normal.
You and I both know that, unfortunately the fuckups that headed the previous investigation don't.

The retard pepe is apu apastaja, is not a Sup Forums mene

>in probably less than 10 years he will murder the fuck out of the family except Emily.
>he will get all the blame
>tfw when current parent generations are degrading assholes

AQUISATIONS? Is this guy a retard?