How can you possibly justify the theft that took place during the European colonization of Africa?

How can you possibly justify the theft that took place during the European colonization of Africa?

We stole their technology, people and resources and now you are surprised they are ignorant and poor?!?! How can you not see that Europe robbed Africa blind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-XDKiO-i4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you a Nigger user?

how dare we capture all their nothing and leave civilization behind

My skin is white but we are all African.

Subsaharan Africa had no human population at all until Europeans colonized it.

We didn't steal their technology, they didn't have any worth stealing. They sold their people to us. They didn't use those resources themselves. I'm not surprised they are poor and ignorant that's the way they've always been.

Stole:
> Their technology
LMAO top meme
> Their people
And didn't get much out of it
> Their resources
As opposed to letting them keep them but doing absolutely nothing with them? They were used to improve the countries the people lived in and they were better off for it.

At the same time it's obvious this is a bait thread but I'm feeling like responding anyway.

The "civilization" we left behind serves only the whites in Africa, meanwhile the African people starve. It's sickening.

>stole their technology

We must have stolen 30 IQ points from them too.

Oh shit. My bad.

Those Africans should stop sending all of that food aid to Europe for a while. That would remind everyone where we really stand.

The African's weren't using their resources. What technology did the Africans develop for the Europeans to steal?

flying pyramids and melanin magic

Because they went as conquerers, and they succeeded. History is written by the winning team, they are lucky to not have been exterminated. Europe was more than capable of that.

Also
>stole technology
Are you a WE WUZ KANGS or are you implying mudhuts and wooden spears were stolen?

then give your share back

In that case, can't be indebted to yourself now, can we?

What makes you say that? I live in a garage - therefore I am a car, right?

I've been donating food for years.
At a core level we are Africans, only our skin is different, the people of Europe stole from Africa. Europeans and Americans have blood on their hands.

>technology

How did the primitive resource extraction technology of those times extract anything significant? Non-desert African states are still naturally richer then Europe.

Negroids are not members of the human species. They are primitive hominins that we are unfortunately able to hybridize with.

They starve because they can't maintain anything

It's the banks and the multinationals.
Fuck off cunt.

>stole their technology

You are correct, everyone has african. Whites are just too ashamed and too cowardly to admit they came from albinism. But that kind of power of extreme denial and lies will soon be well out of their hands.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-XDKiO-i4Q

>At a core level we are Africans, only our skin is different, the people of Europe stole from Africa. Europeans and Americans have blood on their hands.
nah, skeleton is different, the brains are different sizes and have different sized regions and shapes

That logic is coming to your shores. How in the hell Europeans looked at America for decades, mocked us for our shortcomings while begrudgingly acknowledging that many of them were racially-based, and then decided to import a bunch of third worlders is beyond me. It's like you learned nothing from our """multiculturalism""".

>How can you possibly justify the theft that took place during the European colonization of Africa?

Vae victis.
Now fuck off negro lover

They starve and the population is growing you're so full of shit.

>niggers
>technology
choice one

>technology

Kek poor effort 2/10

The guy to the far right has some serious jaw genetics. An actual handsome indian, lol.

>You are correct, everyone has african. Whites are just too ashamed and too cowardly to admit they came from albinism. But that kind of power of extreme denial and lies will soon be well out of their hands.
How are you niggers this retarded? Those albino Indians aren't niggers with light skin, nor do they look like it.

Slavery was how many African nations got wealthy. But they got greedy and started kidnapping and enslaving white Europeans. Several million white Europeans were enslaved in North Africa between 1300-1850. So Europe made slavery illegal so that they could force Africa to stop enslaving white people. Africa told them to fuck off. So Europe went to war with them, and to free the white slaves (First Barbary war). Africa was soon at it again, so boom, the 2nd Barbary war had to happen, only this time, Europe stayed put in Africa to keep slavery from happening again. France took control of the Algerian coast (start of French Foreign Legion) and this started colonialism.

Because AFRICA REFUSED TO STOP ITS SLAVE TRADE

>europe got rid of several of the colonies because they would only cost them money providing for the natives and keeping the peace

Honestly we should just recolonize it. What's the downside?

ITs not always so pretty, albinism. A disease.

nice bait

China beat us to it.

Youre just ashamed of the truth that youre no longer able to hide. Your supremacy is nothing more than the indian caste system. Because an albino cant stand on equal ground.

>I've been donating food for years.
Good job undercutting the local farmers dumbfuck.

>Muh stick technology

We did get lots of slaves though, like tens of mllions but that sugarcane was not going to harvest itself and the Africans were fucking good at it, hardcore motherfuckers in fact, only 1 on 25 slaves ever lasted the trip and started work those that did were somthing else, no wonder Jamaica are so good at sport.

Wrong, pic related.

>africa feeding france
yeah that's exactly what's going on at the moment right? Hahaha..

>we stole their technology?
The technology they didn't have?
>people?
they sold them to white americans and jewish portugese on the slavemarket already established by the arabs and africans.
>and now you are surprised they are ignorant and poor?
Since when have they NOT been ignorant?
>How can you not see that Europe robbed Africa blind?
Because they didn't and africa still is filled to the brim with ressources, that niggers could use if they knew how.. the entire reason why colonialists setup settlements there to get a hold of some of the ressources because africans apparently didn't bother to use them whatsoever

The colonialists literally did nothing wrong, africans never had it better than during the colonial era. All of a sudden they became part of civilization because the colonialists build all kinds of advanced (for that time) infrastructure there.

wait wait wait...Africa has techonology..!?
ok what am i missing?

Morally justifying global politics is an ultimately fruitless endeavor.

As for me, I don't care about the plight different peoples had to endure under colonialism. I really don't care. I don't give a fucking shit, and I'd do it again if it meant an advantage for my regime.

This is a black man.

This is an dravidian indian.

>t. I've never been to Africa, but I've read discussions about it on r/eddit
Yeah, just go back.

>and I'd do it again if it meant an advantage for my regime.
OK Goebbels.

You will never find answers you never have to look for.

Sending food isn't enough user we need you to move there and spoon feed those adorable little rugrats with their widdle bwoated bewwies yourself

please user you can make a difference just go there and tell them you're african and you're there to start fixing the problem Europe and America have created

Straight hair comes from missing hair proteins, which comes from albinism, which is a deficiency.

This.

became this.

It's the "whites are albino" nigger.. he's fucking everywhere on this board recently. He's so fucking stupid that he thinks whites are albinos, easily proven that it's not the case. Whites is because of living closer to the poles in thin UVA, which white skin is the perfect adaptation for. And blacks live near equator bombarded with UVB.

Albinism is an extremely rare disease where the person has no pigmentation whatsoever.. no normal white person tests positive for albinism dumbass..

Might makes right.

But he has pictures

And then your Marxist associate professor told you that Marxism is the answer and now you think you're enlightened because you actually paid money to be indoctrinated.

nice graph lmao did you draw it on paint. This is what real power looks like.

>Be Eastern Europe
>Constantly at war
>Buttfucked by Ottomans, Russians and Germans
>Still manage to be a somewhat livable place way better than Africa

Do you know why your skin is black? a) because UVB adaptation to intense sunlight, you actually have problems moving away from equator and closer to the poles because of it. 2 because you retards threw mud on eachother for many generations just like animals tend to do in africa to shield them from the heat, this is from where you get the follate faggot..

Niggers, can't into understanding basic things, keep pretending that black magic can cause a thunderstrike to hit a specific person or that cats are witches.. and all that other brilliant wisdom.

They STILL sell them to arabs.

lmao

They starve because they revolt. lazy niggers

What technology?

they totally look like swedes

>albinism is a real thing
WOW i never knew that.. problem is white people are not albino faggot, they live in very thin UVA so they have little but not ZERO pigmentation. Because that's the optimal for that geographic location.

"Albinism is an extremely rare disease where the person has no pigmentation whatsoever."

The "whitest" of lies. The foundation lie.

>Nothing but a Phony.

It's this dumb nigger again.

Manifest Destiny

Yeah, youre not albinos. Youre albino descendents. And the thing thats keeping you from being an albino, is the MELANIN that was BRED into you. Your freckles and birthmarks. Find them. Then ask yourself, who really gave that to you? Who saved you from the wrath of the Sun. Those you look down on. Top fucking kek.

Technology? What technology? Africa has always sucked LOL

Inability to detect sarcasm is a sign of autism, user.

Glorious Zimbabwe
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

If we are all African, doesn't that mean that European colonization never happened because in reality it was some Africans taking resources from Africa?

We have blood on our hands for leaving. It was in everyone's interest that we stayed.

Anybody replying to this poster is a newfag.

What technology did we steal generally interested by this wild claim

I'm sorry that you don't understand how things work nigger, and that your people slaughter and enslave eachother throughout history and even today. And i'm sorry that you never invented virtually anything.. but guess what, it's not my fault.

Your understanding of genetics is that of some kind of 50 iq voodoo shaman in haiti. Blacks are like an early alpha version of humanity that turned out to be a complete failure.. violent, stupid and unmotivated to do even the simplest things.

Lol high iq response? or ashamed albino innate inferiority projection. You decide pol.

2 black ppl can make the entire white race and everyone else. End of story. You can never make them. They are already perfect. You are deficient. Sorry.

Im not even black, these things are just the truth your masters hid from you. In reality, we are brothers, God exists. And Satan works to show that we are unworthy. The teacher is silent during the test.

Starving but has the biggest population expansion in the world something isnt adding up here

You can't rob an entire continent in just a few century's, with tech from the 18th-20th century idiot. There is still fucking plenty of resources. Even then, we robbed them because we physically could very easily. The fact that we didn't genocide them all, shows how nice we were.

wealth doesn't work that way, homo, it's created on a daily basis and they need to get creating it and not waste another century just fucking like rabbits and hacking up all the wildlife

>meanwhile the African people starve
I'd recommend you check Africa's population 100 years ago and now.
>100 million in 1900s
>1.2 billion today
When in some of the poorest countries their population shot up from 300,000 to 50,000,000 in those 100 years, over 15,000% increase, and compare it to the 50% in white countries. Africans starving is their own fault and it will only be solved when we stop feeding them until they go down to a sustainable population.

The swastika originates from India, but the schools never go into the connection. They never teach the kids what really happened. Why? Because they programmed white and black ppl to hate each other. Cuz they want to take you all to hell with them. The synagogue of Satan, The fake jews, they dont believe in Heaven.

Exclusion from the Kingdom of Heaven, is punishment enough.

>ashamed albino innate inferiority projection.
You're the one who clearly is jealous somehow.
Have nothing to be ashamed about. Just tired of niggers not taking responsibility for the stupid shit they do. So they have to make up some story about white people somehow being bad because they created civilization whilst niggers didn't even invent the wheel.

What deficiency causes horrible mud hut building skills and the inability to construct a stabile society that doesn't rape itself?

what sort of shitskin babel is this?

Im sorry your parents broke up and will never get back together. Too bad the color of your skin couldnt prevent that.

>Im sorry your parents broke up and will never get back together. Too bad the color of your skin couldnt prevent that.
Projecting much nigger? Nope my parents are still together going strong.

How do explain albinos whose parents are regular whites?
Albinism is a recessive trait. It's rare and it is fucking impossible to create a race of albinos.
Unless blacks gathered them up and chased them away, which would make shitskins the original piece of shit racists. Which would mean that Africa rightfully belongs to whites as much as blacks maybe even more so.

Wheres my KKK? Never needed one. I can compete under the light of the Sun. Again im not even black but you go out of your way to just project your failings. Very sad.

Also black ppl invented you lmao. And they will get credit for it in due time.

An albino+non albino will create a child who is lighter than the non albino. Its how you got here. Race doesnt exist. Youre being cucked by satan.

>black people invented white people
This is what niggers believe? Wew lad..
>I can compete under the light of the sun
So can white people, they've literally been all over the world whilst you niggers didn't even invent a fucking boat.
>you go out of your way to project your failings.
16 posts about your retarded albinio misunderstanding. Wew

Kek

allow me to redpill you

What is the point you're trying to make exactly? Even if you were right and all whites descended from blacks and whites are a mutation why would it matter?

It just means that whites are more evolved than blacks (which is obviously true). We evolved, branched out and conquered the entire world. Meanwhile blacks are still stuck in Africa in huts and clinging to what the white man has given them while letting it fall into disrepair.

Being the shitty obsolete version of us isn't an accomplishment anymore than mosquitos continuing to exist despite not serving a purpose is an accomplishment.

should include lebanon and syria on that list as well, they have plenty of aryan characteristics, like based Assad