Rip in pieces grouchy man

>Variety

I do not love O'Reilly. But it's pretty clear that this is character assassination because the liberals don't like what he has to say.

It's very unfortunate that they've succeeded, because they'll just continue to go down their list.

Tucker is next. Or Hannity.

Good riddance. Unfortunately another victory for the left and their character assassinating """argumentative tactic""". Ever notice how it's always sex stuff?

>Rest in peace in pieces?

What are the chances he gets replaced by Alex Jones?

They want to rack in the ratings right?

Yeah probably hannity I think

Doesn't Bill own a large part of Fox News?

good riddance to an arrogant RINO , blowhard, gun grabbing piece of shit degenerate.

>conservative is accused of sexual harassment
>fired
>liberal, such as paula poundstone, rapes children
>keeps their career
Why are leftist so misogynistic? Why don't they take a page out of the conservative handbook and deal with rapists properly?

He's a neocuckservative why should I care? He probably does more harm than good, always trying to get republicans to "be moderate, be reasonable"

>jewhoo news

>niggerloving cuckservative piece of shit gets fired

good riddance

>blowhard
Pretty much the only factual thing you said.

>>conservative
Nothing conservative about Cuck O'Reilly, Piece of shit routinely attacked guns whenever there was a shooting (Assault weaponzz! Oh no's! dem AK-15's are evil!) and was left of center on other issues too.

Papa bear!!

see That fucking blowhard Irishman was no friend of the 2nd Amendment.

Fuck him.

bill stop calling me your nubian side salad.

Press S to spit on his grave

It's over, Alex is the new darling of the left.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

It's not like he's ever had his nose clean. He's been in sex scandals before.

The liberals have all been coordinating attacks

Bill will be fine, He is Fox News. Highest ratings and most beloved Fox personality.

All conservative hosts are being attacked with attempts at character assassination which screams the same brain dead plan that Podesta is known for

>they replace him with Alex Jones

why should we care? he always seemed very on the fence about trump.

that would be fucking hilarious

FUCK IT

he's going to get a 40 mil payout, the show will still be called the factor, and he will get royalties and a % of ad revenue AND not have to work anymore.

still think you won leftists?

Bill O Reilly is going to info wars you faggots. Fuck it were doing info wars

O'Cucky IS a fucking leftist in the end. A RINO. His views on the 2nd Amendment speak for themselves - the fuck panicked like a soccer mom at every shooting and attacked "assault weapons". Let the old degenerate keep his money, at least his views on guns will be stifled from now on.

>still think you won leftists?
you can't out jew the jew user

oh no not hannity

Sauce plz

This.
If I hear about "muh drug warehouses" one more time I'm done with trying to take him seriously

Hannity was one of the only Fox/talk radio hosts to come out in support of Trump early on. He's cheesy as fuck but he helped Trump get elected to some extent

She did not wish to opine.

He's got the most watched show on the right, so this is definitely character assassination. They're prepping for 2018 so that our side can't defend as well against their attacks (Whereas before O'Reilly was pretty trusted among the right, and did a good job at it)

I hope Murdoch doesn't fall for their tricks! Bill O'Reilly is one of the most trusted and popular names in news for the right, so it's essential that he's kept at least for the 2018 midterms.

Hahaha!

Hannity is solid.

Oh noo!!!! Now what is racists watters, failed comedian dennis miller, krauthammer gonna be on now?! Good riddance to old timely news media talking heads

Bill is replaceable. The format of his show is what makes it a success, not him personally.

>Tucker
I can't see them taking down Tucker, dude seems clean as shit

He's a neocon piece of shit that get's a hardon when he thinks about Greater Israel and dead american/nato soldiers.

Caution, you are about to enter the sexual harassment zone.

His viewers love him

the majority of his base are late 30's to mid 50's that are so-so on waters and the others, but they love him and the judge

The left has been pulling this same bullshit tactic ever since Clarence Thomas, and the right keeps falling for it.
Meanwhile Bill Clinton was serial rapist for decades and the left attacked his rape victims.

>The format of his show is what makes it a success
anyone can steal a format, if that's all it took, MSNBC and CNN would have been actual contenders for his timeslot ratings

O - Billy Reilly master of the draugr!

Because "the right" is full of pathetic betamales while the left is populated by she-demons. As long as betas are allowed to run things things will get worse. Trump at least is an alpha that doesn't give a fuck.

>he always seemed very on the fence about trump.
So? Im still on the fence about Trump, so is many others, but at the end of the day i will always support the right side

If FOX drops Bill he needs to start up his own podcast.

I'd watch the fuck out of O'Reilly Unleashed.