youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SiO6bcEmHkU
youtube.com/watch?v=fuhPTTa2Dkc
origin-nyi.thehill.com/homenews/house/329458-chaffetz-wont-run-for-reelection-report
youtube.com/watch?v=9t9PAeXMmQI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madman_theory
glamour.com/story/zara-skirt-pepe-the-frog
youtube.com/watch?v=QcZ0WPO1ZG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Physical Remawoooval

Is the Georgian sixth district thing good or bad? What was normally a 95+% republican thing is now 40%~ democrat. Was this outcome expected or is this just part of the master plan?

awooooooooo

youtube.com/watch?v=SiO6bcEmHkU

How do you think? In 2 months Trump will be even a bigger bitch and that Ossoff guy will win, no matter what.
>We didn't like Georgia anyway, amirite, peeds?

I'm sorry, but did Ossoff already lose? Oh, that's right. The race isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only the first vote. Does not having a majority in the first vote count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the race is still on? Ossoff is still campaigning right now and has been the most recognizable candidate in the Democratic party for how many years now? He’s running against one of the most racist candidates in history who just happens to have a lead because she’s feeding off the energy of playing off people’s fear and angst. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Ossoff one of the best fucking candidates in the Democratic party, he polled at 60% of the early vote and could’ve easily taken the lead if there weren’t 15 candidates. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Ossoff wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Handel just stepped way out of bounds saying she wanted to repeal Obamacare when it would hurt bigoted uneducated Republican voters the most, just like Trump did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Ossoff topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the guy because he’s good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking guys on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Trump won it by less then five points, R's repeated that.

It basically shows this le resistance meme really does amount to nothing.

to shilling this faggot, fluffy

AWOO~

Georgia was massive loss for Reps. Proves 2018 will be a massive landslide victory to Democrats

The fuck is this slut saying?

That district is not super red, the outcome was expected. Republican nominee will win in June.

>Diane
>not left wing enough
Is this good or bad for her? I hate her beyond the ability of math or poetry to express.

REMINDER

JON OSSOFF IS THE SON OF A RUSSIAN "IMMIGRANT" (read: infiltrator)

HE IS A RUSSIAN OPERATIVE OUT TO SABOTAGE THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

THIS NEEDS TO BE PUSHED

"PUTIN'S PLANT" MUST LOSE SUPPORT FOR JUNE

Who'd thought "pimpin and bitches" would be Bill's downfall

PAY RESPECTS

F

you are so butthurt you even misspelled "stop" what is your problem? :^)

We have avoided the wrath of the Eternal Joe for now.

What kind of a sentence would he get, once he is arrested?

What the hell is happening? We at shillcon 3?

Kidnapping

>30 minutes in the time-out corner

Does Joe know that we mock him literally in every single /ptg/ without fail?

AWOO~

Good one.

>JUST IN: Stmt from @jasoninthehouse on Facebook says he will not seek reelection
>JUST IN: Stmt from @jasoninthehouse on Facebook says he will not seek reelection

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Murderous spic kills himself, is survived by nigger fiancee and their mongrel mutant spawn
Just another day in murica

Hardly, just the usual
You really need to grow thicker skin, anons

>breaking and entering
>trespassing
>theft

Probably less than 1 year

Controlled opposition is my problem

NO CHAFFETZ NO

APOLOGIZE NAZIS

It's over for you now Drumpfkins, say it with me:

MADAM PRESIDENT

it was a test run to see if dems could just buy local elections by propping up total outsider nobodies with money and promotion from rich liberals in hollywood and silicon valley

basically this is an experiment to see how the midterm elections will be run

wha- what did they mean by this

Joe does not that we mock him directly but he knows deep down that we do. Plus I did tweet that Miller pic, a Joeposting OC I made, and another Joeposting pic to him once. If he saw that(unlikely) he probably knows.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

>tfw no thicc Irish mommy

Bueno

WHAT FUCKING TIMELINE ARE WE IN NOW WHERE PEOPLE ARE PISSED AT A PEPE LUCK ALIKE

fuck mormons and fuck Utah people.

Well they keep saying he's the chaos president. But what's with Kim's hair? It's pretty JUST if you ask me.

oh shit

>(((Amancio Ortega))) going for them neetbux
DON'T BELIEVE HIS LIES

fuck you, jason. you want someone like mcmuffin to take your spot? cuz that's whats gonna happen if you bail.

The Hill confirms

origin-nyi.thehill.com/homenews/house/329458-chaffetz-wont-run-for-reelection-report

>Bonus: rumor is he wants to be governor of Utah.

But trump is controlled opposition.

And would it be considered a success or failure?

>one democrat vs many republicans
>vastly outspent all opponents, combined
>still under 50%

When you lose, you win!

He did his job. The Fed will be audited.

youtube.com/watch?v=9t9PAeXMmQI

Is they, dare I say it, /ourguys/?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madman_theory

I see the msm is spinning the election in GA last night.
It's expected tho and totally on point for them to dump millions upon millions of dollars into a campaign only having to do it all over again in the summer time.

Repubs got this shit in the bank. All the special little snow flakes are gonna be too bothered by all the fun time summer events to work out a win then

College Republicans in my university want to bring Joe to campus. I'm on treasury. Should I advocate for this request?

It hurts.
Gracias.

Thank god Dems are so stupid.
>Haha, Brunch is so stupid XD XD XD he keeps losing XD XD Everyone hates him XD Only 25% of people like him XD W-wait, why do the Republicans keep winning those house seats? Racists!!

underrated

GET READY FOR SENATOR EGG

Scott Adams predicted this

Yes!

>Sessions status: traded all of his fucks for bricks

10/10

only if you plan to troll him when he gets there

Criminally underrated

Sup Forums/ptg/ ahead of Fox by ten minutes.

>AGAIN

Did Faux-cahontas assume the gender of this statue?

AMERICAN BRICK TOSSING! WE WILL BRICK EVERY CRIMINAL BE THEY WHITE OR MEXICAN!

What the fuck Chaffetz. Unless he's running for Senate something is up.

considering some donors bailed on it once the runoff was confirmed, id say a failure

paying over 100 dollars a vote to lose one election and enter into a second election that could also be lost easily is not a sound strategy, especially in a tiny district

Fellow 'pedes we lost in Georgia by 30 percent last night, I'm getting tired of winning!

Its too late... The Russians have taken over everything.

The Belorussian is always both accurate and early.

All the major cartels and their octopus arms should be labeled as such

they're all reptilians.

He will probably run for Senate in 2018

You enjoying shitposting from the phone?

glamour.com/story/zara-skirt-pepe-the-frog
>P*pe the frog

>An obituary published in The Oregonian says a 75-year-old man died “peacefully” after being told that “Donald Trump has been impeached.”

>“Upon hearing that he took his final, gentle breath, his earthly work concluded,” the obituary for Michael Garland Elliott says.

>Elliott, who was born in Charlottesville, Virginia, and later moved to Long Beach, California, died on April 6. He was a Porsche enthusiast and a member of a semi-pro basketball team that, according to his obit, toured the U.S. playing exhibition games while dressed as women.
>“One time (that we know of) he was angered by an errant shot and threw his club into a tree,” the obit says.
>“Eventually every club in his bag was in that tree. Mike’s health had declined over the past decade, and when he was no longer able to golf he accepted it with grace and humor, and threw things at the TV instead.”

>Elliott is survived by his ex-wife Teresa Elliott.

>“Though their marriage ran aground, their friendship only grew stronger and hers was the last voice Mike heard,” the obit says, adding that it was Teresa who told Elliott in his final moments that Trump was impeached. (In fact, Mr. Trump has not been impeached and remains U.S. president.)

>“Mike will be forever missed but never forgotten,” it says.

Mormons?

I'm worried about this too. If Romney decides to run for Senate, Chaffetz is now locked out.

Well, I suppose fortune favors the bold. We will see what happens.

Sup Forums here, can you guys stop giving anime a bad name? U.K thinks lolis are C.P and I don't want my favorite media to be banned...

Pepe is being treated like a bad boy.

>a member of a semi-pro basketball team that, according to his obit, toured the U.S. playing exhibition games while dressed as women.
what

we dindu nuffin

Ayo hol up

Rulez and sheit don't apply to KANGZ

youtube.com/watch?v=QcZ0WPO1ZG0

tim pool trying to be reasonable
how long till he goes full redpill?

Stupid fucking woman

These are the results if you add up all the votes by party for the George 6 election:
>Party Votes %
>-----------------------------------
>Rep 97997 51.0%
>Dem 93911 48.9%
>Ind 176 0.1%
>-----------------------------------
>Total 192084 100%
Indeed. The Dems sure did show those Republicans...

FFFFFFFFFFFUCK.

Pepe did nothing wrong.

Here for you Love!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HEE HEE HAA HAA HO

>SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums

STRATEGIC VICTORY

Koreans really are the godtier Asian