Control+f Compass

>control+f Compass
>no Compass thread

Help me become more rightwing Sup Forums.

Tell us some of your Left-wing answers and we can let you know our thoughts

Also
>Belgium...

Should stable gay couples be able to adopt children? I guess so, why not?

yes, I agree with that, yet I'm still on the right, I also don't care if gay people get married or if women get abortions (although it shouldn't be allowed in the 3rd trimester) and I believe in global warming
Think of other Left-wing things (like economics or refugee policy or freedom of speech or issues involving the criminal justice system) if you want me to redpill you on them.

I like Cuba, North Korea and old Yugoslavia.

Classical stuff like global corporations shouldn't form monopolies, punished for lying against the customer and be respectful for the environment. I thought those were things libertarians agree on too?

if such adoption agencies are more funded by the public than adoption agencies which discriminate against homosexual potential parents then sure

Some oc

I don't like from thist test how it doesn't put issues like gender or race on the horizontal axis but in the vertical one. I mean you can be let's say feminist and pretty authoritarian.

I'm pretty much this but a bit more authoritarian and a bit more to the left

you become a whiteknight to get laid/

Even they know gender is a non-issue.

>old Yugoslavia
faggot

Fuck you Pavelic

go south nigger
This test is the most accurate

More like, a dude weed lmao
peace love and unity, man
let's hug the trees and shieeet

Hard to find right wing girls

What that deep blue one?

Women (in general) don't give a fuck about politics, user.

And if you act like a feminist, then that turns pussy dry

Yes I agree again, but I don't think the government should involve itself in preventing companies from forming monopolies. Rather, the government should lower taxes on businesses (big and small) which will provide an incentive for new competing companies to rise and challenge that monopoly, this will always happen if a monopoly is ripping off their customers (provided the Government has these policies in place).
Much more well-being will "trickle down" to everyone this way
(I realise that the words "trickle down" are seen as poisonous by modern liberals, and are used as a pejorative; even if the government is taxing business at the peak of the "Laffer curve", and providing businesses with freedom to trade - which is a good thing for everyone. Only ideologues are against it)

You of all nationalities should know, Brusselstan.

There is a lot of truth in both of those statements.

Centrism is the master race