How does this country have so much more people

compared with other European countries? Most of it is uninhabitable tundra and frozen wasteland. I mean australia is big as fuck but it only has 23 million people

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=65JHnUA2OhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is literally half of Europe. If anything it's extremely underpopulated.

Even if you discount undesirable land, we are still larger than, say, France.

In fact, we have very low population, thanks to both world wars and civil war.

Its only 143 m. A fraction of India or China who are both smaller.

>Most of it is uninhabitable tundra and frozen wasteland

Which is why it has a comparable small population to its landmass.

Russia has less people than Bangladesh and Indonesia.

Can I call rare here?

Sure I can ;D

R A R E

A

R

E

Same population as Japan

>Russia is literally a skeleton crew,

wtf happened Russia?

It needs bigger population. Very low population density.

Russians, get breeding.

First half of XX century. We haven't recovered and lilkely never will.

European Population is 743.1 million

>2015

bretty gud i think

It's decisively meh when you realize more than 50million aren't White.

Stalin and his gulags

WWI, Red Terror, mass starvation, Stalin repressions, mass deportations, WWII, communism.

>We haven't recovered and likely never will.
You Have the resources, but this new cold war or whatever is not good for anyone, least of all average Russians who are a proud people and deserve better.

Fuck lad.

They say what doesnt kill you makes you stronger, but christ I think you guys have dealt with enough shit for a generation or 23.

rare too friendo.
JUST fuck my population up
Russians are the saviours of the white race

war has the opposite effect on population
the millions that died in ww2 are a drop in the bucket compared to the birthrates in the aftermath

For America maybe, but the Russians and other Eastern Euros got fucked even harder and had half a century of communism after that as well.

Really?

But Russia is different, literally ALL their men went to fight and died defending mother Russia from the Nazi invasion.

It was not just the war, but they starved in their millions, they were ruined.

Funny isn't it how Germany is doing alright out of it all, where Russia and UK were unable to adjust with their losses.

Both nations sacrificed a lot for WW2, Russia its men and trust with Europe and the UK, well conceding any remaining power to the USA, it was one of the conduction imposed on us, we had to get rid of the empire totally.

Didnt Russias population peak before World War 2 and gone down since?

no its been rising steady until about 2004

I always wondered why is it the Turks who are called roaches when it's the Russians who learned to live and survive under the constant threat of death and have immunity to every kind of genocide.
We lost a big chank of our gene pool.

Because Russian women a cute. a CUTE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=65JHnUA2OhM

how's life in Papua New Guinea?

a lot of shit happened in 20 century's russia.
still a fuckload of shit happens but at least it is better then fucking 90s

This. Anarco-capitalist larpers should study this period in Russian history closely to get the idea how does it feel to have literal anarchy in a country.

shit. too hot, shitty internet, very unsafe and everywhere I go people stare at me and call me "whitepla mangi"

Do they really have cannibalism in PNG?

There is a world of difference between losing troopers and losing a sizable chunk of your civilians, including women and children.

The first is largely irrelevant as far as population growth goes. The second is not.

Or Ukraine in general. It's AnCap dream here.

The 90s all over again? What is going on there? I don't follow the news on Ukraine because there are no credible sources on this subject: it's either 'Ukraine threw off the yoke of Russian oppression and is getting great again' or 'Khohols fucked up again, look how good we, Russians, have it'.