Mike Enoch thread?

Mike Enoch thread?

Has there ever been a more impressive "what doesn't kill me makes no stronger" story?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vEv672uRhLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MFbjfjpefYY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaE-1iUkrb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we already have a couple /moron/ threads up, just post in those instead of making new one

Is he still LARPing as a non-Jew?

I think getting doxxed is ultimately going to be the best thing that happened to him and TRS. He can now be another public voice out there, instead of just Richard and Anglin (who scares off the normies). At last night's event, he was getting the crowd pumped, and connected with the crowd better than Richard. Hopefully, they eventually get a studio where they can put out higher audio quality and have a visual component. TRS has the chance of becoming the next big right wing podcast network, especially with FTN coming back. They could even rival that faggot Crowder for views if they market right.

His meltdown about the Syria strike was 11/10
>Local man looses the last shread of hope he didn't think he had

Unironicaly I started to listen to the AT THE MOMENT of the doxxing, the first show was him coming sorta clean, he is a good guy.

If there was ever a nigger that talked so much sense about the JQ as him I would consider him white. Fight me.

He was never proven to be Jewish.

Isn't he Serbian? Does that make me a Jew ? Reee

>connected with the crowd better than Richard
I'm sure most of the TRS crowd considers Richard a mediocre leader and somewhat of a fag, while Enoch is the Stewart/Oliver/Colbert figure that BTFOs people while being sorta funny.

Still Richard as a rich guy is very useful.

Do you think he looks yugo?

Even if he was, he is Weev/Bobby Fischer tier. Even Hitler made certain jews exempt from punishment.

Mike's name is Serbian. But he's mostly Scando and British from what I could tell from his family tree. He's NYC European mutt.

>Even Hitler made certain jews
Thats the funny part, that certain LARPers forget.

Richard is a good face, but needs to start building a network behind him. He also needs to start getting some WASPy benefactors to start donating so he can build an organization that infiltrates institutions, much like the left does. Otherwise, the only infiltration we can do is at a local level in small republican races and HOPE the occasional shit lord ascends into Washington.

>They could even rival that faggot Crowder for views if they market right.

How does Steven "Into the Gas shower" Crowder have any credibility left after his incitements of violence?

Somewhat
He's a fantass so it's hard to see his skull shape through the blubber.
He looks Greek to me or something, but i heard on pol he's a serb

>HOPE the occasional shit lord ascends into Washington
I don't like feeding black pills to fellow Sup Forumssters but anything they will achieve is to shift the political discourse, still a good thing. Unless republishits go full Trumpberg and still cuck on the issues that matter being all high and mighty.

>tfw you are a TRS fan and finally people start to understand

this feels so good

Undeniable evidence that Michael Enoch is Jewish - youtube.com/watch?v=vEv672uRhLQ
Mike Enoch Admits He's Jewish (again) - youtube.com/watch?v=MFbjfjpefYY
Mike Delaney on (((Mike Enoch))) - youtube.com/watch?v=ZaE-1iUkrb4

I love Enoch, but please, E-Celeb threads need to die forever

The Jew wife I sorta get, but how is it his fault that his parents are retarded shitlibs who adopt niggers?

Virtually every prominent white nationalist leader has been:
- a Jew (most of them)
- gay
- nigger-tier white trash
- some combination of the above

>Dan Burros
>Frank Collin
>Hal Turner
>and now Mike Enoch

Do not fall for their subversive nonsense. Use common sense and make an effort to determine what is objectively true, not what fits some Internet Nazi LARPer’s ideology. Mike Enoch and the TRS kikes routinely astroturf here. Do not listen to them. Stand against degeneracy, work toward self-improvement, and don't fall prey to this psyop bullshit.

>yfw when 4ch pol isn't instantly antiTRS and 8ch is just furious that their biggest enemies gained so much ground

hes funny i like him

>Even Hitler made certain jews exempt from punishment.
HITLER WAS A BLUEPILLED C U C K SHILL

TRS are a bunch of degenerates, racemixers, and liars.
Their whole operation has been nothing but insincere LARPing. They play up their fake image because it's tricked plenty of ignorant fools into unloaded their wallets at them. With each week, they focus more and more on getting "their goys" to donate. Longer and longer segments focusing on donation shekels. More e-begging. Constant bullshit sob stories and excuses as to why they totally need twice as much money this week, and 3x as much next week, etc.

Do not fucking trust them. They're just putting on a fucking radio drama for shekels. I bet the jew wife was snickering in the background thinking about how they're tricking the dumb goyim into giving them their money.

Id be pissed if my parents adopted a nigger but you can't blame him for that. The Jew wife.. hm.. maybe he wanted to get his revenge on Jews by adopting one as his fuck tou

He still wont use his real name.

His name is MIKE PEINOVICH!

He promised his family to use his alias still. Thats cowardly.

Go back to schizochan faggot. Nobody believes your tired memes.

This
I found TRS on Sup Forums lol been listening ever since

Fuck me, that faggot mod is spamming anti TRS shit

toy*

It's not his fault. It's just fucking hilarious that his family situation is a fucking trainwreck.

>31 posts by this ID

All this shilling for 0.25 litecoins

He married her while he was a shitlib himself. Half the "white" people in NY are Jews and I imagine it gets proportionally more Jewish the wealthier the community is.

mike enoch you have to fucking leave

angryfrog.biz
do you know it?

They both need to take boxing lessons. They look like fat fucks. But I agree Mike is a phoenix rising from the ashes.

HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW GOYIM?
REMEMBER TO SMASH THAT DONATE BUTTON

SHOUT OUT TO CHROMOSONE DODGER

>Me my wife and her bull

t. Mike Eunuch

I never cared about TRS one way or another, but I respect him how he dealt with being doxxed way more than the losers on the chans who attacked him

>67 posts
>17 posters

stop forcing this irrelevant cuck meme, the only people who care are on stormfront

kill yourself trsfaggot

he's jewish
he's married to a jew
he was cucked by a nigger

why is anyone taking this guy seriously?

its funny and informative
were you really expecting ugly outcast nerds making edgy jokes to be the next literally hitler and lead a revolution

KIKE PENISBITCH

That was different guy who lives in NC.

Go away pink ID faggot.

We've been through this a million times. That's no excuse. He stayed with her. And more importantly, he didn't stop making her do any of her degenerate marxist bullshit.

Hrs a kike mod who spams this shot every time TRS comes up

the little shill that could

Pretty impressive. Probly has a "fuck TRS" folder on his desktop

I'd be willing to be like all the "whites" in nice ny areas are Jews, I know that's the case in the Bay Area , CA. All Jews.

FUCK OFF TRS SHILLS

hahahahha

I bet you think white nationalism is a psyop by Putin too fucking 8chautists

Please don't use Chihaya to post here.