North Korea

So, Sup Forums, for class we're supposed to write about what the US should do about this "Growing Nuclear Threat From North Korea". So what do you all think we should do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop being cunts and stop starting wars with everybody unless you want to trigger China and Russia.

not your personal homework army

Fuck China and Russia mate.

Ah, it is one of those assignment where no matter what bullshit you write or how poorly argued it is, as long as it fits the preconceptions of the professor, it is great.

Modern higher education is a fucking joke.

Also, watch:
youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ

He doesnt have a bias, he just wants it on topic with at least 250 words

let the Donald solve it art-of-the-deal style

North Korea is a CIA proxy. This whole thing is an excuse to pump more public money into military spending thus artificially boosting American industry and the American economy over all.

Cold war all over again.

so whats the full assignment title? Do you need to write what to about NK do or can you write about causes of the current state of relations of NK

Let them hit Seoul first so people scream "muh 7 gorillion koreans", then nuke them.
If you want to be full-on Tom Clancy, espionage and sabotage would go a long way into avoiding nuke exchange, but then you have the issue of refugees bleeding to everywhere else.

Pay China to keep them in line.

Gas all chinks

We can either write about what to do about NK, what NK's goal is, what Kim's been doing, if he'll launch a preemptive strike and why, about the US's missile defense, if Kim's weapons can be destroyed, or about Kim's "murderous paranoia" ((reading verbatim of the paper he gave us)).

Talk about how all countries need a nuclear deterrent to keep America from destroying them. See: Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria.

Red pill the fuck out of your class. full sperg Hitler did nothing wrong type shit.

they always say this

I think trump is handling it correctly
He's placing the ball in NK's court by saying "we will not tolerate north korea conducting nuclear tests" while saying nothing about what the actual reprisals will be should NK go through with a test. At the same time he makes a show of naval force by moving several carrier groups nearby - enough power to flatten them and intercept any missile launches - after making several geopolitical moves to get China to work with our other allies in the area (japan, SKorea)

This is exactly the right move.

if you're gonna pull a theory out of your ass at least wash the smell of bullshit off
what proof do you have at all

be the only cunt in class who isn't a cuck and say nuke the norks

You're retarded. You don't need to pay them when you can threaten them with the currency manipulator label. All you do is remove the threat in exchange for their cooperation. Art of the deal nigger

build a wall >9000 feet tall around NK to prevent the missiles from rotating into their trajectory after liftoff.
make the NK pay the wall
profit

I'm surprised Simpsons is addressing this. It's not even satire though. This is exactly what's happening. Right down to the furry.

I had this exact same assignment about beat korea when I was in 10th grade. In 2002.

UTTERLY AND COMPLETELY DESTROY NORTH KOREAN LEADERSHIP AND NUCLEAR CAPABILITY.

Hand control of the country over to new Chinese leadership because they won't bomb South Korea for no reason and China gets to keep it's buffer state.

It is also imperative to act, because of the precedent being set for other warlords hoping to acquire nuclear weapons. If in 50 years every African warlord has a nuclear program or semi-functional nuclear/radiological weapons it is my expectation that the world will be a far more dangerous place for Western nations.

write this or your mom will die in her sleep:
north korea didn't really want to make nuclear arms, but the americans placed more or less a thousand nuclear weapons and made patrols using nuclear submarines on south korea during the cold war so norks get scared and decided to make their own nukes to act as deterrent against the americans in the south. norks wont attack unless provoked and will only give a retaliatory strike. they are living in isolation and wont do shit.
the answer is to leave NK alone and go into negations with them to remove or at least lessen the weapons kept by both sides of the korean peninsula.

There's the diplomatic option and the military option

Diplomatic: lift sanctions and trade embargoes in return for dearmament

Military: fuck their shit up

The best option depends on whether or not North Korea is actually some fucked up country with a leader who would actually use nukes. If that is the case then the only option is military. Don't wanna see that though

Compare it with "the boy who cried WOLF!"

This is so fucking true. My English professor in college would give me 100s on my essays because I'd talk about inequality among blacks and shit. I'd write 15 page essays 2 hours before class and bullshit them. Easiest class ever

>what NK's goal is
Choose this. I am serious. Start with the war in korea and american attempt to genocide north koreans (mention a movie called "Little Pond" about it and that it was almost killed by jewish Hollywood) . Then, write that the result of the war was Juche ideology which pushed NK into isolation and blame America for it. Then write that, as a way to ease the situation, USA should pay some sacrifice by allowing NK to kill as many civilains as USA did during war. Write they should be allowed to nuke SF in retaliation which in the end would improve bilateral relations .

Write about why it is best Korea and how we much stop South Korea which is run by death cults.

Saddam:
>no nukes, no weapons of mass destruction
>get rekt

Ghaddafi
>dismantles nuclear program to better relationship witht he west
>gets bombed by the west
>west supports terrorists in his country
>Ghaddafi ends in a ditch stabbed and shot
>Shillary laughs about killing him on TV

Kim
>"they tell me I should get ridd of nukes"
>"niggas want me dead"
>"fuck that shit! more nukes more missiles"
>"gon give these niqqas hell if they try shit. taking a lot of mawfakas down with me"

Kim will end up dead in a ditch too, wait and see.

Probably. If they don't intervene he'll just stock up more nukes and more advanced nukes and missiles.

If you had possible nukes pointed at your fake country you'd be a bit on edge too

North Korea deserves to be blown the fuck off the face of the earth.

Say instead of focusing on The DPRK and their irrelevant nuclear program, we should focus on the Israeli Samson Option
THAT is a greater danger than anything else on this planet

Nuke them