BOSTON FREE SPEECH RALLY

any Sup Forumsacks in the boston area want to do a free speech rally on the boston common

do it faggot

Boston sucks

Kill yourself Americans

i would love to honestly im a train ride away

when tho?

>250,000 population country is importing niggers and slimes
enjoy being replaced before we are

Here's a bump

im going to call the state house and see what times are avaliable

>Gets population count wrong
>Doesn't know anything about immigration numbers
Not even a good try
0/10

Let's do this faggots!

bump

No we are in mourning for our amigo Aaron Hernandez

Give it a week and then we can try this.

when the fuck did you grow to 323,000?
Anyway you still need to remove nigger and slime before you get replaced, you don't have nearly enough whites to handle the niggers

>has multimillion dollar job
>plays for the best team in the NFL
>chimps out and murders a person
what a fucking idiot

i have to fill out some permits to get the rally approved, so we got time bro

rip hernandez

We have probably less than 1000 black people on the entire island, and we really don't accept refugees but I appreciate your concern

country that size becomes redpilled incredibly fast, they cant afford to segregate before whole country is moving with pitchforks

>less than 1,000
REMOVE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

I drive a lot of people around Boston and there is more support for free speech than you would think

if youre serious, get it going. Ill show up

I'd be down

I went to the pro refugee rally in coply and it would feel so good to stick it to those self-righteous zombie-eyed fucks

I'd go. Just clear the junkies from Park Street before I get there.

alright i filed an application to host the event about a month from now, on the afternoon of the 10th of may (times could change)

if i get the ok from city gov ill speak to them more about the event and request time off @ my job for the day

South shore here. I'm into it

Make it on the fucking weekend you asshole

>10th of May
oh boy that's close to my birthday
>tfw leftists BTFO as a birthday gift

>Free speech

Admit it,you (((White))) boys are hypocritical faggots that wouldn't stand criticism but at the same time want the right to criticize other ethnicities because "muh racism against Whites".

I would be alright with such a rally if it wasn't to further your bullshit agenda.

A
FUCKING
KANG

Me too. Cape Cod reporting in

I'd go but to resist it, obviously. Fuck Trump and fuck free speech. Get out of Boston you shitlord.

i can edit the application at any time, dont sweat it

it hasnt even been read yet, ill just set it to the 13th

You commies are going to gtfo of my city.

I'll be there with a baseball bat. Try me bitchboy.

You're fucking dead, kid

you'll never hit me, you'll never hit my tiny head.

the point of the rally, at least what boston officials will be told, is to be a cheap celebration of our first amendment rights with an open mic for people to make speeches on the common

that's sure to trigger Antifa in some way or another, luckily BPD doesn't allow weapons. But that probably won't stop them.

Antifa has a large presence in the various university's in the area. It's their home turf.

Might be alright, Middlesex County here I'll mark in on my calender i guess

That's Implying that cuck Walsh dosent try to put the brakes on us

more reason why this happens.
they are the stick thin liberals who need weaons anyway. they try that bomb shit here and they are getting serious charges

more reason for this rally to happen

BPD isn't going to fuck around with explosives.

pretty much
Antifa couldn't lay a finger on us
especially if they start lobbing explosives like in Commifornia, if they do that it will be a PR nightmare for the city if they do nothing about it.

Exactly, just wanted to put that out there so people understand what we are getting into. We'll have a large turnout of our opposition and as history shows it may get hairy.

I have to get back to work. Op keep us posted. Once we have a confirmed date we need to advertise this everywhere.

1,000 is way to much. All you need is one female and one male. Kill them before they breed some sprogs. Envious of your small orc population through.

I trust the cops to keep the rallygoers safe and to keep the peace, if they don't Boston will get throttled for it, especially after the bombing a few years back. I don't want violence but the antifucks don't seem to get that assaulting the opposition doesn't work. To the average American they look like the equivalent of the NKVD or the Brownshirts at this point.

date and place is currently

5/13/2017 - 12pm to 5pm

139 Tremont Street Boston (the common)

once the proper authorities contact me and give me the green light ill make promo material and a new thread

good lad, make sure to make threads about this periodically, we need to have as many people show up as possible to show their support for the First amendment.

aye, lost my ACL in joe moakley park.

what the fuck, how?

bump

YES

You should get in contact with Mustache matt

who?

It's quite depressing and inhospitable for such an expense place to live.

you suck!!

Only on the strict condition that I be provided with commie skulls to stomp, otherwise no deal. I'm a busy man.

Wew lad, count me in, I have been waiting for one here for months

if you put a microphone and some american flags on a lawn, they will come

The only thing you faggots are capable of resisting is an increase in testosterone, you show up I'll personally cave your fucking skull in.
See ya in May.

for the record, we also need to start making official looking antifa stuff referring to themselves as anti-FirstAmendment

Doing God's work, user, I'll jerk you off in the common for all your effort and hard work, no homo.

its not antifa who is going to show.

its going to be a bunch of 35 year old FSU guys.

@Millennial_Matt
Twitter

Does get as lit there as Berkeley?

What's the antifa scene like?
Philly is a pit when it comes to those scumbags

as if there's a difference
antifa seems non-existent here, but they will come crawling out of their holes when someone they don't like shows up.

this guy is right. I don't know if I would be so direct though.

Still, disinformation is key

Your in my hood

there are a few guys who would probably call themselves antifa in the fixie/bike messenger (thats like an actual subculture here) community

but if there was going to be fights it would be with the old remnants of the "Fuck Shit Up" (FSU) gang who basically wiped neo-nazis out of the Boston hardcore scene. their average physical build is a little different than a Berkeley antifa. if the show up they are probably going to be cracking skulls on both sides.

boston is a liberal city with many prestigious colleges

boston common is a park in its center, located right next to the state house

the rally will be set up so that all who come are free to speak - i will set up a microphone and put some american flags around it, make a speech and then invite others to speak their mind. it will be a celebration of our constitutional rights first and foremost

dude big difference between antifa and FSU guys.

im friendly with members of both. the FSU guys were doing it for fun not for facebook and are now all into powerlifting.

North Attleboro her

In like flynn

May 6 here

>Free speech rally
this is the most autistic and useless shit
>wow we get btfo'd by antifa because we gotta impress the normies, sure they pepper sprayed us and we didnt count attack but the normies will fall in line once were the good guys

>the fixie/bike messenger (thats like an actual subculture here) community
I did my part redpilling a bunch. Some are pretty good people. Just misinformed. Give them some old books and it fixes itself. Some are libertarian leaning and extremely distrustful of the media and technology.

just continue the words hurt campaign

WORDS HURT
say no to free speech

>extremely distrustful of the media and technology.

thats because most of them did waaaaaaaay to many psychedelics.

yea most of them are cool but a minority of those guys will probably make up bostons attempt at antifa.

>into powerlifting.
Good thing muscles don't translate into fighting skill, while they lifted heavy shit I learned ways to kill a man with my bare hands.
Incidentally, who'd want to help scout out any potential provocateurs who'd show up like that old dude by the dumpster in Berkeley?

I'll text my cousins because I'm related to half of Boston

I probably know your face. I been to a few gatherings. Not so much in the past few years.

This is a bad idea..

>inb4 liberal cucks hijack the mic

Basically if the theme can be along the lines of "anyone who's not in favor of this protest is anti America" it would be a good insurance.

Not to mention positive celebratory vibes rather than triggered pussy hat protests would help too. Imagine if there's music, flags, people are in a good mood... This will go through liberal heads like "Come to our side, we're actually happy."

Be responsible, help to clean up after words, bait liberals into making a mess of it and getting them to throw the first punch. This would lead to us coming out on top easy. We have to continue making liberals look like violent cry babies.

same here. i used to dig the basement shows and hang out at Trina's but ive grown since then. i still know a few of them but its been a while since i went to one of their weird parties.

the goal is to basically do a rally with minimal set up and thus minimal clean up

what happens will happen

>basement shows
Those where the best, I played few. Improv jam sessions. A lot of the places were condo-ed out, pretty much putting an end to a lot of it.

Need to setup a webpage someplace, so we can organize.

im waiting on local government to give this the green light, then i will organize promo materials

Sounds good. NYC anons can't have all the fun.

HAHAHAHA

I guess Moby better stay home.

I'll be there though,. make sure these fat underemployed drug addicts show up.

it works though

That fat ugly fuckoing mongoloid Chago.

Make sure he shows so I can send that ugly mongoloid to the nursing home.

Lol.

Fox news is playing Ice Ice Baby after an immigration story.

I have some ideas for some Pepe related materials or do we what to keep this off the radar.

oh god really?

>old dude by the dumpster in Berkeley?
You talking about the muffinman?

lol

Maybe? I have no idea of any nons-de-plume Sup Forums may have given him.