Brit/pol/ Guppy Edition

MRS MAY DROPS THE HAMMER ON LABOUR BY CALLING SNAP ELECTION
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39629603
archive.is/82iz0
>She accused Britain's other political parties of "game playing"

CURRENT PARTY BREAKDOWN (DON'T FORGET TO VOTE CONSERVATIVE)
parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/mps/current-state-of-the-parties/

MAY AVOIDS TV DEBATES, NO POINT IN DEALING WITH THESE RETARDED KIDS
thesun.co.uk/news/3357498/theresa-may-set-to-avoid-tv-election-debates-despite-goading-from-jeremy-corbyn-and-calls-by-tim-farron-for-bbc-to-empty-chair-her/
archive.is/PMsCl
>CORBYN: "she should not be dodging head-to-head TV debates"

HITCHCOCK DIRECTED BREXIT: TUSK
news.sky.com/story/election-call-likened-to-hitchcock-film-by-eus-donald-tusk-10842357
archive.is/cI0RB

MET CHIEF PROMISES TASERS AND CYBER CRACKDOWN
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/18/met-chief-prioritises-giving-officers-tasers-and-fighting-cybercrime
archive.is/H4n8B
>...to use data analytics to identify suspects “in a way we can’t quite do at the moment”

MUMSNET THREAD
htt_ps://www.mum snet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/2906378-Who-to-vote-for-in-General-Election
>"Agree vote whoever is not tory."

CORPORATIONS RELISH ELECTION CHAOS
telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/04/18/business-leaders-welcome-snap-election-brexit-boost-set-deliver/
archive.is/DqLKK
>"It’s clearly a last-minute thing."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-5noNfsji1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
youtube.com/watch?v=jHz-AnLUNhY
uk.isidewith.com
vocaroo.com/i/s1i5sZja0RRF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be me
>in open relationship with sjw
>she doesn't know i'm a civic nationalist
>gf finds out and flips her shit calling me racist
>say i'm not racist because she's of pakistani heritage and i'm white
>tells me to fuck off and takes my wife's son
>been sulking the last few days clopping to ponies
>probably going to vote corbyn because fuck it all
Love is a terrible thing.

Did they fail because of Tony Blair?

first for ban animeposters

>pony

Vote Pirate lads

Listen to this cúck brainwash his young viewers

>youtube.com/watch?v=-5noNfsji1Q

"Now if you're in an area where the Tories didn't win, you just vote for who's currently winning"

"Now if you're in an area where the Tories did win, you vote for who came second (unless they're UKIP)"

What the fuck is this shit.

Any other Scots get really annoyed when listening to SNP politicians dance around a journalists questions?

Actually makes my blood boil at times

Also, r/unitedkingdom is very butthurt right now

they failed because of shit coaching and shit tactics

Return the cod ice nigger

My mum and gran do, they're scottish and hate nicola

They have a discord that I went in to and I talked with some of their guys and some of them are pretty cool desu.
To answer your question. Yes.

>facsist
>pony

ah yes the """alt right""""

hitler would of gassed you degenerates

>this is the average UKIP voter

Vote as I tell you goyim.

And the voting age should be lowered? The criminal justice system treats you differently until you're 18.

I can join the armeeeeee
With your parents permission under 18.

Good lad

would HAVE you fucking cunt

Everyone further left than cultural nationalism need to leave

Even the outcucks from 2014 cannot stand her.

Owen Jones being a whiny bitch on sky again

>Abolished the Department for Energy and Climate Change. One of Theresa May's very first acts as prime minister was to scrap the government department responsible for managing one of the greatest threats humanity has ever faced.

daily reminder
>Fought a legal battle against reforms to Personal Independence Payments which would extend disability benefit to 160,000 people with conditions such as dementia.

>Reduced the benefits cap. Charities warned the reduced cap would affect more than 116,000 of the poorest families in the UK and put domestic abuse refuges at risk of closure.

>Continued selling arms to Saudi Arabia, despite evidence that the Arab state has committed war crimes in Yemen.

>Slashed funding for pharmacies by more than £200 million over 18 months, putting up to 1,000 pharmacies at risk of closure.

>Announced plans to bring back grammar schools, which select pupils based on ability. Critics say grammars increase inequality and have a negative impact on comprehensive schools.

>Ploughed ahead with plans to reform business rates.

>Proposed jail sentences of up to 14 years for whistleblowers

>Scrapped housing benefit for 18 to 21-year-olds. Charities have warned the policy will lead to thousands of young people becoming homeless.

>Announced a local government spending freeze, prompting a warning from councils that they will need to cut back a range of essential services.

>Signed a £100 million deal which will see Britain sell fighter jets to Turkey – despite the country's dire and worsening human rights record.

>Stood by as the Red Cross declared a "humanitarian crisis" in the NHS.

>Abolished the Child Poverty Unit. Set up in 1999, the unit was intended to abolish childhood poverty in 20 years. There is now no target and charities predict a 50 percent increase by 2020.

>Introduced the "Snoopers Charter", requiring internet and phone companies to store browsing histories for 12 months

*Would

kys cunt

#
>outside/pol/ meme
fuck off amerishart proxy

What did he mean by this?

>hurr durr I don't know grammar
>huuurrr
spastic

>this is your average leftcuck

Wanna fuck winkleman so bad, bet she's a right dirty bitch

Who here Sup Forums?

>TFW NOT REALLY AGREEING WITH ANYONE

WOULD OF CUNT

So, can you, my British friends explain to me what this June 8th snap poll bullshit is?

We had the fucking Brexit referndum and both sides had MONTHS to scream their heads off about every little facet of it and the Remain side spent months talking about every perceived negative effect it might have in their effort to support the EU.

Is this really a 2nd Brexit referendum??
What the flying fuck.
If it is then thats an absolute bullet in the face of honest democracy.

I blame slippy

I bet she is insane in the bedroom

Ah owen. There's something about him.

In my life I've been shot at twice.
I've met people from South Africa to Norway and everywhere in between.
I've seen five people die.

But uniquely. Owen makes my skin crawl.

Only /f1/, football is for chav scum.

No it's nothing to do with brexit. It's a snap general election.

>brit/pool/

Fuck off with this cringe hugbox shit. you aren't world news. WW3 ins on the brink and yet you want to sit here talking about some shitty election of yours that not even Luxembourg give a shit about. Literally, fucking Turkey would probably annihilate you in a war.

I can't wait for Trump to come and steamroll your shitty little Muslim infested island. It's so fucking pathetic seeing you with your shitty election, with shitty candidates that you don't even like.

Why is your country so pathetic? If your country was a person it would be a fucking loser, and you can't deny that. A TOTAL FUCKING LOSER.

Your a shitty little backdoor armpit that is literally eastern Europe tier, and your people age like shit, not to mention your women are as dumb as fuck. You literally do nothing all day but come home from your shitty jobs, switch on the BBC TV and watch crappy TV game shows and soaps of other people who represent the losers that your people are.

Oh, and may does whatever the fuck The God emperor Trump tells ''her''. Your mayor is a Muslim, and your next leader is a Lenin LARPer.

Pathetic, it really is.

Isn't this shitty country like less than 40% white now? We need to come liberate you.

Lets not even mention that you're just fucking irrelevant too. Literally no one in this world gives a fuck about you and you had your only chance to shine before the end of the 20th century. You could barely even beat fucking ARGENTINA!!!!! Fuck we would of annexed the whole of Arngenfuckingtina within 70 minutes, yet you have to go to a full on war with them? embarrassing.

What a depressing nation full of losers. All the stronger anglos went to Australia, Canada, New England and New Zealand. All the retarded no hope in life fucks stayed on your welfare island.

>tfw I live in a safe labour seat
>literally hasn't been any other party winning my seat in the whole of the constituency's history
So who do I vote for? I'm thinking conservatives but last time the UKIP MP that was running was closer to taking the seat than any other MP in previous elections.
wtf I hate let's players now

/heem/ reporting

It's an election, not a referendum.
To understand our system, imagine the speaker of the house of representatives ran the government and there was no president, and that the house can by a 2/3rds vote choose to have an election any time inside the maximum time limit of 5 years.

hey! shut up!

I'm a member of the Conservative Party.

47% lib dem

Forgot to turn your proxy off?

Yes but they said it is related to a "mandate" for Brexit.
So it would seem that it is still connected to Brexit in some way.

Implies insanity stops at the bedroom door

>>Abolished the Department for Energy and Climate Change. One of Theresa May's very first acts as prime minister was to scrap the government department responsible for managing one of the greatest threats humanity has ever faced.

>muh climate change
Fuck off

Non-argument anyway as she only abolished the dept. to set up a new one.

BNP voter btw.

>tfw fascist

>tfw my views are pinned on an obsolete left-right spectrum

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Our guy Owen Jones on sky news.

Not really. Article 50 is triggered. Brexit cannot be stopped at this point.

Why aren't you voting for the obvious choice?

Farage isn't running you dolt

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

OWEN JONES LITERALLY BEING EATEN ALIVE BY DAN HODGES

Because he's not running

Tories called a general election to fuck over all the other parties. Results will be hilarious.

If he actually runs I'll vote UKIP

l o s e r s
of planet earth . aren't you getting raped by muslims right now?

>proxy
on vacation in this shithole

post lunk

calm down you mong
"I have been reading"
"I should have been reading"
"I should of been reading"
"I of been reading"
do you get it now?
you're welcome

I'm back lad, went 1km above sea level and had a cracking time

no i've got that scheduled for 7:30pm

Where's the owen cuck pasta when you need it

[CITATION NEEDED]

Lunk?

Why did you go on vacation to a shithole?

link to quiz

>vacation

Are you serious? Paul Nutall is the UKIP leader now.

can we just ban burgersharts from posting here?
they're fucking insufferable

Last night on LBC he said he was "considering" it

youtube.com/watch?v=jHz-AnLUNhY

That looks comfy lad, did you have picnic when at the top or just walk straight back down?

Remember them all supporting Scottish indy in 2014 like the SNP were racist nationalists and not SJW cunts?

DELETE THIS!!!

nice view tbqh

uk.isidewith.com

LOW GRADE BANK CLERK

vocaroo.com/i/s1i5sZja0RRF

Wtf i love may now

Why does he always run in South Thanet?

No

Would of

Dumb cunt go take your meds and fuck off back to school

Yes I do. They're intolerable cretins.

It's one of the most UKIP friendly seats in the country, he'd have won in 2015 if the Labour party didn't basically support the tory candidate.

because if he slowed down he'd get mugged

I do remember that, quite a few of them still struggle to grasp that. Then again there are many things the yanks seem to struggle to understand so it's hardly surprising.

First for hating gays is a-ok now.

You're wrong, you're very wrong.
If you can admit that you're wrong, that's the first step towards becoming better. Then you can learn. One day, hopefully you'll understand what a fucking idiot you are, and you'll thank me.

SINNERS WILL BE SKIMMED

>I remember when we shooped the this is sparta face on that gif
>I remember sharks with lazors and the other /flash/s that were popular.
>Never thought I'd see old memes posted on Sup Forums again.

I need to stop coming here.

>the guardian is now defending christian "homophobia"
lmao

Wouldn't be surprised if he was a full-on Islamist to be honest

It‘s where he lives.

THE PATH TO THE CENTRE WILL BE BATHED IN THE BLOOD OF THE DEGENERATES

I brought up some snacks, shared my last sausage roll with a cheeky little raven at the peak
Yeah it's a nice view of a comfy slice of N. Wales, bit foggy today like

he should really run in clacton considering that's where cuckswell won

lel

Literally has >sharia in his name

Cuckswell won partially because he was a locally popular MP