Has the "We wuz kangz" narrative taught us anything?

There seems to be an inferiority complex among those who have lost their cultural identity. When the cultural identity is taken away people hijack or falsely claim another's culture. For example, all the fucking weebs and Japanophiles, people with light colored skin becoming white nationalists, white people with dreadlocks, etc. Are the blackedotcom threads, racial superiority threads, and others a way to lash out against a culture they refuse to accept? Please discuss and pic related.

weebs don't claim that whites invented anime, then again if your theory is correct it shouldn't be surprising that the african version involves stealing

I didn't mean to have it read that weebs claim that they made it. I meant that they claim it as their identity.

ironic considering this entire site is an american copy of a japanese site

FILLED PASTA DUMPLINGS FILLED PASTA DUMPLINGS

My point exactly in that many Americans claim their European identity and while others become weebs or white nogs

Nubia, Kush, Ethiopia, arguably Egypt depending on your definition of white, and that's just of the top of my head. Quick, name three (3) great Scandinavian civilizations that have managed to do anything beyond small coastal raids.

El oh fucking el.

>I don't know anything about Africa therefore blacks never had civilization

Wait who are you quoting? I am claiming that blacks did have plenty of civilizations

Kind of cherry picked user but the Celsius thermometer,pH scale, first parliament on the isle of Man.

Those aren't civilizations lel

Also of course they have had civilizations but my point was that they black people among other people have lost their cultural identity.

>see European Nationalism
>these people are really proud of their ancestors
>Their accomplishments seem to hold them together
>I have nothing but muddhuts in my past
>We Wuz Kangz

Do you see riding the coattails of your ancestors as a cop out for not producing anything yourself?

I really wanted to post this one but I didn't want to scare away black anons from poting their wrong opinions.

No they don't. I just like Japanese work. I don't claim to be nip. Same as when you watch american crap movies about multicultural bullshit and like it.

"Black" ""Culture"" is literally just whatever remains of the influence of degenerate highlanders from England and Scotland who emigrated to what is now the Southern USA and lived around loads of slaves.

The south is the most violent of the states historically.

The point is the folks that identify with the culture. The classic "Learn Japanese from anime" types. I'm not saying you're a weeb for watching anime.

>people with light colored skin becoming white nationalists
>people with light colored skin
>people

Why do people keep pushing the meme that white nationalist posters on Sup Forums are people?

>black culture
>we wuz, stolen n sheit
they go on and on and on about this because they have no real fucking culture. they should be happy that whites gave them a culture of some sort to cling to and whine about

Southern states is attributed to redneck culture. I.e. "Get off my lawn" gun property rights gun culture

Please tell me what makes a person who believes in the idea that their culture is fine without the influence of outsiders sub human.

I can understand it though. The government interfered with their cash cow and they wanted to protect what they still had.

No, just take the polish as an example.
They got opressed, conquered, went through monarchy, fascism, communism and they always will try to be united and free again.

History like this is a bond wich is sronger than any constitution or political systhem in general.
It is useless on the individual scale but it is the foundation to a society.

Black people have the natural bond but don't have history and stories to tell their children.

We wuz slaves
Whitey had no more usage for us
We free
Whiley let us vote
etc

If they would have stories of heroism and legends or al least their own religion they wouldn't do this we wuz stuff.

>wishes could draw
>imagine...
>brown folks doing own thing
>tropical and equatorial zones pretty nice places to live
>animals everywhere
>never cold
>only occasional famine
>that's time to get your lazy ass up and move
>suddenly
>whites appear
>"hurr durr we have diseases and learned metal from India so we kangz now nigger hurr"
>"let's steal stuff that isn't ours because we can because there will never be consequences"
>fast forward
>white people again
>"wtf society is falling apart"
>"these people we forced to move in with us are so mad now"
>chickens roosting an shit
>moral: white people stole everything they have
>mad when people don't let them
>outnumbered and no longer advantaged by slightly advanced technology and horrifically contagious disease
>will die out soon

Then get the fuck back to Europe and let the natives do their thing.

Racial identity is the cause. North American blacks especially, are taught that they are black people. Not that they are people and that they are black. They need to act black, constantly be black. I don't try to act white or be white, it doesn't even cross my mind. Unless you've fallen deep into the Sup Forums memes I doubt you think that way either.

They can't save money because
>What you white? What you savin for?
They can't dress nicely and speak properly because
>You so white washed, you're just a tanned whitey
They can't complete school because
>White man always tries to keep us blacks down!
They can't stop committing crimes for stupid garbage because
>Thug life, we real niggas.

The list goes on. Their problems are two fold: They see themselves as black before they see themselves as individuals, and they see black people as victims. They also expect blacks to do the song and dance of their thug culture, which is entirely based on intentionally failing while dragging everyone you can down with you.

The we wuz kangs nonsense is a direct result of this. Desperately clinging to their skin colour and "history" because it's all they have. They see themselves as a collective, so when one black succeeds they all succeed. As such they want to be able to point to some through history and say "Yes, this is something we did". They choose this over making history for themselves, finding success in their own lives and maybe being pointed to themselves.

So without culture their is breakdown and invading cultures cause friction/war

Nah, niggs are just like the one kid with an alcoholic/Idiotic father.
He is the only one that doesn't look up to his dad and will probably end up exactly like him.

I appreciate all the political discourse and memes here folks. Headed to class. Please keep the thread alive

lol

>people with light colored skin becoming white nationalists
here's the real redpill on race realism. there are genetically superior people within extended family groups. these family groups can be of any color.

>raised your life expectancy and quality 1000%
You should be paying me reparations, nigger

>Are the blackedotcom threads, racial superiority threads, and others a way to lash out against a culture they refuse to accept?
The reason for all of this is that black aren't the first minority anymore and replace instead by Latinos.
Their proportion have been the same over the last 50 years while the Latinos have increased in number.
They are the one actually fearing extinction.

>repeats hilarious internet myths like a baws
>not entirely sure what anthropology is; hates it anyway

Stay salty, cracker.

yeah it totally redpilled me about human history, i mean just imagine while we were sitting in our caves eating mice what the dindu race was out actually accomplishing. Language, math, art, where would we be if we didn't steal all this knowledge from the kangz? It taught me a lot about myself.

Niggers are so ungrateful for long biological life expectancies, the 9mm and Hennessey whiskey

Apart from democracy, Whites invented nothing of relevance until the age of enlightenment onward.

You White people are the ones thinking youre KANGZ when in reality most of your pre-enlightenment inventions came from India and China via arab traders and the silk route.

>t. ahmed

How many civilizations did the chinese have? Just one.

see

No because the natives would have taken us over if they could.

Shut up sandnigger we discovered magnetism as vikings

Brown skinned people were warring much more fiercely before the White man taught them the laws of nature.

>You didn't invent anything until 1715

LMAO
European civilizations were already technologically superior to the rest of the world by Antiquity.

Why are White people the main characters of Earth?