Do you agree with this list lads?

Do you agree with this list lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LKPctbzG7_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spaniard women do not represent Hispanic women.

>falling for the estrogenized Jew

Slav should be either number 1 or 2

Some blacks are INCREDIBLY qute.

This, Spanish women are be white + arab.

>American ""women""

we know Finland, we know

Too much variation among white women (American urban, Irish rural, etc.) and Asian women (Korean, Thailand rural, etc.) for me to take it seriously.

>Arab Women

lol k, they're more like dumb dirty oppressed miserable messes than something "Good".

The only reason they appear more white is because they're covered up all the fucking time, little sunlight at all.
Don't let this fool you, they're 100% nigger by blood.

I take "the bait" for 500 , alex

But it's somewhat true, most Spanish women I've seen aren't 100% white, usually mixed with some sort of middle eastern genes.

Why yes, yes I do.

Well, almost. 'White women' should be white/westernised women, because Asian chicks can be just as cuntish when they've lived here for a while.

yes would bang all 5

gotem

There is absolutely nothing cute about that at all. I feel the primal urge to kill it, not fuck it.

>Slav should be either number 1 or 2

You mean like this fine example?

youtube.com/watch?v=LKPctbzG7_0

That's actually disgusting mate.
Being quite honest with ya here aye so...

Mestiza women have a shelf life of about 22 years or 3 kids, whichever happens first. After that they start looking like Columba Bush.

t. Socal fag

>a slut on drugs
>still has better body than 99% of english women

Not all of them, it usually seems like that because most latinas are poor as fuck so their diet goes to shit as soon as they have kids.

Look at Sofia Vergara from that one shitty FOX show, that's a latina when she takes care of herself after her 30s.

Photoshopped to Oblivion and beyond.

Came here to say this.

look at her hands. They are dirty.

True but she has a face like Tim Roth.

I honestly believe it has more to due with their genetic composition. If a Mestiza had a lot more Indian blood than Spanish blood, she will hit the wall fast. But a Mestiza with a lot of Spanish blood can stay beautiful for a long time with a reasonable diet and regular exercise.

Hispanic women are nigger tier

Yeah, I can see that.

Realistically Arab/Muslim women are #1. I have no idea about "hispanic" women. You're right about white women though unfortunately.

That's how women look like without makeup when they are tired, John. Some sleep, sunbathing and makeup and she is 8/10

>Muh NAWALTS

Second generation Asians and Muslims are just as SJW as western women, unless the muslims are ultra radicals which has its own problems.

Latinas are already fat and obnoxious as is so there's not much difference already.

Actually, yeah

That's just east coast africans, somalis and ethiopians tend to have more caucasoid facial characteristics a.k.a. not a negroid ape nose. But that's just superficial, underneath that nose there is still a negro brain running the show.

I kinda feel sorry for you guys sometimes. At least most of you won't reproduce.

Thicc thread leggo boys

Arab and hispanic ladies should be 30-50lbs heavier.