Russian Government: "Navalny is pro-gun and against muslim migration. I-its literally Hitler!"

Russian Government: "Navalny is pro-gun and against muslim migration. I-its literally Hitler!"

Just look at this beautiful Putin`s propaganda:
youtube.com/watch?v=rosjVJieKnw

Where are all these "le poutine is le savior of white race" retards? Come and answer, you zionist shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jVrAPFBSKnk
rbc.ru/politics/17/04/2017/58f4d9749a7947dbdb2d91da
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM&ytbChannel=Mayito Mayitoh
youtube.com/watch?v=BT4sK36cU3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

From Navalny's own blog: "Ew, you're a faggot. Faggot, and also a Kike. Fags get banned here. Not to mention Kikes. Banned"

Putinshills and anti ukraine retards btfo

His old video. Literally named "Be a nationalist":
youtube.com/watch?v=jVrAPFBSKnk

>Ukraine
No such thing.

More like pro-Navalny's reverse advertisement, but knowing our asslickers can easilly imagine they outperformed themselves.
Have a bump for naive boner

Verrry effective as every anti-Navalny libels.

REMINDER THAT OP IS LITERALLY GAY RUSSOPHOBIC KHOHOL

Who is nikita

>RUSSOPHOBIC
Russian nationalist.
>KHOHOL
No such nation as ukranians.
Enough for you, pidor?

2ch schizo
try to google this pic

Liberashkas get out

Back to your subhuman containment board on sosach

Putins not ideal, but your internationalist kike pawn is even worse

>Russian nationalist
wouldn't behave as underage hysterical rissophobic bitch while being 30+

>Navalny is literally Hitler!
Now Navalny is /pol approved?

(((You)))

Yes

He is a literal Soros shill.

he's overloved by nazi wannabes from ukraine for sure

/ourguy/???

Hilarious if real.

Daily reminder:

Putin married his daughter to a Jewish banker.

Oh shit, you got me! I've been found out

Do you even know where you are, kid?
You have to go back

if you stand with israel

>Liberashkas
You are not even trying, are you, shill? Read this How do you like open borders with stans during Putin`s rule?

>У зaдepжaннoгo пoдoзpeвaeмoгo в opгaнизaции взpывa в мeтpo Пeтepбypгa нaшли пиcтoлeт, пaтpoны и тeлeфoн. Paнee ФCБ зaдepжaлa в Пoдмocкoвьe выхoдцa из Цeнтpaльнoй Aзии Aбpopa Aзимoвa. Пo вepcии cлeдcтвия, oн пoдгoтoвил тeppopиcтa-cмepтникa Aкбapжoнa Джaлилoвa

rbc.ru/politics/17/04/2017/58f4d9749a7947dbdb2d91da

So is he /ourguy/ or not?

isn't putin saying the same shit about ukreainians? nazis, etc

>Putins not ideal, but your internationalist kike pawn is even worse

Holy shit Putin literally let in millions of Central Asian Muslims. They do 80% of all rapes in Moscow.

Also Putin married his daughter to a Jewish banker.

dude you're completely exposed yourself as russophobic shill
more
you just retarded loser

Putin married his daughter to to a Jewish banker.

That is worse than standing beside two nu-males that look like Jews.

He is our guy who suppress his pover level from normies right now. But we still should be cautious about him. Power can change people. Look at Trump`s struggle.

>You are russophobe if you dont like muslim hordes in your country
Whatever you say, sweetie.

if you want to ruin russia

What's with Navalny shilling on fucking Sup Forums of all places.

Source?

The guy in left side and Navalny are currently enemies, since 2013 when Navalny fired him.

>visit Moscow
>get attacked by gypsy
>guy in track pants chases him off with a short billy club of some sort while saying suka suka suka
>gypsy runs
>chav hero just shrugs and walks off when he realizes I don't speak Russian
>get halfway back to hotel and realize my wallet is missing
can't make this shit up

>What's with Putin shilling on fucking Sup Forums of all places.
Fixed that for you, filthy cosmopolite.

>suppress his pover level from normies

>putins daughter married Jewish banker who has Russian interests
SHIIIILLLLL
>trump's daughter married Jewish tycoon who has Israeli and international Jewish interests
/ourguy/ is so Based x--DD

Ebin, simply ebin

Why would Putin want to compliment Navalny?

Well, he is extremly unlikely to win, which is good since our country still need a guy like Putin. But russians need to send a message to our elite that winds are changing, so probably voting for him is not so bad an idea.
As for can be true, can be not. I would adivse caution. On the other hand if he would be that dangerous, he probably already be kill or behind barsl: feds are all buissness.
I.e might be /ourguy/ just for lulz.

>le poutine is le savior of white race
It seems to me he just wants to be the most edgy globalist and rule the others.

>filthy cosmopolite

Yes, i am talking about you, rossiyanets.

Navalny is a zionist hack. Better to have Putin than him.

Anything better than Putintards and his internationalist heavily jewish kleptocracy.

>still need a guy like Putin
Can we have another one?
Who would choose loyal AND competent subordinates instead of just loyal once?
>unlikely to win
Good.
Because as good anti-establishment activist he is - he'd be a horrible politician and even worse president.

Yes, goy, you dont need real renaissance of Russia. Have this "based" guy instead.

внимaниeблядcтвo пyбepтaтных мaкcимaлиcтoв c aбyчaнoвcкoй пapaши. coздaeшь дecять oдинaкoвых тpeдoв в дeнь, пpeвeнтивнo нaзывaeшь вceх инaкoмыcлящих бoтaми, oбeщaeшь мaccoвыe paccтpeлы в дeнь нeминyeмoгo пpихoдa твиттepнoй диктaтypы к влacти. пoвтopяeшь дo кpитичecкoгo пepeпoлнeния зaгoнa гoвнoм, хвacтливo пocтишь cкpиншoты пpoдeлaннoй paбoты дpyзяшкaм yнтepкaм нa cocaчe и вбыдлятнe.

>then he blasts their asses with bantz
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM&ytbChannel=Mayito Mayitoh

>average Navalny supporter.jpg

Yeah, that was from his visit(s) in Israel. All he did was show respect. At the same time he calls on the Russians in Israel to move back to Russia.

There are no Russians in Israel, Swedecuck. These are fucking jews

>All he did was show respect.

>At the same time he calls on the Russians in Israel to move back to Russia.
You mean, Russian Jews?

?

Yes. Some have already moved back.

Because Jews are so wonderful and famous to have good genetics and mentality. There shouldn't be any fucking Jews in Europe you cuck

It's real, he used to do political ads where muslimswere portrayed as insects and roaches

What's the point then, if they're Jewish? You pretty much lack logic

+15

Its your feminist government in Saudi Arabia, swedecuck.

I can't fucking believe it. The dreams are coming true. Russia will be great again!

>good genetics

Yeah, because yours are so much better probably. Pure slavic Russian genes.

Didn't know we had a government.

>oбeщaeшь мaccoвыe paccтpeлы в дeнь нeминyeмoгo пpихoдa твиттepнoй диктaтypы к влacти
EOP.
Also nah, country'll just stagnate and collapse.
Arabs will continue their oil policies until we're dead this time.

why did libshits role playing right wing on Sup Forums?

>Who would choose loyal AND competent subordinates instead of just loyal once?
Give a guy some slack, he already kicked out most of his bodies from Ozero for being greedy good-for-nothings, keeping oligarchs out of power-structures, trying to deal with the global rise of islamism, not letting western guys to split us on many little bickering nations(remind me of something), soften the blow of economic sanctions on finance industry for population, all the while keeping edge of blade-width balance between various political and power houses of our country. Not anyone could have managed this mess of a country.
Anyway, he's already old, so forever-haters may already start to cover the table.

Imagine if Russia turned fascist. /leftypol/ tears would fuel me for years.

Jeez, should I even wonder how old you are, so many contradictory things and zero logic

I dislike Trump too but would've voted for him.

>Russia turned (((fascist)))

>soften the blow of economic sanctions on finance industry for population
He still did shit to diversify the economy while the oil prices were high.
I'll forever shit on the guy just for that: they sat on their asses and filled their pockets from golden oil shower, screaming hysterically about their policies successes - and then the oil prices dropped and ruble followed like it's chained to them or something.
It would be laughable if it wouldn't be so sad.

Zionist shill is your mom. Mom's son is shilling too.

Why are you roleplaying as someone who can speak english?

We do not live for your entertainment, you're just being egoist

>trying to deal with the global rise of islamism
Keeping open borders with churkas? Do you even have any brain left?
>soften the blow of economic sanctions on finance industry for population
Go out some times from your basement, shill. Or read some articles on PБК or Кoммepcaнтъ about how our economic "recovered" in these years. He did nothing to diversify it.

There were many attempts though. It's just most of them failed due to corruption.

The difference is that Putin isn't on zionist payroll while Navalny is. Who gives a fuck if Putin wore a meaningless cap? Navalny might not be wearing a one but he sure as hell wishes he could. That is my point. If you didn't see the vid where Putin ass blasts jews, watch it.

And on the matter on the Russian jews. They are still Russians, aren't hey? And he is inviting jews and not zionists.

Learn English, subhuman bydlo

>And on the matter on the Russian jews. They are still Russians, aren't hey?
And somalians are Swedish

>PБК or Кoммepcaнтъ

Damn Russia you are so lucky. You have to get Sup Forums to decide between nationalist Putin and ultra-nationalist Navalny for who to support. We Americans only had Trump and now support for him is already waning.

Someone has to make English subtitles for this video. Sup Forums needs serious redpilling on actual Russian situation and on who is who.

Блeaть, дaжe Haвaльнepa в гитлepa пepeoдeл, чтoбы бypгepaм пoдлизaть. Hy ты eблaн :DDD

>keeping your stolen trillions in western jew-owned banks
>not on a zionist payroll

I hope you die from that cancer that you obviously have developing in your brain, you retarded pootinshill/proxybot/whatever the fuck you are

Jew isn't a nationality, Israelite is.

Corruption and the whole principle of "vertical power" establishment.
I hate that word, but economical diversity, where small-medium businesses are provided with lax regulations, tax exemptions and simplified registration - is what could've helped our country out of the stagnation.
Unfortunately that puts too much power back into people's hands and Putin can't have that.
So there's that: we're in shit cuz he wants all the power.
I don't argue that if regional officials were not fully loyal to them - they'd probably be swayed by the west.
It's just there were ways to better the situation, but fucker decided to play it "safe" for the sake of his throne alone.

Surely you would not argue that letting your buddies plunder the country with corruption to insure their loyalty is not a way to earn yourself a popularity.
What am I supposed to think?
>"Thank you for that mayor cock in my ass your highness! I fully understand that you need this loyal, arrogant, incompetent corrupt prick in office instead a proper governor!" ?

>The difference is that Putin isn't on zionist payroll while Navalny is.
I don't even know if I should ask you about your sources

>And on the matter on the Russian jews. They are still Russians, aren't hey?
The same as white American Jews are American and white, doesn't that make sense?

Jew is a diverse subhuman race, retard

Navalniy is your agent who works for young, unemployed drug/alcohol addicted generations of degenerates, with some 25-35 years old fags who failed at life, working as meme managers for 55k rubles a month. When the time will come i will kill all libshit, not for puting and his gang, but for motherland and hope for the better future

And what is wrong with them, retard? Its normal economic magazines. I am not sending you to Novaya gazeta, retard.

fat slice of irony goes on your plate

LIBERASHKAS GET OUT

Back to your containment board you unemployed subhuman useful idiots

Well, according to caspianreport(who doesn't showing many sympaties to Russia) Putin tried to do it in 08'-09', crisis prevented it.
>youtube.com/watch?v=BT4sK36cU3Y (from 1:02)

Anyway, he had enough foresight to create stabfund and fund of national property which still allows us to post in internets for 3 years straight instead of working just for food.

>America is meddling in Russian elections now

Am I in bizarro world?

> Also Putin married his daughter to a Jewish banker.
Such as Ivanka

>Jew is a diverse subhuman race

So are you are, Khan.

You mean like how you killed all libshits on the 26th of March? Oh wait you sat at home drinking steklomoi, retarded obrygan

>visit Moscow
Well, that's your problem. Everyone knows St. Petersburg is the superior city.

Or what?

It is in Russia's best interest to please the churkas who are also Russian citizens. The countries south of the caucuses are pretty based too. Russian anti-terrorism is more effective than the EU's

Navalny is more of a nativist
Putin is more of a geopolitical player

Sweden is a cautionary tale of what happens when you have Putin's policies put in place

Sami mongoloid leave this thread. Ethnonationalist zone here
We don't like Trump here. And Kushner at least looks pretty. You can see women being actually sexually interesting in him