How do we destroy identity politics?

This is the biggest load of BS political history has ever seen. Identify is absolutely dangerous as it is baseless in the modern world. It is the cause of the modern day rift we see in politics now. Right versus left. White versus Black versus Christian versus Judaism versus Islam. How do most people not recognize this? Because they are irrational by nature. With all factors summed together, a logical mind can easily deduce that identity politics is a fugase, a cheap fraud that simultaneously injects pride while raising hostility towards outgroup members. It is like, life is a sports game, and it is team versus team, which any sound mind will immediately recognize as an over simplistic world view.

This can not continue the way it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

>being a civic nationalist

>can not read

Bump

kill every other race except for white

stop bumping this stupid thread you fucking shill

let me guess race doesn't matter and we're all human

>how do we make people a non-tribal species

You fucking can't you arrogant cunt, it's human nature.

youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk

Identity politics isn't just a thing that happened for no reason...

It's a military tactic to weaken a nation prior to conquest and destruction.

You want to stop it, you find the people at the top who are responsible for it, and you STOP them from doing it.

There are think tanks out there, RIGHT NOW, watching everything we post, and trying to find ways to subvert and destroy us.

But some have already given up their nature, and are therefore superior. So war to remove tribalism?

Right it is an age old war tactic. I do think it can be removed. Also, since this is happening in the United States, who plans on invading us?

Bump.

We need to associate it with repugnant things.

For example, we can talk about the holocaust as a good thing as it killed whites. Jews are still white.

Or we can insist that the supposed 6 million killed also included gay, trans, black, and poc peoples, and the focus on jews is the erasure of minorities.

Thus if one denies the holocaust, then they are a racist, homophobic, bigot, and vise versa.

*agrees with the holocaust

>Right it is an age old war tactic. I do think it can be removed. Also, since this is happening in the United States, who plans on invading us?

Jews will send muslims.

Why?

Bump.

I dont see that as the main argument for civic nationalism. I look at it this way, we're basically arguing and fighting against other whites at these rallies, aka liberal snowflakes. Sure theres a problem with the culture around certain races, but there are also people of other races who have shown support for our causes. If you believe in the country, support out constitution and stand up to liberal snowflakes trying to destroy the country, you're already good in my book regardless of your race. You however are in the UK, I dont think ive ever seen an indian, paki, or african stand up for your country, so I see where youre coming from.

You are right about negative association. But you are still falling prey to identity web by using white and jew.

Perhaps associate with a disease?

The Achilles heel of identity politics is that it's wielders are also trying to build a coalition of all the different "tribes" they are building up.

One simply has to draw attention to the natural divides between these groups and the coalition will devour itself. IE Muslims throw gays off buildings, the idea that white feminists are part of the patriarchy, etc...

Again, I think you are right except when it comes to blaming liberal snowflakes, because, again you are falling into a trap by seeing an us verus them dynamic, and blaming what appears to be the different side of the same coin.

Well it's really because THEY want to keep us divided, so they use identity politics and play on fears and prejudices to keep us divided and distracted. It is also very strange to me that not really anyone talks about it. Instead people keep on feeding into the shit storm. Creating an "other" is a classic way to divide people and create instability, so THEY can continue manipulating the world the way THEY see fit.

>Why?

Because muslims are the tools of the jew.

They've been doing this same shit for thousands of years, user...

IT's how they conquer.

Present a false choice between jews or muslims..

HAHAHA jokes on you, they are on the same side.

There really is no other way? This seems to add fuel to flame, rather than snuff it.

This

I don't understand why humans can't just agree on stuff they'd need and at least make that as close to perfect first.

O no, peoples feelings when you misgender them is too important to worry about the worryingly increasing poverty rate :^)

this it's just another distraction to keep your eye on the wrong ball

No, I do not think it is the Jews.

Watch this.
1. Jews in power are smart
2. Smart want to survive
3. Send enemies or potential enemies ie muslims into a country with nukes
4. Muslims infiltrate and nuke Jews

It is a flawed argument to blame the Jews for this.

I've said this lots before and I'll say it again

We need to hack some TVs and shit

The goal isn't to snuff it. Identity politics will always be around in one way or another. The goal is to neuter the movement and cause them to waste their energy fighting among themselves.

>No, I do not think it is the Jews.

You must be new here.

Dilute it and abuse it. Sign up for all the diversity scholarships and say you're transgender/race. Join the clubs and pretend you're some ridiculous gender and get them to believe it. It's already beginning to be a laughing stock, just make it moreso. Maybe start dropping posters around spreading awareness about pedophilia being fine, trans-racial being normal, threats towards white people. They're abusing false flags, so why don't you?

People don't get it they are caught up in their own world with their own problems.

Honestly it's kind of sad what people will put up with as long as you don't mess with what they deem important.

Yeah hack some TV's to get the right people in power and spread the right messages

I dont blame the liberal snowflakes, im well aware of the outside influences, but at the end of the day they're also pushing this bullshit. So theyre just as to blame. Its not african americans of beaners who created these ideologies, theyre just used. However the white liberals willingly fell into these ideologies. They are educated enough to know how to think for themselves, but ultimately they hate the United States and what it stands for, there is no salvaging that relationship.

Very true

It's almost like they're living in a social reality along with this one, dictating how parts of your life should navigate which always makes room for problems to focus on

We need the right influences to make anything happen

No, old fag 2006. I just spelled out premise by premise how it can not be Jews. Unless you have some custom definition of Jew.

Aside from turning he world into a communist utopia you mean

Aye and finding the right people is getting harder and harder.

This whole board was cucked by Trump. Hell I liked him better than Hillary

I used to think we needed a white knight to come in and expose all the corruption and wrong doing.

But now I know we need someone who can go undercover and trudge through all the shit, play the game greasy and not lose track of bringing the right kinds of changes.

A lot easier to say than to do.

But identity is meaningless in a world in a cycle of destruction and meaningless.

Snuffing it seems the best way.

Everyday, you have to live through other peoples perceptions and judgements, which are always miscalculated. When someone sees you, usually one word pops in their head in an attempt to control and quantify you. Do you really want to live like this?

>how do we destroy identity politics?

Maybe stop voting for identities like Donny.

I mean you are still falling into the left versus right trap. I think their are some liberals that love the United States, but they wish to destroy some aspect of it, and recreate their own. Again, if you zoom out, you will see that conservativism has many flaws too. Just look at its baseline demographic. I do not want rubes or deadbeats in north america. So, maybe the saturation approach to identity politics is the solution, as it will agitate extreme left and right enough to kill each other.

But we saw that already happen in Europe, did we not?

Identity politics is a product of democracy. Democracy is the problem.

>Yeah dude, just get out and vote. Problem solved.

You can not be serious.

This board is the biggest perpetrator of identity politics on par with the BLM homepage.

*destruction and creation

I know. You really can not have a constructive conversation on here. It is like most people here have become robot meat, meaning, they behave like robots. Say one thing, and everytime, you get the same response. I feel like I am programming people on here.

What are you, an ancap faggot? Identity and groups are human nature, it's inherent in our behavior. The only good solution is to find identity with people who share your values and culture, and fight for the best interest of yourself and people close to you by seeking the best interest of your group.

>This can not continue the way it is.
this is the difference between you and me.

you see the future and get scared.

I see the future and understand exactly what I must do.

Identity politics will only grow stronger until the day of the rope.

Oh, and you don't destroy it. You can't destroy it. What are you going to do? Make niggers go away? Identity politics is here to stay as long as dumb niggers are squatting near me. You know why?

BECAUSE I'M SUPERIOR

This is perhaps the best reason.

Left does the same shit but far worse than us.

>Durr I am one of 46 Genders; I am Pansexual, Quadraromantic

Seriously, we are tame compared to what lunacy is on the other side of the spectrum.

Your values change from circumstance to context. And, again, this is about complete idiots misusing identity or have no proper understanding of identity, but feel entitled enough to label or identify someone else. You called me an ancap. No, wrong again! I do not care about human nature, or nature for that matter. Stop pretending that human nature amd nature is your friend, because it is not.

Nature does not care about you, me, or anything living or not. It is indifferent; therefore, we have to control it.

Again, if you want to identify and start a coalition based on values, this is better than superficial reasons. It is just that only a small group will ever value the right values.

Allow it to run its course until there is open ethnic warfare. "Muh racism" and "muh white privilege" cannot survive an environment where people are being killed over their heritage in large numbers.

White men start benefiting from it in some way. The establishment will totally turn on it then.

If you see the world as big fish eat little fish, remind yourself that this was the path you chose when someone bigger eats you alive.

>It is like, life is a sports game, and it is team versus team, which any sound mind will immediately recognize as an over simplistic world view.
This is the natural order of things. Always has been, always will. Only a totalitarian new world order police state could quell that. So fuck that.

Well than so be it!

The biggest culprit in today's identity politics, is the hack ideas from Critical Race Theory that have become the gospel in the social sciences. Unfortunately, professional Academics won't dare challenge them out of fear for their careers. Getting rid of identity politics means taking back the social sciences from these cretins and discrediting them. The latter shouldn't be too difficult as their ideology is formed on very shaky grounds.

Identity politics sprung up because western society just got too comfortable and were over consumed by Hollywood which was the main source of all the propaganda

Nu-males are the result of lack of war or crises. Not saying we should invade some country but the only way were gonna snap out of this hyper liberal world is we enter a crises period of economic instability or armed conflict

To add to my own statement, I also think that Western culture is objectively the best culture on earth, and that our morals and political ethics are objectively correct, for the most part. However, Leftism is like a de-clawing ideology that makes us weaker than all the cultures. We are like a bear without claws and teeth, surrounded by a bunch of wild dogs.

You ignored my response.

Would you even call the liberalism you are referring to the same as classical liberalism of the enlightenment?

>I just spelled out premise by premise how it can not be Jews.

You really didn't.

Bump.

The jew is afraid of white identity.

Yes I did.

You said identity politics is a divide and conquer strat, which I agree.

Then I asked whonis doing it? You said the Jews.

I broke down, premise by premise, why it can not be Jews sending Muslims into the United States, as that is self destructive.

Bump

Bump

Of course some american fuck with a 100 year old culture would post shit like this.If you would fight for hundreds of years just to preserve your people and culture in front of a superior threat
you would understand....Fuck the inferior races,Europe is white,fuck the EU Rominia is for romainians and each day i have to tolerate niggers,gypsys and muslims makes my knifes sharper and my hands more and more eager for blood.

Really disappointed in the reaponses, save for a couple.

If you want to wield identity politics, then it is your funeral.

And were are you now?!

What did all that fighting and sacrifice bring YOU? Nothing.

You are proving my point.

Bump.

>I broke down, premise by premise, why it can not be Jews sending Muslims into the United States, as that is self destructive.

Dude, it's always the jews.

You think they care if it's self destructive? they aren't evne looking that far ahead, they are just trying to make more money and destroy a potential threat to their plans for global hegemony.

Besides, muslims aren't really a threat unless they have jew dollars backing them.

However, if you would like, we can just say it's rothschild and the other (((globalists)))

Whenever I respond to these kinds of threads, my shit gets ignored. Why? Because if it's anything but DA JOOS, none of the retards here will care.

Case in point: No one has said anything about my response.

Jews forced to retur to jewland

One thing that helps is to stop associating with the alt right

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Right but I am OP and I do not believe it is the Jews.

But here is your response. Sociology is a pseudoscience and should be put in its place. How? Internal academic smear campaign against sociology.

Many people already hate sociology.

Oh the Jews, Blacks, and Mexicans don't like whites embracing identity politics? How problematic

Who is doing that? Associating with the alt right?

Bump.

Oh, and syphon their funds.

Still does not make sense. If it is a powerful elite, how come no one has bumped them off?

It must be something else.

Again, you behave like a meat robot who responds with a predictable output by my input.

You don't have to destroy it. It will destroy itself as various groups splinter into smaller and more specific groups which are all competing to be the most oppressed.

The infighting will continue to such a point that they will be unable to form any sort of coherent front to push their agendas.

Dick Spencer and his cronies. The people stirring a shit show in Berkeley frequently. Milo claimed he was a part of it to get famous. People on this board sometimes

Majority of whites are the least tribalistic and jewish supremecists are the ones trying to push for a "white identitiy" by pushing the notion that whites are the most tribalistic and more dangerous than blacks, muslim, jewish supremecists. The whites that beleive they need to create a "white identitiy" are falling into that trap.

Tribalism or identity politics is a problem and the most tribalistic are zionists, blacks, and muslims and to some degree other minorities like mexicans.

Choke the existing narrative. Political identities require a narrative to function coherently. Total erasure would require a major party realignment.

These fights exist to keep ordinary people from questioning or protesting the major decisions that are killing this country like outsourcing and offshoring.

Again, these responses are disappointing. When one showed promise it failed down the line, because it ultimately ended falling prey to the same trap I spotlighted.

Really is a powerful device. Might start using it myself.

>Many people already hate sociology

It's still the ideological weapon of the leftards pushing this shit. Literally every SJW parrots a buzzword from CRT. The growth in right wing identity politics is in reaction against its rhetoric that has even become pervasive in liberal media.

When CRT becomes discredited among scholars (as it should be), this will all start to die down.

>How do we destroy identity

Fyfy

When will this happen? Can you put a date on it, or some signs that say it is happening?

Hehe I like this option as well.

Fuck off nigger loving faggot.

Of course you do. So do Marxists.

When LGBTQQIAA gains three more letters.

See, I did not take you seriously because you failed the test by turning it into more us versus them identity politics. I do not care about the SJW's I do not give a shit about the alt right. I just want both them and their cartoon balloon ideologies to die.

Simple.

Yeah, but if someone saw this, they would identify me as a centrist, which I am not really either.

Not a Marxist.

Really, this thread is proving what I know even more.

>I don't take you seriously because you failed the test, my infallible personal test the determines the merits of all ideas.

What's wrong with you