youtube.com/watch?v=Us3bmobE818
youtu.be/5yNIhlkmycU
youtu.be/YS8_1CmdvWM?t=4m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=CHvMfEdbZXQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Az3Ypenmjwo
youtube.com/watch?v=5o1URGebvd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Yeah the dad's a cunt, he lets one of the kids beat up the rest (especially the ginger one) while filming it so he can make money on youtube

someone call child protective services already.

can tell just from looking at those fucks that they are not mentally welll

Not abuse, just being a shitty cunty parent

lol, what an autistic family

Be a good goy and take the kids away

pulling pranks on 8 year olds to feel superior. what a bunch of cunts.

Absolutely abuse and emotional trauma for the rest of his life. He's gonna be a total dickwad as long as he lives.

The video with the booger prank is so fucking hard to watch. He lets the teenager bully the young one for minutes on end over and over without hardly saying a word, but as soon as the little one tries to defend his personal space or fight back he gets screamed at. Blatant favoritism.

Baseless aquisations

I've watched some of the video's. It's quite obviously abuse. The weird thing is that apparently they've been reported before and the police saw these video's as well in the past but wrote it off as "corperal punishment".

What the fuck??? I don't believe for a second anyone would look at these video's and consider this corperal punishment, why the fuck would they not step it? Is the system so fucked in America that Cody is actually better off in this abusive household than in the care of the state or were the police just to lazy to be bothered? I hope whoever looked over this case gets to hang alongside the parents.

they're all acting.

this is a guerilla marketing campaign.

>I hope whoever looked over this case gets to hang alongside the parents.
child protection agencies are notoriously full of narcissists. here in australia one state child protection agency has had something like 5 or 20 cases of children dying after the agency refused to take them in.

the kids aren't hit and they can laugh about it afterwards fuck off this isn't abuse

Mods plz don't delete this thread the last one was pretty interesting.

Stories like that happen all the time in America too. It's pretty sad.

my parents used to scream at me like that. Watching this was distressing.

Fuck you

In a world of auto-correct something like this shouldn't be possible. Twitter never ceases to amaze.

that kinda of treatment leads a person to use Sup Forums. even may turn them into a Sup Forumstard

These are children. Under the age of 13. The last thing they need is to get pranked by their dumbfuck parents. Honestly if this happened in public I would have trouble not strangling the parents.

The videos are obviously fake. How is Sup Forums falling for this?

youtube.com/watch?v=dpAjSs_L3tQ&t=5s

You either didn't see any of the video's or your just an edgy kid. Interestingly enough, all the positive people in the comment section of his videos are underage as well. I generally like Generation X but man do you little fags lack empathy.

i remember when i showed a few of my friends a home video a few years ago, a few of them sat there in shock, a few left the room, and my mate who used to be in the army just said "you grew up in fucking kapooka?" (kapooka is basic training in the army).

picture a drill sergeant screaming at some guy, replace "recruit" with "brat" or "cunt", and that was most days at home.

I know that feel bro.
The little blond kid reminds me of my little brother.

dogets and the parents get locked up

No a generation of coddled millennials don't understand what actual abuse is. This is how this fucking outrage culture was born in the first place.

>mfw liberals call me racist

>how to raise psychopaths

shot up by a blind nigger cop during one of their recordings because he mistakes it for child abuse/attempted murder more like it

if you want a bad family google violette1st they burn shit routinly

youtube.com/watch?v=Us3bmobE818
15:40

The parents are assholes and you can already tell that it's rubbing off on the kids

You fucking edgelord, there is a difference between teaching the kid self-respect, responsibility, discipline, etc... and just outright destroying and abusing him. This is the latter all the way, unless you want to claim that gaslighting, humiliation (at home, at school, on the internet), and engendering absolutely no trust in authority figures is good for a kid likely under 10.

youtu.be/5yNIhlkmycU

This is the childabuse you fucking fags should be mad about.

KEK

The only abuse is having to listen to that screeching hog of a woman. It's a prank, maybe a bad or tasteless one, but no one got hurt. I would do the same prank but I wouldn't yell at them like that.

This guy knows what's up.

>"let me help, dad"
>NO YOU ANNOYING PIECE OF SHIT THIS VIDEO ISNT ABOUT YOU STOP HELPING

it looks fake.

there is definitely abuse in other videos, mental and physical

>massive emotional trauma
>destroying kid's self esteem
>destroying kid's trust in his own judgment
>destroying kid's trust in any parental figure or authority
>destroying kid's ability to cope with and appropriately react to situations where he is being attacked

HA JUST A PRANK BRO

youtu.be/YS8_1CmdvWM?t=4m45s
4:45
>pushes him with his foot into the shelves
>not abuse

nobody got hurt physically, but getting yelled at by your degenerated parents for no other reason than youtube money isnt healthy either.

SANCTUS

DOMINUS

Does anyone know if the gingers are adopted or not? The family denies it, but the 3 youngest are very close in age and the gingers look nothing like the rest of the kids.

yeah they are fake but the tears on the little kids are real. And they make them suffer for youtube views.

you can't fake real pain user, cody is a school shooter in the making

What a fucking cunt.

clearly abuse , we just had a thread , but the mods deleted it , a real cop was posting in it (he posted proofs with his gun and plate) , they are child abusers , their real adress/names/birth dates are already known , they have more videos where they abuse their childs , the actual mother is just the step-mom , she doesn't like the son (because it's not her real son) , her real mother is bipolar , but the stepmom really hates the son ; the father is narcissistic , either he's a retard , or he knows how to lie and fake his emotions well (maybe a psychopath?).

anyway , /pol should investigate this case more than this , because we would find proofs (oh and the family is actually removing some of their worse videos where abuse is clearly shown)

their videos aren't fake, they're just tormenting the youngest kid for money.

in one of the latest videos the parents flat out admitted that they wish the kid wasn't there.

You mean Gen Z? Generation X is your parents.

holy shit which one?

>kid was from an abusive family
>the dad ends up getting custody
>dad says hes putting him up for adoption
>films it for views on youtube
>LOL ITS JUST A PRANK CODY
>WHY ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO CANT TAKE A JOKE YOU GINGERSNAP
fuckin pottery

Does it?

yeah but dont post dox on these people in this thread. Keep that shit somewhere else.

Supposedly the ones named Cody and Emma are.

another reason why you shouldn't get marry. when is the brothers going to wake up.

how many must fall too the pussy trap.

This edgelord is gping to off him apparently.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Az3Ypenmjwo

Did you see Codys arms in one of the fucking videos?
They are bruised to shit. "no one got hurt" my ass

Was intended for

>(oh and the family is actually removing some of their worse videos where abuse is clearly shown)

plz tell me someone archived this shit

he literally put a video out talking about haters.
only retards do that

fuck him and his disgusting pig wife

Kids get bruises all the time though

you probably don't understand what abuse is , a lot of people ended on Sup Forums because of parental abuse.

>think its gonna be some funny stuff about pretending to be invisible
>suddenly OH MY FUCKING GOD FUCKING HELL WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT YOU MOTHERFUCKERS WHO DID THIS!

(((WHITE PEOPLE)))

you can see the guy hit cody in multiple videos, in one cody obviously has a bruised eye

Yep. Also, look forward to hearing about a multi-murder suicide in years to come, when the kid finally snaps.

Lol, I just messaged him to thank him for the happening thread when his kid shoots up his school.

The mom is a psycho and the dad is a selfish moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=5o1URGebvd4

Did anyone see these recent videos where he's acting very upset about Cody not coming with them to Disneyland, and she's like mad at him for being upset.

INTERVIEW OF THEIR ACTUAL MOTHER

CODY PUT THE GUN DOWN IT WAS JUST A PRANK CMON MAN

cody (the son) already got hit on video , his nose was bleeding , it was bleeding on the bed sheets as well , the parents didn't say anything , didn't care.

so yeah , he gets hurt physically , not just mentally and emotionally.

I've never heard of these idiots before so no I haven't seen their other videos, but bruises do not necessarily mean physical abuse. I used to get huge bruises all the time, teachers would ask what was going on thinking my parents did it when it was just me being an idiot and, lets say, falling off the monkey bars, or getting pummeled in football or teather ball.

kek

fucking kek

already been done, they have been to court already, now saying that the whole thing is an act and the kids idea. So basically the kids decided to do this. what fucked up adult thinks that they can just say that ?

some people posted reuploads and webm's , grab them while you still can , and archive all their videos for proofs.

Same thing for me i always got screamed at for defending myself or my brother who is 8 years older than literally always fucking tickled me when i was carrying stuff and as soon as it fell down my father screamed at me even if he saw it

Only thing this bitch is good for is intel. She is mentally unstable, bipolar bitch who is not a fit parent for Cody either. So everyone can stop wishing that Cody goes back to her real mother because thats not going to help jack shit.

neither parent has the ability to comprehend "marketing"

Cody will be posting here within a few years

The father is hitting him pretty hard on his arm
His arms are full of bruises

What do you think happens when the camera is off when this already happens on camera?

Well if in the same video where Cody has bruises he is also getting hit by his father then id say they are marks of abuse. And I dont mean no gentle tap, he slams his hand on the kids arm.

Yeah, dem feels, even now I don't have a good relationship with dad. Cold and distant, might be my flag though.

Probs. But they have be taken away from their current ones anyway.

I said this in the other thread too. Either he is going to off himself, shoot up a school, or he is going to grow up as an unstable NEET that browses Sup Forums

parents who make their children cry for an epic youtube video are scum and the definition of redditors who care more about getting upvotes than their own kids

lets hope he will actually do it

Best option is that he gets lucky with a foster home but thats not going to happen where he lives, hes fucked and I feel sorry for him. Only thing he can count on is himself and his REAL sister.

Yes.

He's gonna be a broken incel for life, he literally never had a chance. People like his parents need to be gassed.

a child cannot consent to ''acting'' without their parents .... its a conflict of interest for the family to '''hire'' the kids. the only way this would be legal and not seen as abuse would be to have a 3rd party involved.

>go to friends house to spend the night
>his parents are like this

Never spoke to that kid again.

LOOK AT THIS SHIT.
>cody gets SPIKED on the fucking ground
>lol still gonna send it
fuck these subhumans

Why do so many burger women look like that pig nosed fat whale?

Stop eating burgers and drinking soda, you degenerates.