DRUMPF IS DONE FOR

THAT'S IT

IT'S FINALLY OVER FOR DRUMPF

shareblue.com/new-report-reveals-fbi-has-independently-corroborated-dossier-on-trumps-russia-connections/

#notmypresident #ImpeachTrump

CHECKED AND KEKED

i don't care if he's connected to russia. i do not care even slightly. it is completely irrelevant. in fact, i would probably like it better if he were connected to russia.

i just want to see him deporting maximum numbers of brown people, building the wall, and keeping middle eastern trash contained in their sharia desert shitholes with no possibility of escaping into the civilized world.

>Shareblue
You faggots aren't even trying to hide it anymore lmfao.
No shit he's not your president Ukrainian.

>Russia connections

Is it true that should no collusion be found the data all needs to be shredded and this was why the Obama wiretaps were in dodgy territory legally?

fuck dump and fuck rural and suburban retards

>ukraine flag
>posts an article from shareblue

>uses hashtags

>Shareblue

>shareblue

not an argument

Here is also not an argument, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU

And Crimea isn't Ukrainian but I think you're missing the point that mine was a question

Not a country

t. Separatist

not a real country

>Shareblue

Ukraine? isn't that a part of russia?

The Ukrainian poster who keeps posting in this thread is just made that I fucked his sister and came in his moms mouth, while his dad is outside washing my car.
Source:Me
Just as legitimate as Shareblue.

>linking straight to shareblue
holy shit. wow. is this some kind of bait?

You (you) farmers are seriously the shittiest posters on Sup Forums.

You have 7 more hours, Jim. Back to work and start making more threads unless you don't want to cuddle with your black son Bryan.

/sage/