Gap In Time - PG/WL/CB - /GIT/ general - Stage 1

Pizzagate
Wikileaks
Cheesebay
Hello
I am tackling an incredibly important project and I want, NEED your help

strange occurrences and lapses in time occurred on Sup Forums between the dates of Oct 16 2016 - Nov 3 2016, and well after that as well
My goal is to compile enough evidence to create a detailed timeline of events
I plan to tackle this goal in 4 Stages
>Stage 1: Oct16-Nov3 2016
>Stage 2: Nov3-Dec5 2016
>Stage 3: Dec5 2016-Jan20 2017
>Stage 4: Jan20 2017-now
Right now, im on stage 1
purpose of this thread is simple: dumb info, archives, screencaps, personal recollections, etc from those dates (10/16/2016-11/3/2016)
Past threads of mine to dig into:
>GIT 1:
>GIT 2:
>PRQ (Please Read Quickly): yuki.la/pol/117273225
>PRQ 2: yuki.la/pol/117289715
>PRQ 3: yuki.la/pol/117304763

Yesterday was started by another great thread, essential reading inside:
Inside GIT 1, look for the NorwegianAnon with ID: thCcJQrn
Had a lot of archived and saved info

Other useful threads from the past I have saved:
>Cheesebay general: yuki.la/pol/95869842
>EWO thread from December: yuki.la/pol/101837257

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790278989596295170
bitcoin.org/en/release/v0.13.1
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/59qiyg/is_there_some_attack_going_whats_with_large/
nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html?_r=0
twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
discord.gg/nH8yEP4
awdnews.com/political/top-army-general-arrested-by-elite-pedophile-ring-investigators
webmshare.com/1wNwV
washingtonpost.com/opinions/julian-assange-wikileaks-has-the-same-mission-as-the-post-and-the-times/2017/04/11/23f03dd8-1d4d-11e7-a0a7-8b2a45e3dc84_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrWnPo-bLko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fantastic Timeline provided by NorwegianAnon mentioned above:
WL

Timeline
15 october: Cut off Assange's internet access 5:00 pm GMT
15/16 october (dawn): Wikileaks DNS Server was suddenly pointed
elsewhere (not confirmed)
16 october (between 11:00pm /11:30 pm GMT): Wikileaks releases 3
pre-commitments (1: Kerry; 2: Ecuador; 3: UK FCO)
17 October (6:33 am GMT): “Wikileaks announces the Julian Assange's
internet link has been intentionally severed by a state party” and
that “We have activated the appropriate contingency plans”.
17 october (8:27 pm GMT): on a second tweet (almost 14 hours later)
announces that “We can confirm Ecuador cut off Assange's internet
access Saturday (15 october), 5pm GMT, shortly after publication of
Clinton's Goldman Sachs speechs.”
17 october: GUCCIFER_2 tweets: “i'm here and ready for new releases.
already changed my location thanks @wikileaks for a good job!”
18 october: Wikileaks announces that : “Multiple US sources tell us
John Kerry asked Ecuador to stop Assange from publishing Clinton
docs during FARC peace negotiations”. 18 october: Wikileaks
announces “The John Kerry private meeting with Ecuador was made on
the sidelines of the negotiations which took place pricipally on Sep
26 in Colombia.” 18 october: Wikileaks announces that “A front has
released through US Democratic media an elaborate story accusing
Julian Assange of paedophillia & taking US$1million from Russia” –
publishes all docs about this case
18 October: Ecuador admits to 'restricting' Assange communications
over US election.
19 october: Craig Murray posts on his blog that “went to see Julian
Assange for a whisky in the Ecuador Embassy” (….) “I left Julian

after midnight. He is fit, well, sharp and in good spirits”.
21 Oct: DDoS attack takes down Twitter.
At this point user notices that the insurance keys were posted on several sites and deleted. People start trying to post the information but it is immediately deleted. Everyone takes refuge in onion threads that also disappear.
22 Oct: Director of Wikileaks dies: twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790278989596295170
24 Oct: user is able to find the deleted keys. They are posted and deleted again.
25 Oct: Someone comes into a thread an gives user a hint about messages in the blockchain.
26 Oct: user successfully decode their first message in Wikileak's blockchain. Threads are instantly flooded by shills saying that it's not worth looking into and alphabets start giving more tips. The blockchain is blocked with fees and 43000 unconfirmed transactions appear in the mempool.
27 Oct (AM): user moves into an onion thread, posts code and a tutorial on decoding messages in the blockchain. Several files and messages are found.
Bitcoin 0.13.1 is released and a 'soft fork' begins: bitcoin.org/en/release/v0.13.1
The blockchain is attacked: reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/59qiyg/is_there_some_attack_going_whats_with_large/
27 Oct (PM): Several user report losing their connection. Talk of v&s and black bagging begins. Someone posts that they discovered a flaw that allows anyone to retrieve the password from the files. Clues are dumped and the onion threads go silent. On Tox chat someone says someone unlocked some of the files, warns that FBI will announce that new evidence was found in someone's computer and that a giant human trafficking operation would be exposed.
28 Oct (A few hours later): FBI announces they discovered new evidence on Anthony Weiner's computer: nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html?_r=0

30 Oct: FBI begins posting their own leaks: twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

let's gather information. whatever you have, post. it may or may not be relevant.
IT IS NO COINCIDENCE THAT JULIAN ASSANGE GOES MISSING, NYPD FINDS 650k EMAILS ON "LIFE INSURANCE" FOLDER ON A. WEINER's LAPTOP, CHEESEBAY & EVENTUALLY PEDOGATE EXPLODE WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF EACH OTHER.

WE WERE, AND STILL ARE, ON TO SOMETHING LADS

bump been waiting

keep this thread bumped while you dig thru past threads
keep up in /HTG/ threads as well
doing god's work

I wanna say I didn't make that timeline, I simply saved it some time ago.

Anywho, woop woop. here we go again

Something about this doesn't seem right.

>provided by
covered my bases because i wasn't sure. either way, you brought the info. that's all that matters in this fight
glad ur back mate

what do you mean

comes across like a hastily-concieved psyop.

Bumporino for the truthorino

more like a hastily conceived project for myself and anybody else who's interested
if this was a psyop, what would the purpose be? all i'm asking for is information that anons have archived or saved from that time frame
actually can't believe i don't seem genuine

Fair enough.

How does PG and CB figure into this?

my PRQ threads go back to mid march
look at them for yourself. these threads are about as genuine as u can find on this board

Oh Osiris the King.
You have gone, but you will return.
You have slept, but you will awake.
You have died, but you will live.

The tomb is opened for you. The doors of the coffin are drawn back for you. The doors of the sky are thrown open for you.

in so much as they both popped up (on this board at least) around the same time as:
>Assange questions arise/internet cut/wikileaks tweeting out insurance file keys
>A. Weiner laptop fiasco
it's extremely suspicious timing. i genuinely feel that TPTB knew what was coming down the pipeline but tried to stop it. i think leakers from the NYPD, WL, or FBI started leaks that lead to Cheesebay, PG

Good luck in your search. I've dealt with spooks and misdirect attempts relating to CB, so I'm a skeptic.

The whole structure of this feels like a psyop. that's all I was trying to say.

Bumping this discord. It's nothing but a dump of my earliest pg folder. Nothing is in order and lots of unrelated images, working on sorting them out and uploading to a better medium.

discord.gg/nH8yEP4

There is also a lot of CTR/Shariablew images there, don't post them to the board or you'll get banned.

Pizzagate was debunked. This is all fake news. Go back to /x/

whatever knowledge you have of it (considering your name), please share it or shed light on what you remember/know
links, infographics, etc. i'd love whatever you got. put it out in the open in these threads.
i'm just out to construct as accurate a timeline as possible. i'm just a beacon to organize around, other anons were providing great info and recollections in the other threads, they are what drives this project.

That's a very tenuous connection to make, especially considering the flip. What's the source for the drawing?

Also, we'll need people to fact check and make sure we don't become paranoid circle jerk, because this topic is prime for that to happen. What could we do on that?

i'm not even claiming PG is real as part of my project (although i think ur retarded if u can't see that something was up. look at alefantis' fucking IG)
i'm just trying to establish a timeline of when it arose and how it relates to other happenings at the time
in fact, of your sure it's not legit, help me establish an accurate timeline of events.
it would go a long way in debunking it no?

bumpity bump bump

Word. Thanks for that.

I've released as much as I can given the situation I'm in.

I've already gone to the authorities, so what needs to happen is the small fish need to be picked up and that needs to lead to big fish. when the trials start I will be happy to tell my story on the record.

When will this information be available to the public?

Staying on topic. These threads are flooded with infographics and summaries, I'm guilty of posting a lot of them myself.

But if we work together for phase 1 now, we will get there.

Dump everything you have relating to Oct16-Nov3 2016, no matter how small or insignificant. The bigger the better, but anything helps.
Use archives and dig backwards.

THIS IS STAGE 1 and we will be on it for a while, so much exists from after november, but there is so little of the weeks leading up to it.

>There is a $50,000 reward to anybody who can successfully debunk every point on Pizzagate.com.
not worth getting that on my computer

yes. thank you
we need to compile eveidence, as much as possible. once we've seemingly exhausted every outlet, we will begin to construct a timeline for Stage 1
i figure taking this at 1 stage at a time is our best bet for accuracy sake

sorry but pizzagate sounds like such a retarded bunch of bullshit

I just posted these because I haven't seen them posted yet. Cannot verify or interpret anything for you.

post the reasons you think so. could help for our timeline.

That's because it is

The basics are available already.

Some details weren't shared for good reason.

The things encountered while fleeing the situation would make you do the same.

It looks like this will be a long haul before the network gets taken down :(

Definitely, I was screaming for a timeline early in november, but even then it was hard as the attack did have a great effect on info.

Stage 1 is the hardest one as it seems PG kicked into highgear in early november.

extactly what i want from these threads for now.
dump what you got, and we will evaluate after we've got all the evidence we can

and for that exact reason, we will see a snowball effect on this project.
if we accomplish stage 1, the most difficult (since info was deleted or just not seen as important enough to save at the time), we will pick up momentum going into the other, easier stages

Yeah, I'm in the process of organizing everything I've saved and 99% of it is from after stage 1.

Is the archives up again?

Go trough old archives of anything wikileaks, clinton foundation or even larpers from the timespan we're after.

I'll be inactive in this thread as I'm still sorting trough all these damn pictures. Will check in and bump now and then.

That image has to be fake

bump looking thru second GIT thread right now, jfc this world

just saw this on Fox news. from mattis' presser in SA

look at the design of the backdrop

I don't know what you've gathered. Or if this is even helpful, but I'll post some things I have about WikiLeaks.

yes 4plebs back up
and wonderful, as always just keep a look out for these threads. this will be weeks in the making, but i plan to have one up every few days, if not every day (should the interest be that high and the threads that active)
just keep a look out next few weeks, Gap in Time or GIT

The problem is the spiral is like the most basic shape. It used to symbolize the spawning of life from nothing in ancient times.

As a designer I use spirals to fill space as it's neutral but still a design.

everything is helpful mate

date you saved this by chance?
i remember reading that facebook post in mid to late oct

Yea, I think so too. Can't find anything with the words "whitehouse, hotdogs, pizza" in the WL database.

You have autism

it certainly doesn't read like it was written by hillary

Says the date on the tweet 10/30/16

thanks im retarded

>10/21/16
hmmm

the fact that Sup Forums doesnt talk about assange and what went down more often boggles my mind

see pic in why havent i seen anybody talking about those tweets??

Well that's pretty fucking interesting

The lead investigators into this are either staying quiet so they can work on the key
Or got the party v&

Any worthwhile info here

or (((they))) pushed it out of the sphere of conversation on this board

out of sight out of mind

Dropping this here, not sure if you have seen this yet.

awdnews.com/political/top-army-general-arrested-by-elite-pedophile-ring-investigators

I think most people give up. It's hard to tell. No one can be sure whether to work on the key or how it even works. So demoralizing. Seeing Julian doing live interviews is enough for most people. They don't know about the secret tech that's at least 50 years ahead of the stuff we know about. The CIA releases are pretty good. The art of appearing to be something when it's really nothing.

i have, but it's important info
glad it's up for all to see in this context

also, assange being alive doesnt mean he isnt compromised. could be mind controlled, blackmailed (he has kids, no?)

webmshare.com/1wNwV

KEK

Right. There's also one other conclusion we may have to face. That Assange was bad all along. His cult history places him in the perfect position of having been a MKultra candidate as a child.

keep dumping whatever you have
>SPECIAL REQUEST:
anything you have related to Pegasus Museum, whether or not it is from Oct16-Nov3 (it almost certainly won't be, as Pegasus Museum AFAIK didn't come up for a few weeks after PG and CB broke)

absolutely mate

Think Hague knew what was happening and covered it up?

>Implying he's alive->

wtf
Source?

KEK
2nd this source req

one of the images i saved from threads yesterday, don't know where that user got it from
desu i've seen this image on the board before that, during the EWO threads i believe

Also, did you see his recent opinion piece in Washington Post (recently hired Podesta) in which he says WikiLeaks shares the same goals as them.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/julian-assange-wikileaks-has-the-same-mission-as-the-post-and-the-times/2017/04/11/23f03dd8-1d4d-11e7-a0a7-8b2a45e3dc84_story.html

They are just rubbing it in our faces.

wow
hadn't seen this before
i truly have no idea what's going on with Assange/WL

People have shared supposed Wikileaks people posting on chans that Wikileaks is compromised. How do we explain then Vault 7?

>They don't know about the secret tech that's at least 50 years ahead of the stuff we know about

Modern cryptography has enough history for me to claim that that's bullshit. When they're ahead of public knowledge in some capacity, it's usually by at most 5 years. See for example the RSA algorithm. I'd recommend you go to /sci/ and Sup Forums and ask anons about possible unknown advances they could have. That should give you a better perspective.

>That Assange was bad all along. His cult history places him in the perfect position of having been a MKultra candidate as a child.

It's this kind of bullshit I was talking about that keeps people out of the discussion.

I think we should pick some key undeniable facts and just attack, attack, attack. Bringing unrelated CIA projects from the past hinders our cause.

>inb4 shill

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrWnPo-bLko

In this, and previous Louie Theroux docs on Saville, he shows how well connected that man was. He had high ranking people who helped him with various things, indicative of close contact voluntary or not.

I'll check that

Hague is a (((Tory))) so should it be any surprise?

Checked

Oct 21 2016 again. Why does this date keep coming up?

It was here too which apparently talks about the massive shill attack. Was this also when the reddit mods were replaced?