Barron Trump wears a full kit lmao and it's Arsenal lmaoooo

Barron Trump wears a full kit lmao and it's Arsenal lmaoooo

so he a little rich kid that is what most little rich soccer kids wear you dumb polapoor

>Arsenal
HHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

only tryhard retards wear full kits

>Arsenal

wtf is that britbong for

Aye, but at what cost?

Hes 11 years old. All 11 year old boys are try hard retards

Cool, i would love to play with him!

>all
I had a self tested IQ of 175 when I was 11

full kit wanker

I dunno Argentina, its called the Whitehouse for a reason....

Also it's further proof that Trump isn't a racist

no racist kid would support the club with the largest African supporter base. and that includes African clubs.

WENGER OUT

I like that he's outside playing sports instead of inside on a computer like most kids these days

Tell that to this guy
How dare you open your mouth hahaha, you actually had a nigger president lol, what a fucking disgrace you 60%

>FULL
>KIT
>WANKER

He's playing on his own :(

How secure is the whitehouse?

Seems like it would be rather easy for someone skilled to cause mayhem.

What a ludicrous display.

Wenger is gonna molest the shit out of him.

He's actually autistic isn't he???

wtf I love arsenal now

Don't

The thing about Arsenal is they always try and walk it in

>lmaoooo
euros typing like niggers, sad

t.Arsenal fan

the dude is about to learn what it means KEEP NOT WINNING. PLEASE START WINNING
t.arsenal fan

b-but ozil and sanchez will surely lead us to victory

>full-kit wanker
>arsenal

very low energy.

Could be be somebody else's child?

Asshole

lmaooo

>self tested

I'm a goofball. I don't lobby for any kinds of goofball rights. I don't use public bathrooms. I don't have casual sex with strangers and have no diseases. I pay my taxes. The government does not pay for my therapy, prosthetics or makeup work.

Do you really think I'm harming society by existing? As in, me specifically? I'm not talking about the things Disney and Jewish media are doing, I'm talking about me.

Arsenal confirmed for 4th place finish this year.

wew

Fucking full kit wanker

Is he all alone while the other kids play without him?
WEW FIRST LAD

I wonder what kind of person Barron will grow up to be.

Most of us think he'll tow the line; become a pussy grabbing capitalist crony just like dad. He'll definitely go into big business.

AND THEN I like to imagine he'll go in the opposite direction and become a raging non-binary genderfluid SJW, tossing all that rancid piss back at dad's face.

Then I imagine he'll just go his own way quietly, maybe become a philanthropist, buy a boat, get fucked in the ass by some basketball american.

How did this ever get started? Is it because he doesn't show much facial expression? Does his pasty fish belly white complexion paint him as a NEET?

bro ur jealous of a kids soccer clothes.. lol

#oneofus

>wants to maga
>has son that plays a nancy sport

Except nobody in America tries hard while playing divegrass because it's a sport for women and little kids

top kek mate

ARSELOOOOOOVE GOOD ON HIM
GIROUD NUMBER 1 STRIKER

> with sharpshooter teams on every roof within half a mile of the white house.

Go ahead and try pedro. Id love to see your brains splattered on the front lawn of the whitehouse

Nobody cares soccer sucks

>Also it's further proof that Trump isn't a racist
That isn't a good thing
If he ain' gassin' kikes tomorrow then I'm officially #mentallyhill

I don't think you can be autistic and also like football.

I mean soccer, not hand egg.

nancy sport? man .. this burgers

Being this jealous of a child. I'm going to guess you're not much older than him

Someone needs to play with Barron. The isolation must be fucking horrible. He needs a friend.

Euro fags busting poppin chubbiea over the autistic son of cheeto Jesus playing toe-sphere.

My self tested iq is 176

I wear full Red Wings kit when I'm fencing.

What's the matter pooland? Mad that someone can actually AFFORD REAL GEAR. Get back to scrubbing my toilet Mariusz

This triggers the Polack

damn his parents spent protein money on memes instead

T H I E R R Y
H
I
E
R
R
Y

OUT

I thought I was on Sup Forums for a moment.

WENGER OUT

Yeah. He's half practicing / half pretending to be pro.

I totally did that with skating and it was great.

My dick said I was 177

My self measured cock is 31 cm.

Not enough Americans play soccer for that to be a thing here

>Folded in half by 375 pound buck nigger; gets up, walks it off
>90 pound Latin man walks too close; immediately collapse and start rolling on the ground in agony grabbing various body-parts, coach has to run up with a can of spray coolant to soothe his buttocks while gently massaging his balls

Maybe he has access to White House's secret bunker with kids now?

Who cares? Rich European kids by full kits all the time. When I was in Bernabeu I saw a ton of rich kids buying full kits. The shirt alone was like 80 euros.

>kid has fun pretending he's a soccer playing man
>hurr fucking retard haha what a retard

#EASTEREGGROLL There were 100's of kids there

>soccer
KYS

Get that thing out of here

Soccer is almost pure endurance, plus coordination. Football is endurance + coordination + strength (tackling and pushing through defenses) which will tax your body, HARD. Seriously, just look up how much some of those NFL players can lift and their 40 yard times. I'm not knocking either sport, they are both difficult and only meant for the best of the best but American football is not easy even if you are genetically gifted. And this is coming from someone who doesn't like either of these sports

Why isn't anyone playing with him?

Mark my words:

In the next few years, this dork will grow out of this awkward phase, cut his hair, and get fit.

It's going to be hilarious to see the media's reaction

>Arselel
>The City of Trump

>Arselol
>full-kit wanker
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Football is the most white and based sport ever

>Arselel
>not arse-anal

I used to wear all my paintball gear in the house and practice snap-shooting around furniture. Fuck off.

Underrated.

So what. No one really cares because the kid is 11 years old and you sound like a douchebag for making fun of him. The liberals are right about one thing: the problem with the planet is there's too many people on it. Too much worthless humanity.

There you go

Noice.

Arsenal is the shitest football team ever so FUCK OFF

My self measured cock is 22 inches

he's a friendless 7 feet tall autist

>make fun of an 11 year old for being a kid

are you really desperate or what man?

>STOP PUTTING EFFORT INTO THINGS YOU..YOU "TRYHARD"

Most fucking retarded phrase in existence at the moment.

I love football and sorta like soccer a bit, but I think soccer requires more hours of practice to become good at running fast while controlling the ball, compared to football where you just have to learn how to protect it as a running back. Wide receivers with great eye-hand coordination don't spend countless hours learning how to catch a ball, either.

I'm not disparaging the awesome football players in the usa, just my opinion on the two sports.

>Supplement the lack of personal achievement and the absence of tribal roots by living through the losses and victories of a sports team

TOON TOON BLACK N WHITE ARMY

>coach has to run up with a can of spray coolant to soothe his buttocks while gently massaging his balls
Hot.

My asshole's circumference is 178

*unzips dick*

he's rich enough to buy the club he wants, get cucked

>povertyball
why do rich people let their kids play 3rd world 'sports'?

>Euros actually care about soccer

seriously? Who cares about a bunch of goofs kicking a ball on a plot of grass?

and the real winner in this contest is rugby.

not news polack, gtfo