All I'm seeing was that it's rumored.

F

S
You rotten neo-cuckservative

S

reuters.com/article/us-fox-oreilly-idUSKBN17L25V

Damn FOX is fucked now.

kill yourselves nupol desu

>and Hillary and her 50 million rabid followers are still on anti-depressants and psych meds.

>Sup Forums, a far left site
he was running interference for us you dolts
he was playing the middle

F

you will be missed, based grandpa

TO PLAY US OUT?! TO PLAY US OUT???!!?!

THERES NO WORDS THERE

Fuck off liberal scum

Talking points: The host of The Factor is now unemployed.

Word of the day: Fuck.

His ascent continues

>Yfw Tucker sabotaged all the former fox anchors to take their jobs

Absolute madman

man the rumors were true they really are dumping all the conservative hosts

Fox has been infiltrated.

I'm honestly surprised he hasn't just retired in the past 10 years, he's been around on Fox forever.

S

could never stand this pretentious faggot

This is all a fucking distraction from something. I can guarantee that O'Reilly had absolutely no reason to allegedly do what he was accused of. This is targeting, plain and simple.

This is what the left does when they want to drown out a narrative that counters their own, they target with scandal.

This will get thrown out in court, if it even gets there, and then O'Reilly will start his own show or radio program and become bigger than ever.

Once again, the left doesn't fucking understand that they just turn conservatives into a massive Phoenix that rises from the ashes, every damned time.

Now Tucker must keep his profile good and clean from any accusations. We don't need to lose him.

Don't mess with Tuck, or he'll make you a cuck.

Heroes get remembered,

But legends never die.

Some Faggot at work was trying to say that since I agree O Riley should be fired he tried saying Trump shouldn't be president cause he "grabbed women by the pussy"

He's a nig by the way who thinks Trump should not be qualified as president.

How should I counter this pol?

S

abcnews.go.com/Business/bill-oreilly-fox-news/story?id=46887583

>O'Reilly
>based
pick one

>all the fucking retards ITT who think O'Reilly was a real conservative

He was a neocon piece of shit that even fellow neocons found too liberal on many issues. He was a fucking gun grabber who was on TV the day after Orlando screaming for Congress to ban guns, and all this while claiming to be a constitutional historian.

On top of that he was an obnoxious, pretentious, blowhard, to the extent he makes Hannity look humble and soft-spoken.

Good fucking riddance.

...and nothing of value will be lost

underrated post

S

>dumping all the conservative hosts
>so far they've dumped Megyn Kelly, Gretchen Carlson, Greta Van Susteren, and now Bill O'Reilly

If they're trying to dump conservatives they've got a damn funny way of going about it.

What a pinhead

dont give a shit. oreilly is too far to the left.

Out with the old, in with the new.

>a real conservative
(((Conservatives))) were always Christian/Jew Commies, user

They both probably call women and Jack off

Yep. Fag called for a firearm registry multiple times.

Oh well.

>implying neocons are in any way conservative

A real American conservative is somebody like Pat Buchanan, or Joe Sobran. Basically the kind of people that get called Nazis by the neocons.

One pussy grabber is president, and another pussy grabber is out of a job, you can't explain that.

Bill is the only guy who has the sheer disdain for Geraldo to keep him in line.

Not happening unless you show a copy of his forced resignation.

STOP harassing women at work

DO IT LIVE

S

I can't figure out why anyone on Earth takes Geraldo seriously, or why Fox news keeps him around at all.

of course nupol doesn't like oreilly, they all watch cnn desu

"Getting shit-canned for pressuring women to smooch on my bone.....Can't explain that"

Via NPR
>Carlson will replace O'Reilly in the 8 p.m. slot.

Our boy has made it.

O'Reilly was great
sorry he never called Obama a nigger or named the jew or stomped an Antifa on live TV, but he was good to listen to and read..especially if you plan to participate in modern politics and not just shitpost on Sup Forums

>in court
everything alleged happened in the past and has been settled. all sources are anons because of confidential clauses. this shit is retarded .

>calling for a gun registry and arbitrary bans on any weapons he found scary
>great

1) PBS only receives a tiny little percentage of funding form the government you dumbass

2) Meals on wheels only receives a tiny little percentage of funding from the government you dumbass

3) Ryan care was thrown out you dumbass

4) "Healthcare" offered by PP is "When can we schedule you for an abortion, dumbass?" Other "services" can be obtained at many other clinics.

5) LIHEAP has 4 funding sources, dumbass. It'll be fine.

6) The EPA is a fucking joke that peddles Al Gore's disproven climate change bullshit. Fuck off. EPA is so bloated and it took over two years for it to get flint its money to fix its fucking water supply, in fact it took so long that it wasn't until after Trump took office that the money was finally doled out.

Dumbass.

why did it take 21 years to get rid of this scum.

son, you dumb

Fox was a honey pot anyway hiring in all those barbie dolls. They probably flirted with Bill hoping to advance their careers and got nowhere so here come the allegations.

S

He was just doing God's work.

this

Fox has always been a basic neocon/republican network. They shilled for Bush and the Iraq war and have neocons on all over that network every day.

Don't be fooled.

S

youtu.be/Qy-Y3HJNU_s

Your so fucking wrong about 4 it invalidates all else you said.

I wonder how many of these women were forced to give Ailes and Reilly a blowjob

I'm certainly not going to defend everything he's ever said. My point is that overall he was a force for good and there is going to be a real hole there now that he used to fill.

>gun laws
honestly, what the fuck do you care, Canada?

Because I want to move out of this shithole to somewhere where the citizens are treated like adults in terms of firearms ownership, and America is literally the only place on Earth where that's the case.

S

Have you looked in to Somalia as well? They're pretty free on guns rights.

>the watermark
someone actually made this and thought "i'm making something valuable that will get me hits. better protect it"

>Good to read

Didn't know he wrote childrens books

fox news is dead

that emotional baby tucker is the biggest pussy shitbird

syria

go there

Somalian gun laws are dogshit. Not only do your guns have to be registered, but they are nationalized as property of the state.

>Prior to independence, all issues of ownership, sale and trading of arms in Somaliland were regulated by the Public Order Law, passed by the Mogadishu based government in 1963. In this law, the definition of arms included any type of small arms and ammunition, as well as any item containing explosive substances. This law required all traders of small arms to be registered and all private owners of arms to be authorised by the relevant regional governor.

>The only small arms that could be authorised for private ownership under this law were non-automatic war rifles; rifles and guns for hunting purposes and pistols. At present, owners of automatic assault rifles - including the AK47 variant that is the overwhelmingly popular choice of the 72.8% of household who own a small arms - are not technically able to either legally own such a weapon or register it.

>Law No. 70/95 in 1995, effectively nationalised all heavy weaponry in Somaliland not already under government control. In 2006 Ministry of the Interior (MoI) began to implement a small arms registration scheme based on the draft registration bill currently under debate, which explicitly refers to pistols and AK-47s as weapons that can be registered for personal ownership.

>The draft currently under debate stipulates that only AK47 assault rifles or weapons of similar calibre and pistols are eligible for registration. Until the situation is clarified, there may be a small number of small arms owners whose weapons are neither eligible for legal registration nor clearly nationalised under Law No. 70/95. This may present a small loophole that requires attention in the future so that it is made clear that such items are the property of the state.

inb4
>but there's no government

In areas under militia control the laws are even simpler, if you're not part of the militia and have a gun, you get shot.

Bill is too old school. Lena Dunhams should host everything on Fox News.

Don't have the time or inclination to cite Syrian gun laws but they're probably not much better. The overview is: there is no right to gun ownership in Syria.

lol

It's pretty old actually. Many of those women are already gone, years ago.

everyone in syria has guns...it's open warfare. go there and assert your manhood that you are unsure about

t. Former Marine

>path to citizenship
S cuck o'reilly was a neocuck who promoted Iraq, Israel, and all that shit. SSSSSS

So EXACTLY what the fuck did he do to these women.

Did he whip it out and force it down their throats?!!

What did he do?

he once harassed a woman over the phone with a vibrator up his ass

Daily reminder Tuck is the cuck

why?

true. that was many years ago, so billo has a history of this sort of thing