Brit/pol/ - Are Theresa Edition

MRS MAY DROPS THE HAMMER ON LABOUR BY CALLING SNAP ELECTION
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39629603
archive.is/82iz0
>She accused Britain's other political parties of "game playing"

CURRENT PARTY BREAKDOWN (DON'T FORGET TO VOTE CONSERVATIVE)
parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/mps/current-state-of-the-parties/

MAY AVOIDS TV DEBATES, NO POINT IN DEALING WITH THESE RETARDED KIDS
thesun.co.uk/news/3357498/theresa-may-set-to-avoid-tv-election-debates-despite-goading-from-jeremy-corbyn-and-calls-by-tim-farron-for-bbc-to-empty-chair-her/
archive.is/PMsCl
>CORBYN: "she should not be dodging head-to-head TV debates"

HITCHCOCK DIRECTED BREXIT: TUSK
news.sky.com/story/election-call-likened-to-hitchcock-film-by-eus-donald-tusk-10842357
archive.is/cI0RB

MET CHIEF PROMISES TASERS AND CYBER CRACKDOWN
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/18/met-chief-prioritises-giving-officers-tasers-and-fighting-cybercrime
archive.is/H4n8B
>...to use data analytics to identify suspects “in a way we can’t quite do at the moment”

MUMSNET THREAD
htt_ps://www.mum snet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/2906378-Who-to-vote-for-in-General-Election
>"Agree vote whoever is not tory."

CORPORATIONS RELISH ELECTION CHAOS
telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/04/18/business-leaders-welcome-snap-election-brexit-boost-set-deliver/
archive.is/DqLKK
>"It’s clearly a last-minute thing."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tneycCB048
youtube.com/watch?v=fQy-pJDVCSM
uk.businessinsider.com/snap-general-election-2017-green-party-calls-for-electoral-pacts-with-labour-2017-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First winrar !

Stop drinking skimmed milk

NIGE LIVE IN A MINUTE, STAY TUNED FOR THANET SOUTH ANNOUNCEMENTS

I bet she fucking loves it.

>tfw Brexitards are going to get BTFO

people who vote for may deserve to be shot desu

Booked the Friday 9th off work ready for comfy all night shitposting.

Oooh man I would like to my knee to her and sell out my people any day of the week. THICCCC

bet she is a dom bitch

Pajeet pls.

What's better?

>that
>thicc

That's why I'm voting for June. Tss

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

What did she mean by this?

REMINDER TO WATCH BBC 2 NOW

crying in your champers as tories lose Sebastian lel

CRUSHING

>we must provide answers on immigration

Isn't this the guy who wanted to "rub the right's nose in multiculturalism" by raising immigration

Hindus - 1, Kikes - 0

May knows where the power is

CALL NIGE UP

TELL HIM WALES IS RIPE FOR TAKING

MAKE WALES UKIP AGAIN

>meanwhile at UKIP headquarters

Quares on a train

Don't you want a clean Brexit lad? Are you enabling cuckoldry? Why do you hate Britain?

We're about to enter the single biggest negotiation in British history. Get behind your leader, scum.

I'm so glad there will be no cringey debates.

>that disingenuous walk into centre stage from behind their podium to make a point
>the canned responses and literally no banter
>the catchphrases

Sick of this yank shit infecting our culture

>When someone uses an oppressive, statist, arbitrary, needlessly complicated metric unit

what's with the mail and their orwellian shit

Polling

FORWARD COMRADES! FOR THE UNION OF BRITAIN!

>Denies the Jew
>Shakes the hand of the Indian.

By whom?

Dirty Kike bastard get in the ovens

He's also the man that had the nerve to say this.

Good goys vote UKIP.

>Appleton's instead of Bradbury's
uncomfy desu

>2nd job is in a shop that sells newspapers
>in charge of reporting newspaper sales and returning the old ones
>New European has on average 3 purchases per week

How are they still alive?

i dont have a license user

The progressive alliance of course.

CUTE

Is she, dare I say
>Our girl

>It was because investors calculated – counter-intuitively at first glance – that a bigger Tory majority in the Commons, if that’s what follows, will mean a softer form of Brexit. This argument was best expressed by Deutsche Bank’s analysts, who reckon the election is “a game-changer” for the pound and the Brexit negotiations. A bigger majority would set Theresa May free from the “unrealistic timetable” set by the eurosceptics in her party, they argue.

>First, the 2019 deadline for delivering a “clean” Brexit will be less pressing because there won’t now be an election the following year. Second, the influence of hard Brexiters will be diluted and the government will be able to compromise over transitional agreements. Third, May can fall into step with the EU’s desire to settle the divorce bill first and then negotiate the detail of Brexit. “This sequenced approach materially reduces the ‘crash risk’ of Brexit negotiations as well as strengthening the prime minister’s hand in pursuing an orderly (and very lengthy) withdrawal,” argues Deutsche.

>Up to a point, this line seems legitimate. If delivering a “successful” Brexit involves making a few pragmatic compromises – which is surely the lesson from the initial skirmishes with the EU negotiators – you can’t blame May for seeking cover from the hard-liners in her own party. And kicking out the next election until 2022 seems a smart political move: it would allow time for a three-year transitional phase before UK voters go back to the polls, which could take the edge off any economic shock at the moment of Brexit in 2019.

Goldman Sachs on why May will throw the Brexit wing of the party and voters under a Vote Leave bus when she gets a crushing victory this election. Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=fQy-pJDVCSM

ALL

HAIL

BRITANNIA

May has been doing some great things just in terms of the function of the office

Got rid of all the Blair-era couches, started making press announcements right to the House and not the Media and has a decent brain trust that doesn't leak important stuff-urgo an actual SURPRISE snap election.

Getting rid of all that 'presidential' shit Blair imported whilst in office, including the leaders debate, is a great thing.

>CALL NIGE UP TELL HIM WALES IS RIPE FOR TAKING
Literally only 3 million people here mate may as well not bother.

MAKE WALES UKIP AGAIN

I wonder who benefits from that? May wants to keep Corbyn quiet as people would probably like his ideas, but chances are Corbyn would fluff his lines and chat shit the whole time anyway.

Oh yeah, I heard Clegg wants another go.

Top kek.

SOMEONE CALL NIGEL ABOUT THIS

The Scottish Nazi Party got lucky in 2015 winning 56 out of 59 seats in Scotland (two of these seats are now independents due to police investigations of those winning candidates - who voted against the snap election today). That won't be happening this year, people have finally, slowly realised that they have been played by these fools who don't care about their constituents whatsoever, they only care about the party where they have a rule that they must not disagree with party policy and must vote the way they are told to vote at all times.

> THE SNP ABSTAINED IN THIS SNAP ELECTION VOTE TODAY.

Let's be honest, anyone expecting a complete wipeout of the SNP will be disappointed. They will still likely have the most seats in Scotland, but if we can get at least ten seats to the other parties, it will be a signal to Sturgeon that enough is enough. She can't keep on throwing the dummy out and demand separation referendums all the time.

Even if SNP MPs still win seats, I expect the SNP vote majorities to be massively cut this time.

We have to do something about these people before they fuck everything up even more.

>guy on LBC saying "remoaners"

Tony Blair or one of his cronies funds them.

Theres at least 6 seats that could easily be taken. Thats 6 UKIP voices in Westminster for the next 5 years.

One of them could be Nige.

floccinaucinihilipilification

*drops mic*

Mummy May has not got a clue about Brexit and just wants OUT now ,Every tory MP is millionaires,they dont give a fuck now they ruined GB an just want out lads .

>w-what do you mean you don't support Israel user?

Is there a QT on tomorrow?

Nope.

This is my thought too, seeing as with a 12 seat majority she's presently held to ransom by "the bastards"

But she's already said she wants to leave the single market and that'll be in the manifesto so I'm not bothered

>This sequenced approach materially reduces the ‘crash risk’ of Brexit negotiations as well as strengthening the prime minister’s hand in pursuing an orderly (and very lengthy) withdrawal,” argues Deutsche.

Meh, as long as we get what we want at the end of the day I'm fine

And I don't care about the "divorce bill", never have.

We've already watched this one Rimmer

>those hips

THICC

What do you want? A weak government entering a Brexit negotiation? You realise how hard this is going to be? This is like the diplomatic equivalent of WWII.

Any MP standing for Tories has been warned that they need to support Brexit or leave. With a slim majority, May will have to pursue the weakest of all Brexits. If you think anything but a strong Tory government will deliver a hard Brexit you're going to be in for a shock when we get Kraut dick thrust up our arses.

THE GOYIM KNOW

DO THE HINDU SHAKE.

Did this exist before brexit?

The whole thing looks like a cash grab and hardcore propaganda

Michael riding a bike with Dianne's replacement

I quite like Tim Farron tbqh. I mean he's a bit of a twat and I hope no one votes for him, but he seems nice enough.

She is shit scared an wants out admit it an Join the Labour party an get a qt Waifu .

>Proof you mindless Tories will defend literally anything
When's the deficit being eliminated? And when is immigration going to be 10's of thousands?

>wanting a government that's more for workers than globalist breadheads is an act of treason
really makes you think

>Jeremy Corbyn rules out forming an electoral pact with the Greens and Lib Dems

uk.businessinsider.com/snap-general-election-2017-green-party-calls-for-electoral-pacts-with-labour-2017-4

Yeah, he's the type to stab you in the front.

>i dont have a license
As long as you don't watch that's fine

Indians are literally Aryan. Fact.

May wouldn't touch a filthy semite

>Did this exist before brexit?

Of course it didn't.

based corbs

>when you can finally combine your love of boi pussy and civic nationalism

More of a Nicola sturgeon man myself

Praise Kek Our Glorious Chairman !

>guy on LBC saying "remoaners"
come on lads, which one of you is it?
Fuck question time's shit timing skills

>i dont have a license

Thanks for reminding me lad.

we will have the cash in the next two years to move to a rural area in cheshire, then we will not have a 100,000 grand mortgage and we will own it 100% .plus the area is nice

>/aregirl/

>young lads hoping to find the unicorn that is a right-wing bf
>it's a bunch of disgusting old nonces

Suffering

It's Bradshaw's you filthy casual

>MOHAMMED CALLING IN ON LBC
>I'm a conzervative
>"breggs-it"
>"SNP and Lib dems will be the winners of this election"

>a Nicola sturgeon man
You mean a deluded faggot?

>I don't watch every episode multiple times

Mummy May is terrified of public speaking !

>Aberystwyth
>Mohammed

My comfy university town ruined.

Your welcome user

>Mohammed wants to go in "guns blazing"
OH FUG

Time for a Tory-Labour coalition lads

>parliament still doesn't broadcast on youtube
>have to either use their shitty web 2.0 site that doesn't work on all devices or pay the nonce tax for bbc parliament

Defend this

>100,000 grand mortgage
That's the deposit for a two up two down round here : (

I'll be voting for the Conservatives lads, UKIP are done I'm afraid and I want mummy to be able to get on with the job

>Choo-Choo spreading his legs

A VOTE FOR THE "CONSERVATIVES" IS A VOTE FOR
>mass immigration
>feminist legislation
>sodomite rights
>destruction of the church
>war with Assad
>sniffing Amerisharts sharts
>globalisation on steroids
>ridiculously expensive green "energy" initiatives
>purposely sloppy brexit where we keep most of the EU
>more islamisation of daily life