Child-Abusing Gender Nutcases BTFO by Father and Judge

>two judges in southern Alberta had ruled that a child at the centre of a custody battle — who was born male but began identifying as a girl as early as age three — must dress as a boy.

Sady, mommy is still trying to get the kid back so she can fuck him up even more:

>not her real name — is still fighting to regain primary custody from the child's father, who blamed her for the child's gender confusion and anxiety after she vowed to support the child's desire to wear feminine clothing.

cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/trans-coming-out-earlier-1.3820013

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*sadly

My goodness. Sanity? What an odd timeline.

CERN must be up to some fucky shit

Good on the judges though.

MOAR

>gender confusion and anxiety

please tell me they didn't have the 4 year old on anti-anxiety medication...

If your three year old approaches you and claims to be the opposite gender the correct response is "no you're not".

when I was 4 I identified as a dinosaur

thank god I was born a long time ago

so having custody is clearly about living out some trans fantasy she has & not about the child's well being.
She's not going to win primary custody

I was a car up through middle school.

Maybe life would have been better as a car, though.

What the fuck happened to you Canada...

When I heard the name Canada I used to think of Angus Walters, Stan Rogers and all the lads in nova scotia...

Now I just think of a leftist shithole run by castros bastard.

he would literally have to kill her to save his son from her if she got custody.

wow, what a bigoted shitlord you must be
i bet you're a fucking white male too

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

(((experts)))

Kill us, Mommy
End the pain :'(

Wasn't there a thread the other week with the OP claiming to be a divorced dad who's wife was dressing their young son like a girl? Wonder if it was true lol

Trannies BTFO

Do they really think a "real" man would be okay with fucking another man?

What the fuck did i just read?????

FINKLE IS INEHORN

INEHORN IS FINKLE

INEHORN IS A MAN

Why is it always boys who are forced to change their gender and never the other way around?

3d girls are pig disgusting

>experts

Don't know what we'd do without the testimony of expert self-mutilating crossdressing pedophiles.

This.

4 years olds dont even have a concept of gender.

I love the re-writing of history in that image to further their outrage industry agenda by saying:

>the movie was one of the first to spark LGBT outrage...

Really? Never heard a peep about that at the time from anywhere.

Then:

>the reactions of other men in the scene show what the filmmakers believe would be the natural reaction from any "real" man

Yeah, it was and is a real reaction. Trannies are un-natural. The normal, natural thing to do is react with disgust because trannies are an abomination. Being presented in a comedy adds to laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation.

>why rodger predactor is dead
>*finds 'Captain Winky'*

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

>tfw identified as a dinorsaur
>used to tape my thumbs to the inside of my palms
>used to walk around in the frontyard chasing cats and roaring
>dad comes home one day
>"Son you're 22 when are you going to grow up and get a life"

Why doesn't this happen nowadays

My four year is a dinosaur. Wears a dinosaur costume to school, dinosaur jams, and only responds to Mr. T Rex.

EVIL ATTENTION WHORE MOTHER SPOTTED

Give the father custody send the attention whore child abusing mother to a psych ward

Did this even need to be brought on court ? Jesus.

a doctor prescribed my 10 year old sister that shit after meeting with her once

Yeah, legislating on private behavior, a good day for personal liberty.

>I love the re-writing of history in that image to further their outrage industry agenda by saying:

it is scary. But if they can convince themselves their chromosomes are lying, it's totally doable for them. scary af lad. these people have political power.

>be 4 years old
>put on mommy's shoes
>get dick cut off and hormones shot through your system

I always thought it was because the tranny was a huge whore that had fucked most of it's coworkers without telling them about how it has a dick.

Which would make it the most accurate depiction of a transgender ever.

Seems like child abuse or at the very least gross negligence and a violation of the Hippocratic Oath. Have these drugs even been tested for the effects on a brain in such an early state of development?

it's virtue signalling. she wants to show off how supportive she is of her trans ""daughter"". like this woman who was on a cooking competition show and wouldn't shut the fuck up about how supportive she is of her trans ""daughter"" even though no one was asking her. of course they all congratulated her on it though.

It's gonna get worse mommy. Once our glorious queen passes on the fucking republicans and libertarians will try to divorce our maker. I wanna go home.

What are you even on about. Who's personal liberty is even being infringed? The mother's freedom to cut off her son's penis?

I secretly identified as a MechWarrior mech when I was walking home from elementary school in like 4th grade. It was great because in the winter time I pretended I was in Ghost Bear's Legacy on a barren winter wasteland since I used to cut through this field and my footsteps would be the first ones if it snowed the previous night.

Ah to be young again.....

>4 year old
>private behaviour

Kikes on Sup Forums are getting dumber by the day

>tfw gender dysphoria
>tfw I want therapy
>tfw doctor wants to shove me on hormones rather than addressing the problem

Cant I just be an effeminate man with mental issues, no, according to modern medicine.

>Once our glorious queen passes

DELET THIS

What a bigoted piece of garbage that judge and the father are. We're better than this, we don't have the right to tell people what their identity is.

First poast best post

You can court order someone to wearing a specific type of clothing? Or was this worded in a fucking retarded way (e.g. meant that the courts allowed the father to raise his son in a non-fucktarded way.)

god
leave the children alone you sick fucks

Seriously, what happened to lumberjacks and shit? Real men doing real work.

OY VEY ANTISEMITE!

When I was 4 I thought I was a Power Ranger and Wolverine.

This. Kids question shit all the time its up to you to steer them right, if they're wondering whether its alright to torture an animal or to pick up a gun and shoot someone, you don't say sure, whatever you want, no you correct their behavior

I used to be species-fluid and could transform into a dog at will. I used to stick a door snake in my pants pretending it was a tail and sprint around the house on all fours. Fuck my bigot parents for not letting me blossom into a beautiful furry sex freak REEEEEEE

What is a "door snake" please?

i was on anti depressants at 6

If the little bitch wants to dress as a girl why shouldn't they? Boys make better girls anyway... Soon we will have artificial wombs and natural born women will be grown and used only for food.

I used to do that because they were funny shoes and it was weird to walk in them. Glad I didn't have my wiener cut off for it.

>>
Why are the elites pushing this trans-freakism on media/popular culture?
>google 'singer' christeene
>fists itself during live shows and projectile shits on people as 'art'
>PIC related - tv show on fox featuring a trans child wearing a ball gag after burning his tongue and drooling
>every show has atleast one gay person now
>shows are adding trans-freaks at the same rate they did gay people
>just add a couple trans and wait a year
>add a couple more and wait..
>normalize the unnatural
>slowly heat a frog in water and it wont know its boiling
I predict a trans superstar singer in the next couple years to really brainwash people with its music.
Now after popular culture they:
>teach gay/trans garbage in schools to brainwash kids
>estrogen mimickers in food that turn men into women and make women super crazy
>feminism to destroy the nuclear family
>The elitists invented feminism so they could control people more and have more taxes
>feminism was heavily funded by the cia
>get the father out of the picture and the government/elites/pop culture becomes the surrogate father
>bash christianity constantly in media
>bash straight white males
>bash being straight
>bash anyone who says being gay/trans isnt normal (name 1 person on tv or in movies that doesnt support it) their arent any
>
>now you control the next generation

Wew !! BBC is putting out a show called 'just a girl' about an 11 yo trans kid fighting to get hormones to stop puberty . Parents are going insane but the BBC says its not inappropriate! HAH! Of course it does' The BBC is elite propaganda. The same BBC that covered up savilles child rape for decades (and other scandals) They probably feed kods to the elite..
.Whats the target audience for this transfreak show? 6 YEAR OLDS!

My daddy would have whooped my ass until it bled if I was in a girls dress at the at of 4. No parenting anymore. If your parents aren't strict with you they 1) don't care about you. 2) don't have respect for society or tradition. Some kids have never even been spanked before. The thought of that is frightening.

What would you say of the long-term effects? I only knew one guy who was prescribed drugs at a very young age, and it definitely messed with him. He was kind of like two different people trapped in one body depending on whether he was on the drugs or off them, and with no way to know which one was the real him.

A woman journalist on sky news was debating against all this tranny bullshit and she made the same point that at about 4 or 5, she wanted to be a flower and that was what she wanted more than anything, to be a flower in a nice garden for the rest of her days. Of course, you grow out of such things, but with these idiot child-abuse parents, they push onto the child a delusion. It's utter madness this crap is celebrated. These people should have the kids taken off them and put into care and the parent(s) shot.

The ultimate goal is transhumanism, but along the way we get things like breaking up the traditional family and all the usual stuff that goes along with rescripting society.

mad max will save us

There might be something in the US. Anyway as long as you realize you'll be uncomfortable regardless there's no reason to turn into a circus freak. Shitty, but maybe you could find a support group.

Hormones are the current method of addressing the issue. Maybe go check if China has any elephant paste you can rub on yourself, see if that helps.

I wanted to be wonderwoman when I was 10. Should my parents have given me male hormones/ steroids to make me super strong?
It's insanity.

Yea this.

I wanted to be known as 'Sharky Thor' then

>leftist parents rape the minds of children

>IT WAS THEIR CHOICE WE DIND'T DO ANYTHING!

This reminds me of a few years ago where a California lesbian couple adopted a boy, only let him pay with girl-toys, dressed him in girl-clothes, and through a process of immiersion they made him think he's supposed to be a girl.

And when the CHILD asked for a sex change to become a girl the fucking dykes claimed it was all his idea and they had nothing to do with it.

shouldn't you be emptying your pee bottles and asking mommy if she will cook you some more tendies after she wipes your little bottom? all more productive than your constant spamming of that crap you post in every thread.

They should really make a website dedicated entirely to function as a search engine one of these days.

You put them at the base of your door to prevent drafts.

Just have them walk around naked. Problem solved.

I thought the ultimate goal was the creation of a perpetually weak underclass that can be easily controlled and exploited for money

I want to believe.

I was human auto fluid when I was four. I identified as a robot some days.

Thank fuck nobody tried to graft my head onto a toaster.

When I was little I wanted to be Cloud Strife.

If my parents had intervened when they had the chance and given me SOLDIER training and a sick-ass Buster Sword I might not have grown up to be the scrawny lanklet I am today.

like to spank kids do you? pervert

I believe it! They are obsessed with this transhumanist stuff,its insane.They really want to live forever . I've heard they use childs blood (not joking)injected into them to stay young. I guess transhumanism will give them the immortality they crave.
Naturally, the average person wont be able to afford this. The gods have spoken.

This way is much more fun though. I've never heard them called by any name, let alone door snake. We used to use them near leaky windows as well back in the day.

Correct. But only for as long as it's needed and to the extent that it's needed. It's not clear whether some remnant will be retained or whether human-driven "evolution" will have us eventually replaced with some kind of cyborg or perhaps bit of software in the grand singularity or whatever form it takes.

>spent a summer mostly at a day care when I was 5 so my mom could work
>played with dolls and girly shit for like 2 months there because almost all the other kids there were girls
>didnt care because I was fucking 5
>didnt turn into a genital mutilating freak because my mother wasnt a degenerate that believed I thought I was a girl

Dodged a bullet there, holy hell

i was on other medications too (my school got me with the ODD meme), but i have a lot of trouble getting angry (most of the time i don't have any particular mood), everything feels distant most of the time like i'm watching a movie, and i can't really connect with people when i need to. i've messed up at least 3 women by ignoring them for months straight when they were "in love" with me, but sometimes i'll just fall for some random person on the street and feel like shit for a few weeks.

i'd probably be a good cop.

Wasn't there some article or study claiming in MSM claiming that kids were becoming or identifying as trans because it was seen as cool?

Do you know it, anons?

Beedy eye leaf

the father is fighting a lost battle, but i admire his will and bravery to fight the system that normalizes insanity

pray for him

Are you triggered because 1) the thought of the Queen dying saddens you 2) the word glorious in front of Queen

If it's 2) go fuck yourself. If it's 1) learn how to discuss future, current, and past events in an unemotional manner. One must make plans and analyze events using logic. That is the red pilled way.

i bet this """""""""""""""""""""""""""doctor""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" also inserted his old, wrinkled and throbbing cock inside your little sister while she was bleeding and crying and asking for daddy, but your mommy was holding her hand saying "its ok honey, feminism says you must be drugged at early age and have no hymen to be a powerful liberated woman"

Malcom ?

when i was 4 i identified myself as HeMan combined with Ralph from the ninja turtles

>Queen dying

DELET THIS

I don't need to read an article to understand that

They're fucking dumbass kids. They're easily influenced. We have this degeneracy everywhere, what the fuck did we think would happen?

The truly disgusting thing Is I've watched those swedish documentaries about Transgenderism and this kid is just fucked.

>human rights tribunals

Nothing less humane than human rights.

ACTUAL SJW TRIBUNALS TOO.

see pic

but it is good to rub it in normies' faces

But you're right. I am from the generation who found that being emo was cool.

millenial parents are something else

Its Ontario so I'd believe it, but please tell me that isnt real

Ralph was really the best one amirite?