Sweden Prime Minister Poses with Black Who Raped 80-Year-Old Woman

Mahad A. was sentenced a few years ago because he had kidnapped a severely handicapped 80-year-old woman in the Swedish Katrineholm and raped her in a forest. After a very brief prison sentence the Somali was released again – and now poses with the Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven (59). “Soon in the political sector!” Writes the rapist on Facebook.

At an afternoon in late April 2014, the small-sized lady sat on a bench in front of a supermarket in Katrineholm. She suffers from several physical and mental impairments.

The large-grown Mahad A. takes a seat next to the 80-year-old and talks to her. Then he lifts the senior woman and carries her to a forest nearby. There he pulls it out and rape her.

Several witnesses watch the allegedly 16-year-old flee from the crime scene. In the forest, one of the witnesses finally finds the woman lying on the ground. He asks the senior woman if she has been the victim of a violent act.''

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Qs2Jp
freiezeiten.net/hier-posiert-schwedens-ministerpraesident-mit-dem-vergewaltiger-einer-80-j-hrigen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive.fo/Qs2Jp

surreal.

Partners in crime i see.

With all these rapes going on in Sweden. Would you say that you can now sit on a yogurt without crushing it?

To shows how tolerant he is

I can no longer tell what is satirical when it comes to sweden anymore. It all just sounds to stupid to be real.

I really can't fathom how the leader of your country would take a photo with a rapist who assaulted an 80yo. I can only assume he didn't know who he was... but how could he not know? This was some sort of virtue signal or maybe a false pride in their criminal justice system by saying this man is now reformed and a contributing member of society. I just don't understand.

It's true

freiezeiten.net/hier-posiert-schwedens-ministerpraesident-mit-dem-vergewaltiger-einer-80-j-hrigen

If it was me, I wouldn't have recognised him. They all look alike.

>ah a black man, taking a picture will help with my progressive credentials

nothing coming from Sweden will ever surprise me. Any Swede wants to comment on that?

Both are ensuring that no generation are left untouched by cultural enrichment.

Who even rapes an 80 year old? How could you even have any sexual attraction to someone that old

>Who even rapes an 80 year old?
Somalians

SWEDEN
YES!

Noggers don't operate like humans, they just rape

can you still be prosecuted for internet racism if you misspell nigger? is this the new loophole for straya?

Swedes would probably vote for this guy again because he supports Multiculturalism

Sweden is fucked beyond repair.
I really hope that N.Korea nukes us

How tolerant! We cannot judge these poor men for their past actions, he has served his punishment and now wishes to serve society. I'm incredibly proud that Sweden rehabilitates people instead of long prison sentences. Americans should be ashamed of themselves, in America this poor young man would never have left prison but thanks to our progressive jails in Sweden Mahad can now rejoin society!

Our leader shook hands with one of the leaders of a cartel. He was inspecting a ghetto promising that he would spend some more billions on refugees and this shitskin fucker walks up and shakes his hand and tells him that he is welcome in his town. Jesus

that's why you don't allow random strangers to be able to just walk up to your leader. it implies knowledge and acceptance of everything that person ever did.

That's fucked.

omfg you fuckin meatball cranks, imagine having such a pissant leader who bows down to rapists and muderers... oh, sorry. we also have that problem.

to be fair, you're a non-country though.