Sup Forums BTFO

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-assad-chemical-attack-france-says-it-has-proof-khan-sheikhoun-a7691476.html

>but muh false flag
>but assad dindu nuffin
>where are the proofs

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

these niggers just wont stop

>foreign minister says he has proofs 4 days before our election

it's bullshit

>"I we got proof"
>"nah we don't post it or show it to anyone but belieeeeeeve it goyim!"

France isn't even in fuckin Syria so how the hell would they know what's going on with Assad? Besides the UN meetings I don't think France even deals with Syria for much, do they?

Sup Forums would be BTFO if the headline said "France shows it has proof". We're still waiting for that proof.

>france
>the independent

Oh no, another intelligence agency claiming they have evidence of a middle eastern regime's wrong doing. Is the Iraq (debacle) the only play in the worldwide intelligence community playbook?

>we have evidence and definitive proof of regime doing x
>time passes
>alright so our proxies did x, but we did the right thing

NO WE FUCKING DON'T GOD I FUCKING HATE MY NORMIE COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you are wrong on this one pal

yeah, the same proof the white house has. lol kiddo go shill somewhere else.

Theodore Postol, an MIT professor who is among the world's leading experts on chemical weaponry already debunked the attack in his report 2 days ago.

>we got proof
Ok, post it

Is the Lügenpresse warmongering against Syria in France as well? Ours is.

Every fucking time.

But France is the gayest country of all, and borderline islamic republic... Who gives a fuck about what they say?

Chris Kyle wrote in his book that he saw chem WMDs in Iraq with French markings

Well, shit I will look into that. Do you think this just bluster before the election from (((them)))?

the white helmets are letting the good guys know what's going on over there duh.

You guys know why no one will release "evidence", right?

Pro-tip: there is none.

WELL IF FRANCE SAYS SO I GUESS THAT SETTLES IT, THEY'VE NEVER LIED BEFORE.

CERTAINLY NOT ABOUT ANYTHING LIKE EXOCET MISSILES. NOPE, REALLY FUCKING TRUSTWORTHY THEM FRENCH. GREAT GUYS.

I saw it with my own eyes. I barely escape the gas

France will surely deliver.

Is this the same France that had proof Gaddafi was massacring his own people? Because that turned out to be bullshit too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1] The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction"

That is what is happening in the Middle East right now. Perle was vice secretary of defense when the war against Iraq was started. He helped to get the USA into a war for the interests of Israel.

>(((proof)))

No shit. Literally every FUCKING time. I just want to glass it (as in the entire ME) so no one has anything to argue over.

>proof
No we don't.

We have proof we did it though :(

dat filename

>Trusting French gov
Literally some fucking smuggler and Mafia in the hand of globalist overlord

well you can kill 50 million people with bulltes and war just dont gas them

>don't forget the 6 tonillion of chemical weapons

lol who cares ya mongol dingus?

So what if Assad used chemical weapons

this is war you bitch, you do what it takes to win

And not going to cry anyone a river.

may the best man win, and the best man is he who has a funtun of chemical weapons to gas motherfuckers with

>Chris Kyle

wew

>france says

wew lad

case close i guess

>this is war you bitch, you do what it takes to win

So you admit that America is the greatest country on Earth?

Why am I not surprised

rare

Meanwhile after (((assad's chemical attack))) Usa killed 3 times more innocent kids and civilians in Afghanistan,Yemen,Iraq and Syria...

Meanwhile after (((assad's chemical attack))) Usa killed 3 times more innocent kids and civilians in Afghanistan,Yemen,Iraq and Syria... BUT MUH BEAUTIFUL BABIES!!!

It was Real in my mind

notice every one of these fucking photo montages of international kikes they all got cum skinned crackers on them?

now how can you say that "white" is really not a code word for jew?

jews poisoned some wells again. not the first time they did this shit. first time they did it in the middle east however

france looks like a jewish puppet state hosting hungry niggers and pushing race mixing

Let me guess, the "proof" comes from the "moderate" syrian rebels.

Funny how they didn't come out with this right away

Nice, can I see it?

dum dum dum dum dum

Yeah this

Fucking shameful how they can get away with this shit

>white helmets funded by US, UK and France

>haha hey guys we have proof do not question our political collusion haha

>we got proofs!
>never shows proofs...

Well, where are they?

Hahahaha no proof yet you believe it hahahah

>Someone said something
>LOL WTF BBQ BTFO AYY LMAO

kys, op
also saged

We'll if France says it has proof, who am I to question? I'll just take it at face value and get on with my day.
Also, OP is a faggot.

This again?
>has proof
>never releases it

This is a nothing burger.

>france-says-it-has-proof

Just like the declassified report from the USA

>we have proof but we cant show it because it's dangerous for our sources, just trust us goy dont question it