Better armor for oathkeepers

Anyone want to start a gofundme for some bad ass armor for people battling antifa?

ironmountainarmory.com

About 5k should outfit 4-5 guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wum6aiAP-T4
youtube.com/watch?v=9WWiPiks1sU
youtube.com/watch?v=tjUZpb0xdrs
youtube.com/watch?v=Qe0N2IhIMvA
youtube.com/watch?v=JecGv9pp7as
youtube.com/watch?v=PSH0eRKq1lE
youtu.be/gXY9TuuwyL8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never go full laminate

Stylish

Cops wouldn't allow plate armor. I thought about that. Too dangerous.
Nice quads tho

epic

How about a Gambeson suit, they can take a beating.

pic related

Go beg your parents for new toys you fucking leech.

Why can civilians not wear armor?

nerds

I will donate $250 if someone starts it. Fuck off fgt

I'm all for samurai armors but shouldn't you wear something more local? Otherwise wouldn't that it missing the point of nationalism?

Unless you want to get fancy for shit and giggles, stick to the basics.

A helmet and goggles to protect your dome from projectiles and the occasional cunt with a u-lock.
Boot and gloves to avoid catching whatever diseases they may carry.
If things get hairy, wear stab vest under your shirt. Maybe a teeth guard and protective cup.

You wouldn't need 1k for all this.

>unless you want to get fancy for shits and giggles

pretty much, yeah

youtu.be/Wum6aiAP-T4

Based Stick Man has you covered bro.

Are you retarded? Armor isn't illegal dipshit. You can buy a fucking EOD suit if you've got the money.

the cup is a good idea as i doubt leftists have any reservation about fighting without honour or even the concept of honour itself

This. Cuirasses and pikes all around

Berkeley Cops have a checkpoint at these rally's. They search you. Anything that can be used as a weapon (even Pepsi cans). Are confiscated. Heavy plate armor could definitely be used as a weapon, lighter laminate armor would probably pass. Go be uninformed somewhere else.

This is fucking retarded

what an autistic idea, ofc pol would like it.

That get.

Antifa opposes Free Speech.

And the media is on their side.

Sad

this is the only red-pilled armor and weapons

>stick to the basics

This. We need to get back to basics. :^)

Landsknecht armor would be ideal. Can find anyone who makes functional ones at a decent price.

too expensive

Can't*

What about gambeson?

What about something more up to date?

LOL

It's actually clever user.

Don't fucking go there as a samurai, what kind of autistic anime watcher are you?

Samurai armor is cool and all but It was perfected to fight other samurai, and we know the Jews fear the samurai, so we won't have any of them to fight

Flammable

three different generations of armor there.

We can go derper
youtube.com/watch?v=9WWiPiks1sU

Have you any clue what website your pos...
>see flag

Just fucking go like this.
But add body armor and thick gloves aswell since ANTIFA could have knives.

;)

Armor is pointless if we don't train some basic small unit tactics for our guys, like basic advance and withdraw commands. Additionally, we should consider having a guy or two act as standard bearers, like the old Roman Aquilifers, so that our people know where their guys are in the heat of the moment. Most of the serious beatdowns happen when our people get separated from others, surrounded by antifa, and are then taken down by 10-15 people. Basic squad training, identifiable standards and gear would go a long way in helping to prevent our people from getting hurt, and would give us a serious edge in the next encounter.
> t. Tyrannus Scipio

>based stickman got arrested just for covering his face

Flag guys to rally around, and some type of guys with additional protection or shields would be a pretty good plan, throw in some formations and you've got a pretty good movement going.

Alt Right Power Rangers when ???

Even football hooligans understand the importance of having a uniform, some basic group tactics, and a chant or something to get the group organized: youtube.com/watch?v=tjUZpb0xdrs
youtube.com/watch?v=Qe0N2IhIMvA

>not being a 17th century mall ninja

Real men wear buff coats

That be neat, you can make one of those helmets from a bycicle helmet, there are some apoxi tutorials online

What's next? Confiscating bullet proof vests because you can possibly smother someone in their sleep with them?

Police will confiscate/steal that in a nanosecond.

>we are about to discuss actually mematic warfare
>soon in the midst of chaos 300 kekistani spartans rush
>a collective REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE echoes as the ground shakes with feet running in sync
>funded by private citizens as a collective to face against antifa

This would be beautiful and would help destroy the medias narative and expunge antifa.

This is the future

There's no law against it but walking up to a protest in full kit is definitely going to get the police to proactively arrest you before you can start anything.

on the plus side, since you didn't do anything they can't actually hold you for very long.

Unless there is some other oathkeepers now I don't know about, the ones I know of haven't battled anything yet. They have provided security during those riots over dead niggers 2 years ago or so.

If you wear a 1k suit of armor they will steal it.

oh look, another "fashion souls is real life" thread.

the tire armor was pretty cool
I'm of the belief that anyone wearing riot gear going to those events should be jailed and antifa should be drug out on the street and executed for sedition

Check'd

>cart the tire armor in like its recycling or an art project or something

>put it once past the police

Or

>store it by dumpster before the police arrive
>police thinks it's just trash and leave it for you to recover

The tire armor is a good idea. You can get old tires for free, just cut empire up and use cheap zip ties to hold.it all together. Even if the.cops take it you're not out much except some time

this get up is most practical and least scary looking, perhaps add arm jack chains though

Sheer glory.

Deus Vult 1/5

Deus Vult 2/5

Deus Vult 3/5

Deus Vult 4/5

Sigmar Will 5/5

I was in a mechanized infantry unit in the Army and.recall some of the tankers wearing really light armor vests they called "chicken vests". If those are stab/slash resistant I'd try and wear one of those.

Throw on the bamboo

A hauberk can be worn under your clothing and costs about $150.
It will prevent damage to your torso and arms from cutting and stabbing.

Add an aketon or gambeson for $90 to pad yourself against crushing blows to your arms and torso, and prevent chafing and pinching from the hauberk.

Enjoy spending 1.5k + on something that wont even protect you from pepper spray.

>Lorica
>With a crusader helm

You all kinds of confused huh?

This plus chainmaille is really all you need and a good sturdy helmet. Plus some knee and elbow cops steels one you can get for 40 bucks a pair.

>You all kinds of confused huh?
lurk more

I wish Antifa would show up at my city I already have armor and a blunt weapon that can smash skulls pic related

Shouldn't you go with something more European since you're battling to protect your white culture.

Asian seems kind of...odd...

I used to take kenjitsu with Sensei Toshishiro Obata. Im so temped to do this... We'd need at least 5 samurai. Thing is... Japanese white oak boken (wooded samurai sword) like a baseball bat, would be considered a deadly weapon...

Don't forget the fife and snare dudes to play battle hymns!

Teutons were very stylish

>One day you will march down the street, reeeeing freedom through the streets while battle hymn of the republic is played by autists
What a time to be alive!

Bagpipes, user. Bagpipes.
youtube.com/watch?v=JecGv9pp7as

it's a class of gladiator dipshit

If you actually want to make armor for protecting yourself in a riot, build something subtle. Wearing modern plate or samurai armor is just going to make you look cringeworthy, and you'll end up receive extra attention from both rioters and the police on top of that.
Design something subtle that fits under clothing but is still protective. Perhaps some sort of armored hood could protect the head.

>Bagpipes, user. Bagpipes.
youtube.com/watch?v=PSH0eRKq1lE

Pick an era

>make you look cringeworthy
Implying you wouldn't want to see a bunch of nazi furfags beat the shit of pastel bloc hamplanets.

>not also wearing a naruto headband

>1066
not 1099

youtu.be/gXY9TuuwyL8

Don't use Black Knight Gear

How gullible do you think we are? Go ask antifa to fund you to fight the fasc and then show up on the other side of the protest line from them in full regalia.

>(((landsknecht)))
>red pilled

Hunk, is that you?