Do Jews rule the world?

How can Sup Forums be so sure Jews rule the world? Like what are some things that point towards a few select jewish people ruling America or the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/billionaires/list/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mom

quick someone get that "who controls your mind 2016/2017" graphic

Well for starters, AT LEAST 25% of the world's 100 wealthiest billionaires are Jews. Big deal huh? Yeah, actually, since Jews make out only 0,2% of the world's population.

Could I get a source or something on this information? I believe it but I need to convince someone.

They don't exactly "rule the world", but they do have MASSIVELY disproportionate wealth and influence considering they're ~2% percent of the western population. Invariably one finds they obtained this through tribal nepotism, underhanded financial trickery, outright fraud etc.

2015 is the latest I can find (fullsize) right now

44% of Jews are in "The 1%", despite Jews being 2% of the population. Meaning if 44% of the 2% are in the 1% then 88% of all people in the 1% are Jews.

forbes.com/billionaires/list/

#3 Jeff Bezos
#5 Mark Zuckerberg
#7 Larry Ellison
#10 Michael Bloomberg
#12 Larry Page
#13 Sergey Brin
#20 Sheldon Adelson
#21 Steve Ballmer
#29 George Soros
#37 Joseph Saphra
#38 Michael Dell
#40 Len Blavatnik
#42 Paul Allen
#46 Leonid Mikhelson
#49 James Simons
#55 Carl Icahn
#57 Serge Dassault
#65 David Reuben
#65 Simon Reuben
#75 Mikhail Fridman
#82 Thomas Peterffy
#92 Steve Cohen
#96 Ronald Perelman
#100 Viktor Vekselberg

Seem to have forgotten someone. Oh well, I'm sure you'll find more.

Thanks! Do you recommend any books or articles on Jewish rule?

How the fuck can anyone ask this question with a straight face, without being bait? It's like a "WAI DO PPL SAY ICE CREAM HAS MILK INNIT? I DON'T SEE NO MILK!" Fuck, some of you are retarded. Look for yourself to see who controls most things. I'm convinced most of you are underage.

You should read The Culture of Critique.

Fuck you Google doesn't want to give me anything on Jews.

I should mention that Jeff Bezos' Jewishness is disputed.

Google itself was founded by the Jews Larry Page and Sergey Brin.

jews don't control the world. They control was is considered acceptable opinion.

They effectively herd all political activity in directions that help them or at least don't hurt them.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Jews dominate executive positions in Media, Entertainment (Movies/TV/Music), and Finance.

I work in one of those industries and have run up against the "Jewish Ceiling" many times.

Also - think about this. Out of that whole Wall Street/Mortgage meltdown shitshow - who went to prison?

A: Madoff
Why? Because he is a Jew whole stole from the tribe. If he only stole from the goys, he'd probably have gotten off with a fine.

If they controlled the world then it would be 100 percent of them.

That's not how it works.

(((They))) want to control whoever it is. They don't give a shit if they're a minority.

Thank you for linking all that

If they controlled the world why aren't they in the #1 and #2 spot?

Does it not amaze you already that they're 25%?

I'm a jew. I'm a truck driver. I don't control shit other than myself.

They are everywhere. Can't you see their big noses? Or are you just a good goy shill?

Yes. Jews are very intelligent. If "aryans" were at 25 percent you all would be boasting about it.

It all started when the Christian church decided that managing money was a dirty task and therefore should be left to the jews. We've been in control since then.

Sure goyim have been complaining since, but we couldn't care less. Keep on complaining, and don't forget to show up at work tomorrow.

It's not about the common Jew. It's about the few elite that control a lot.

Ayrians don't like crony capitalism.

No, (((they))) rule the world.

You know it's funny, when I was younger all the friends I had that were Jewish defriended me. I didn't even know they were Jewish till I thought about their last names long after I last saw them.

no, anglos do.

Too many coincidences to not have some merit. Hollywood, media worldwide, banking, leadership, etc. All with a side of freedom from critique. They pull out the jew card when they need to be free of being white and pull out their white card when they need to act like a fellow goyim.