Was slavery all that bed?

Was slavery all that bed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FqJwD35wWhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i mean, yea it kinda was

What the fuck is the deal with niggers and watermelons?

>implying it was bad to begin with

lol they were better off slaves in america then free africans in africa

No. And this bitch is 100% ugly. Way too dark

very bed
otherwise it was cool

there was black slave owners

I dunno.

It was fucking terrible for America. It left us with a permanent revolutionary underclass that has failed to assimilate.

Weren't even free. Whites bought them from African slavers.

Who the fuck doesnt like watermelon?

the biggest mistake ever done by the white man, we should have picked our own fucking cotton.

this

the South should be eternally punished for their crime

by shipping all the blacks back there

the north had slaves too, pal
and after they replaced them with machines, they shipped all their slaves to the south, then refused to give the south their own machinery
really makes you think

yes, we should have never brought them here
see this it was another bad deal scam done by (((them)))

They were cheap, easy to grow, and delicious so they became a staple crop among freed black communities living off the land during reconstruction.

>Was slavery all that bed?
>bed
>BED

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey. Hey. HEY. We fucking are paying for it. It's called Atlanta. Y'all are the dipshits who let them go. Worst part is you had em too! And you kept them after! Have fun with Chicago dick bag.

We still have it.Go check out a family court. Although in fairness a lot of men do kill themselves rather than accept slavery after their kids are sold.

Try lugging 18 ton stones over 100km multiple times a week and then you tell me

even the kangz didnt make wheels

You're right, it's easier with a couple hundred slaves

I've read here and there that it was not even profitable. Except for the slave traders no one became rich by slavery, the production was low, the quality was poor etc, wherever the slaves were employed.

>Wheels on sand to carry heavy loads

You're a special kind of retard

Good thing we had niggers to do that for free.

Stop blaming jews for everything. You fucked up here and you wont be fixing it anytime soon.

Yes.

>What the fuck is the deal with niggers and watermelons?

most american blacks lived in the south, where watermelons were a very popular fruit

there's not a great deal more to it than that

It was bad because it brought a lot of problems and not much gains. Abolishing slavery was due to economic reasons, not moral ones. So yeah it was bad because it brought niggers.

Now how the hell are you going to put rims on a sled?

I kinda wonder, would makeshift roads work here?
make a road out of wood to wherever you're going to be building, use carts on those roads. Kinda like railtracks, but they're gone in a few years

Or maybe even build the road as you move the carts, using wood from the back of the road. Should be more feasible than dragging it around all the goddamn way at least

>left alone

i don't care for it, they seldom have sweet flavor and it's difficult to tell from inspection which ones will.

Not sure if it was bed, but it was pretty bad.

it must suck to be a self-hating leftist shit posting from your commie block while your mom is out working at the strip club.

No it was demonstrably super efficient for the economy, ethically sound and the natural state of things.

Nope.

You get slaves to fight for the Empire.

Slavs DID NOT enslave africans, we DID NOT make chinese DRUG ADDICTS, we DID NOT kill indians and take THEIR land...

Please DO NOT compare us to westerners. I unironically support Europe downfall.

Well if we hadn't done it in our country we wouldn't have a nigger problem today so it is definitely regrettable.

I think saying they were left alone is much kinder than saying they were given European nations' advanced technology but were unable to stop being animals. They're not torturing and killing each other for fun because they were oppressed by evil whitey 60 years ago.

should have castrated them like the Arabs did, clearly

nah they should be punished for not castrating them like the Muslims did though

Meh I wouldn't bring it back since we can eventually automate everything slaves did.

Overall though slaves in the west were treated better than slaves in Africa or the middle-east

Africans enslaved everyone else in including themselves, it wasn't a Western thing. Chinese are too stupid to practice moderation. Indians didn't own the land because they sold it.

What other myths do I need to dispel for you?

>given European nations' advanced technology

Something like

youtube.com/watch?v=FqJwD35wWhY

to be fair, you weren't even really a civilization then. slavs were considered by my forefathers to be barbaric invaders and rapists - generic cut throat thieves - opportunists at best.

russians traded alot with opium, they had buisness in india, would manufactuer and sell to china, youre talking total shit

>by my forefathers
You forefathers lived of 1$ a month in Great Depression selling booze and children to sex slaves.

Why do beautiful black women tend to be so much more attractive and sexy?

I just don't get these faggots that don't find black women attractive.

What are you trying to say? The technology seen in your picture is advanced compared to what many Africans of today have.

>Y'all are the dipshits who let them go

Could you imagine if they would have ever revolted? America would have been utterly fucked, we'd be south american tier.

In hindsight? Yes. We never should have touched Africa. The long term costs of dealing with niggers far outweighs any economic benefit they provided in the fields.

Fpwp

you say that as though this wasn't the period of time in which america became great. I do like how your silence implicitly confirms my generalization of slavs as less than human though. nice concession there, I appreciate it.

You want to fuck that ugly monkey with the lanky bird legs? Wow man.

>Fart
Try better, irishman

Southern plantation owners literally fucked niggers every single day and then sold their illegitimate mulatto children as slaves. That's why most niggers in America have some white DNA.

They treated slaves like dog shit which resulted in regular chimpouts where white families were killed.

Not to mention they set up fuck farms for slaves to be bred by buck niggers and pump out more slaves, resulting in the overpopulation of them over here.
Don't forget, every nigger here had an ancestor who was imported for purchase by slave owners.

Then a southerner killed Lincoln who wanted to repatriate them to Liberia and be done with them.

Go fuck yourselves, rednecks. Go chase a greased pig.

The only reason slavery was bad is it left over a bunch of niggers.

They weren't free in Africa

If they never came to the new world THEY STILL WOULD HAVE BEEN FUCKING SLAVES ANYWAY.

Slavery is an African institution that goes as far back as an unwriten-language primate continent's history is known, and still continues today thanks to the Africans themselves.

They were born into slavery, they were always slaves, and whether or not they came to America had no effect on it.

>advanced
Ameritards lived in shacks, crates and boxes. Today Africa looks gorgeous compared to great Uhmurcia

You're gay man... or are you just an intimidated manlet lashing out model sized girls?

it's like you don't have good bait, you don't have good bants, and you keep trumpeting that you have no logic.

Why continue to embarrass yourself?

You must have not been to the states. The black women there are fat and smell like shit. Even the thin ones are ashy and low IQ coons. In london black women are thinner and prettier, but nothing compared to the white women.
Also black women means black men as well, violent monkies who make it their life goal to chase white women.

>America had no effect on it.
>Americans sold guns for slaves
>With American guns local kings got more people enslaved
>America had no effect on it.

No. You are wrong.

Yep slavery was and still is awful for the slaves
Great for the Slave owner
Bad for humanity
Great for ultimate control
No sane person wants to own someone else

>Fart
Ok.

>the South should be eternally punished for their crime
Blame the jews that brought them here, not the south.

Want to make an omelette you gotta break some eggs.

But seriously the whole rhetoric of, "I'm rich and you can be too if you listen to everything I say." is pretty much modern slavery.

Fuck your money, the reason you have so much is because nobody wants your problems.

Yeah it was tiring

Do you know anything about supply and demand? No?

So?
They still would have been slaves anyway in Africa whether or not their African owners got guns for them

Only because it brought blacks to the 1st world nations they are now currently destroying from within

>amerimutt

It's the reason there's so many niggers in America so yes it was

Yes, we should have genocided them and taken the resources instead

They would have been free, if America didnt need no slaves.
Also, Africans did not have slaves, Arabs did. Arabs captured whole tribes and demanded slaves from conquered kingdoms.

Yes, the jewish slave owners supplied and demanded for negro slaves. Only the elite owned slaves in the South, and not every plantation was some evil nigger torturing complex. Even after the civil war, former slaves returned to some of their owners simply because they wanted to find work. Those owners took care of them and provided everything, as long they work.

Go participate in your beastiality somewhere else.

>because they wanted to find work

Exactly! Because black people did not have place in white american society. Blacks were free, but they had no oportunities. Racial segregation and domestic racism started after white folks were exposed to former slaves.

(((The reason why you have all that money is because nobody wants your problems.)))

You're just getting worse at this as the threads goes on. But by all means keep going, I can't wait to see how hilarious your posts will be in an hour.

The real value of slaves was as instruments of credit.

No

(((Ocean People)))

>Oh no, apartheid never happened

Yes, 1964 was a myth.

Not reeeeally
Yeah sort of

Fuck you user.

>shits hard

I heard nigresses smell bad in bed. Can anyone confirm me pls? Are they really wild during sex? Is it worth it?

I think not the south should have won the war and the states would be better of if it was still alive

>IMPLYING WE WEREN'T KINGS AND QUEENS

LURK MOAAAAAAR

they taste good

Yeah, slavery is bad.

The darker they are the worse they tend to smell. The ones with good amounts of bleach in them tend to smell good. But yes, the will get wild and do all sorts of kinky shit with you if you are white.

There's more job security in a barter economy than one using fiat currency.

Lazy fucks.