Tr*mp WON!!!!

>Tr*mp WON!!!!

Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won by over SIX MILLION votes.

She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose (especially the ones who contribute to the economy). Any time a Tr*mp supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Tr*mp is literally the least popular candidate of all time.

She fucking won.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollaforums.com/thread/8824675/politics/it-begins.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck of Sharia blue!!!!!!! Drumpf is president!!!!!!

Clinton won. Drampf lost. Get over yourselves you stupid redneck Trumpsters. He never had a chance

What do you mean sweetie? no wait wait. You said sweetie. Is sweetie an argument? Did I ask you for endearment? What does sweetie have to do with what we are talking about. Do you have any idea who i am? I've been a philosopher for 40 years. I have a massive seven and a half inch penis. I've pro created with numerous females, your mother was likely one of them. You disrespectful, passive aggressive little shit. I'll be thinking about you when I beat my son this evening. I don't like beating my son but they make me do it. I am a very reasonable man but my patience is running thin. Now this is 357 magnum. I'm going to put a bullet in. Now every time you contradict yourself I'm going to pull the trigger. First you said honey but now you said sweetie make up your mind. which is it? no, no answer the question.

Cool fucking bait.
Stop living a lie. It doesn't matter how many people voted one way or another. Electoral college decides.
Saged, btw.

Why do you do this?
What is the point?
What do you gain from it?
Trolling is one thing but this is just retarded.

>beat my son

Change it to beat my wife's son

>muh 6 garillion

It's actually funny, most Blumpf supporters are penniless losers or beer guzzlin' redneck leeches who probably live off of welfare anyway.

hollaforums.com/thread/8824675/politics/it-begins.html

Blumptards worship the cheeto Benito's fat cankles. They can't see beyond their sexism, racism, and xenophobia. We all know that only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. Pic related.

bait sweetie

If you support Hillary, why the fuck would you use Pepe? That's blatantly hypocritical. If you want to shill, stop being so stupid about it.

Exactly. Drumpfkins can thank obama for that! And they act like they hate him. Little do they know food stamps doubled under obama as well as many other handouts. But they are too ignorant and still hate obama.

>detroit
>chicago

topkek, this must be bait

I'm 5'6 is that bad? Most girls are my height anyways so its perfect for sex.
Never understood the height meme.

But seriously we cant give Grumpf the nuclear codes.

Even if Trump won, he's accomplished literally nothing but a Supreme Court nuclear option and a few Executive Orders.

Congress is about to go into recess and there's no: Healthcare, Tax Reform, Wall, Infrastructure, Coherent Foreign Policy or Muslim Ban.

So he won, but if the winner is complete failure who accomplishes nothing...isn't he kind of still a loser?

Haha the shilIs are in hyperdrive today

Fuck Drumpf Fuck hillary and fuck ziocons

Oh, and to add to that, most of the flags in here who suck Blumpf cock include such forward thinking countries including:

England
>bunch of pussies, eat nigger cock 24/7
Greece
>Ethnically unclean wasteland, streets are knee deep in garbage, bailed out by the Jews and now owe a lifetime of servitude

Found OP

What do the numbers represent. I assume something to do with the crime rate since crime in the cities is drastically higher even from a per population ratio.

Is that what percent of criminals in those cities voted?

>Six gorillion more lies.

>muh secksism and raysism and zeenofobea
What about the fucking policies? What about what they promised to do for the country?
Is the only qualifying feature of Hillary that she's a woman? Because if you can't look past her sex, that seems pretty sexist to me.

op is faggot
sage

Our dear leader HILLARY CLINTON denounced that RACIST AND HOMOPHOBIC CARTOON FROG.

DELET THIS NOW.

>Ummm... no sweetie
Right off the bat I can already tell you are a filthy facebook normie

D&C

Support both

Bowl harder cousin

God that pose makes me want to fuck kelly so bad. Cant explain it and i dont even find her attractive.

Canada
>that should speak for itself, maple tards
Australia
>Again, suck nigger cock 24/7 maximum sage potential
Russia
>just shilling it up to keep the Blumpftards angry
Italy
>literally the biggest pieces of mongrel shit the world has ever seen

Keep an eye out Polsters, these are always the flags that try to dumb down America with their swill

Are you done screeching yet?

WE
>AREN'T
EVEN
>HALF
A
>YEAR
IN

Obama took far longer than this to do ANYTHING. You can't complain about a lack of action.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD. FUCKING SAGE AND REPORT THIS!

Clinton was anti Assad.

Retard.

>no IDs required
>(((American))) people chose

top lol, America is not democracy sweetie, saged and hidden

>six million
I see what you did there.

Trumps cabinet was the slowest in history to be approved. This was dems plan so they can say how he isnt doing anything. Dems know if they dont get him out in the first year he will be in there for all 8.

>OP is so anally devastated that Hillary lost that his only form of coping with the situation is to become a larping faggot

Look, I know you're trolling but...
>food stamps doubles under Obama
Isn't this a bad thing?

Obviously it's a bad thing but the funny thing is a good deal of Klumpf supporters are incredibly economically challenged.

Fuck Hillary and fuck the electoral college.

I know its a fail safe to override the majority vote in case the majority is stupid (they were for voting Hillary), but this time it was an override to support more profitable pr for media companies to (((keep the economy progressing))).

More like keep the economy spiraling out of control.

Fucking (((capitalists))).

Have a (you).

We did, but the mods are cucked as fuck.

They're just voting to stay broke and stupid anyway. No president could possibly give these people enough intelligence to be even semi successful.

While this is unfortunately true, so are many Shillary supporters.

Exactly obama did all this for the drumpkins to benefit from. Not the dems and hillary supporters.

Kek himself confirms.

Doubly so.

>using these same memes

This pasta is stale

>still asshurt that Hillary lost even though you support Plumpf
>oh god, she sucks! Shareblue, MSM, cuckkies, T_Eataniggercock
>twelve accounts on Grebbit, troll all day, fuck ponies all night

Get fucked you divisive nigger

if hillary won how come she's not the brezident? :DDDDDDD

SHUT THE FUCK UP. IM FUCKING TIRED OF YOU SILLS COMING HERE AND TALKING SHIT ABOUT TRUMP AND MAKING SHIT UP. SERIOUSLY FUCK OFF ALREADY THIS A IS A TRUMP BOARD AND WE WILL SUPPORT HIM NO MATTER WHAT SO YOU ARE JUST WASTING YOUR BREATH YOU SORO FUNDED JEW KIKE. SO TAKE THE HINT AND GTFO BECAUSE YOU ARENT WELCOME AROUND HERE.

I REMEMBER WHEN THIS BOARD DIDNT HAVE IDIOT LIBTARD KEKS LIKE YOU SHITTING IT UP AND IW ANT THAT BACK

How does this even manage to generate so many responses?

>Trump lost
>that's why he's in the white house and Clinton isn't
>in my reality the winners are the losers and the losers are the winners

if that doesn't just sum up leftist ideology: the pathologising of the normal, the praising of the broken, calling the dysfunctional virtuous

>SIX MILLION VOTES
>SIX. MILLIONS.

OOOOOOOOOY VEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY

Kek agrees.
But while we support Trump, we must still be critical of his decisions, such as bombing Syria.

>Ummm... no sweetie
STOP FUCKING USING IT
IT'S SO FUCKING CRINGY

Hey go fuck yourself, I didnt vote for Trump but all of the people that I know who did are people who have worked hard for years of their life on end.

Just being a hilary supporter doesn't make you exempt from being a faggoty bigot.

they're not even trying anymore...

This. This a million fucking times.

Just put ur trust (and money!) in David le Duke from now on goyim XXXDDDDDD

actually all non voters de facto count as supporting the winner.
If you are so mad, complain at all the people who didn't vote, because they supported him.

>nearly one year has passed
>Duke thinks then, in 2016, that Trump is less (!) zionist in his politics than during 2015
I smell another case of Sup Forums having been trick'd

Hillary is sucking dicks for bologna sandwiches and guess who is in the white house.

Hillary frogs are...

hillary-ous

>SERIOUSLY FUCK OFF ALREADY THIS A IS A TRUMP BOARD AND WE WILL SUPPORT HIM NO MATTER WHAT SO YOU ARE JUST WASTING YOUR BREATH YOU SORO FUNDED JEW KIKE.

>JEW KIKE
Oy vey user how dare you trigger Trump's own

>Steve (((Bannon)))
>Jared (((kushner)))
>kids that have married Jewesses (hence giving birth to Jewish, not white, children)
>Son-in-law
>supporters such as Paul Joseph Watson, Mike Cernovich, Mike Enoch

... by using such antisemitic language

Hillary ONLY won the popular vote in the counties that are blue on this map.

She had VERY narrow appeal.

Ummm... ok sugar pop. Hillary was literally the most qualified candidate in herstory. First-lady, Senator, Secretary of State, and the runner-up in 2008 primaries. And instead you voted in a retarded chimp. The misogyny and racism of America was on full display to the world after Tr*mp almost won the election (losing by millions of votes).

fuck all of you, you fucking scum

>two blue squares in Washington (state)
how dare they?

the vote difference keeps changing, sounds familiar 6 groillion goiys.

These are my favorite threads due to butthurt from anons thinking this a shill and not just an absolutely /devilish/ user.

Well meme'd friend

That's fuckin horrible advice that encourages people to stay in abusive relationships.

If any person over 26 makes a deal over Hillary ask who they voted for 8 years ago. If they voted for Obama remind them that if they hadn't thought that virtue signalling for a black man was more important than voting for a woman we could have had a woman president 8 years ago.

>shareblue_sample06_spicy.jpeg
>saged faget

Remind me to never play a game with you. You're one of those people who will throw a tantrum screaming "The rules are unfair!!" when you lost the game.

CTR is back

What's up guys? We thought you lost yourselves in the salt mines after election day

Is 5ft10in acceptable?

It seems ever chart or joke is
5ft9in VS 6ft1in

So is 5ft10in still manlet or is it the breaking point for acceptable?

Or is 5ft9in and below manlet
5ft10in to 6ft normal
6ft1in and above tall?

Pic is Marlon Brando, who was 5ft10in

I'm still with her you niggerfaggots

You're a Moran.

why isn't she in the white house then? oh yeah, she LOST! XDDDDDD

but for real, how long does it take for the janitors to clean the trash.

5'10 is not manlet

gud bait.

However untrue.

Trump one.

Get over it eric.

>Ummm... ok sugar pop. Hillary was literally the most qualified candidate in herstory. First-lady, Senator, Secretary of State, and the runner-up in 2008 primaries. And instead you voted in a retarded chimp. The misogyny and racism of America was on full display to the world after Tr*mp almost won the election (losing by millions of votes).

Listen here dicknose.

Trump won fair and square and the electoral college makes sense.

You need to understand that winning isn't determined by qualifications and experience. It's determined by the ability to win.

According to you, the most experience combatant should be automatically awarded a victory in a fight, even if they got beaten senseless.
The world doesn't actually work like that.

Trump is historically impressive. He is a political and military outsider maverick that came in, defeated the powerful neocon domination of the Republican party and then went on to fight and defeat an extremely dangerous and corrupt Democratic presidential candidate, with the full support of the establishment and media behind her. That is absolutely fucking impressive. This makes him similar to a Caesar, Napoleon, Hitler or Cromwell.

He is also historically significant in that he is the oldest president in history. In an age dominated by young people and pop culture, it really shows you that old people are not useless.
Old people still have something to give. They can compete and win.

If the silly leftists actually cared about "inspirational" stories, they would sing songs of that. But it's never really been about equality and fully realising the potential of people.
It's always been about jealous elitists wanting to take down the current elite.
If you don't belong to the favourite groups, well, you can fuck off.

>They can't see beyond their sexism, racism, and xenophobia.

How the fuck is this anything to do with racism,sexism or xenophobia?

How is xenophilia any better?

He and other Americans clearly have rational fucking concerns about immigration, which is why America has so much crazy airport security and the power to deport people.
The democrats didn't exactly change the law to let anyone come in. They simply advocated positions of conveniently ignoring laws when it suits them.
This attitude lost them an election.

>every other election = the electoral college is fixed! Fuckin MSM! Blap
>Splumpf wins = I support the electoral college!

Another flavor of the week shit nugget?

Electoral College. Once again we are not a direct democracy. All this shows is that Hillary was to stupid to win by not trying to get a diversity of states to back her.

>every other election = the electoral college is fixed! Fuckin MSM! Blap
>Splumpf wins = I support the electoral college!

>Another flavor of the week shit nugget?

I'm not american you stupid zionist poopoo baby.

I've looked it up. I see why it is fair. It is fair and that's why people aren't exactly trying to change it.

It's the retarded democrats fault for neglecting the rest of the country. That kind of attitude makes you enemies.

Whatever you say, faggot. The Electoral College is a system that works, and my opinion on that hasn't changed in the 20 years I've been voting in U.S. elections.

Hmm, surprise, you're not American yet you're here commenting on American political methods? Just as I said before, I see a startling number of shitposts and divide us all bullshit from you filthy nigger fuckers.

Enjoy sharia law phagg bagg

bolybu not an argument fail

Never said it didn't work dicklicker, you must have been confusing me with another shill

Children like you don't understand that USA is a republic, not a democracy