Tim 'white like you goy' Wise

Tim Wise is giving an hour long talk about nignogs at my school. What should I yell at him?

Considering asking him why he lives in a 98% white neighborhood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=64Wslo0AKR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

This dude deserves to get raped in the ass by a pack of niggers. What a Marxist Jew rat.

I agree but what do I tell him?

Jesus Christ what a huge piece of shit. He still believes the Trump white nationalism garbage? Trump is civic nationalism which means all races and he said that shit repeatedly. If that flaming faggot calls it pandering then wtf does he consider Hillary? I'm sure he's dumb enough to think Mexicans are a race also and if you ask anything he'll act like you're beyond reasoning (as he mentions in that gay ass post).

You need to look up any of his old shit and bring up his obvious flaws. I'm not researching a flaming faggot like that right now. I guess you could ask him what the hell is the point of "multicultural diversity" by itself if no one is working together and people like him are trying to make it seem like there are these huge racial problems caused by white people.

Ask him if he realises that misrepresenting trump voters as white nationalists he is polarising society further.
Ask him why top academic, media and board positions haven't been subject to affirmative action and contain a vastly disproportionate number of Jews.
Ask him if he recognises his Jewish privilege as the highest earning group making up 60% of billionaires.
Ask him what he loves about black identity and what he hates about white identity.

I'll have white ethnostate for 800, Merv.

You wont do shit you sedentary pussy

Say that to my face moortugal

What I'd the context of him making this post on March 1? It would have made sense if it was on election day.

Anyway I'd probably try to think of something else rather than his white neighborhood. I could see a speaker flipping that around to try and make you look like an asshole for even asking.

i really hate that man

He is just one of these race-huslters who is in it for the money. If racism didn't exist this guy wouldn't have a job.

He lost his mind after Trump won, who the fuck knows.

I remember seeing the image ages ago, so I guess it was March 2016.

Ask him what the average airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow is

This. It was after Trump won tons of states.

>(((we)))

Most nights to keep my thoughts from racing and help me go to sleep I fantasize about Tim Wise coming to my school and killing him. I'm not saying you should kill him, but if you want to know how, I've killed him over hundred different ways in my head.

Also, you could just play this when he starts speaking
youtube.com/watch?v=64Wslo0AKR0

Didnt know paddy made a song about him. Thanks for the link.

Tim Wise is living proof that kikes will do the darndest thing to avoid honest work. He is worse than milo.