Is he right?

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

truth-out.org/news/item/39957-release-of-arctic-methane-may-be-apocalyptic-study-warns
youtu.be/ptQ89N5tVlA
vox.com/world/2017/1/27/14412420/terrorism-muslims-america-islam-trump
cnn.com/2017/01/29/us/refugee-terrorism-trnd/
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/01/trump-immigration-ban-terrorism/514361/
people.com/politics/donald-trump-refugee-muslim-ban-terrorist-attack-us-statistics/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's never right desu

You have freedom of speech and expression, so no.

>freedom of speech in the US of A
lol

This is one thing I disagree with the president on.

freedom=burning freedom

no

get rekt

no

much like everything else

as crazy/fascist/dictatorial/whatever it may be

fuck it

if you hate the country you're in so much that you're going to publicly shit on that country's flag, then get the fuck out

What about this?

Hey it's one of the only other countries with freedom of speech in its constitution

>right
>this fat dumb cunt
'no'

Dude what about people who can't talk?

Do they have freedom of speech?

How hard are people on the Chinese for global warming related regulations and legislation compared to western businesses and governments?

It honestly doesn't seem like anyone but the US and Europe are actually being expected to do anything about becoming greener, and China is DEFINITELY a lot more toxic in general than the US or the entirety of Europe are.

He posted this as a Nth degree underwater chess move to point out how shitty Clinton is.

>Jaja blumpth doesn't think flag burning is cool
>Wait, didn't hilldawg say this same thing in 2005?

Your out of context bait is weak

I can't be the only person who is embarrassed when they read shit like this, right?

yeah
sign language

I totally support loss of citizenship for those who desecrate the flag intentionally.

It just makes sense. You can't spit on national symbols and still be part of that nation. DEPORT.

it never said expression in the original

The only condition under which I will burn a US flag will be if we make it unconstitutional to burn a US flag. I have no desire to do so, unless I am compelled to do so in protest.

What if they have no arms or are also crippled from the neck down?

Do they still have freedom of speech?

They are the leader when it comes to investing in green technology. If you nuked America tomorrow the global temperature would fall by 10 degrees

You still have the right to burn the flag, just you like also have the right to not stand for the national anthem or wave a Nazi flag.

Oh come on you've said silly shit in the internet too.

Trump's Twitter is used for shitposting.

>leaf intellectuals

Global warming is of dubious credibility fuelled by poor methodology that creates predictions that have consistently trended too high for nearly 2 decades.

However the Chinese have little to do with it, they profit in the sense that they don't give a shit about climate change and never will. Global warming was neither coined by the Chinese not was it made for their benefit.

It's more the result of the simple fact that all those climate researchers would find themselves without funding or a cushy job if they went out and said "everything is fine".

From nuclear winter, sure.

>It honestly doesn't seem like anyone but the US and Europe are actually being expected to do anything about becoming greener

yeah because we put this expectation among ourselves
we're basically sweden

That'd be because nuclear winter you dumb moosefucker
Day of the rake can't come soon enough

Burning flags is vandalism

Yes he is right. The flag represents the nation and the men who died to protect it. Disrespecting the flag is the sme as saying I dont support my nation or anyone who defends it. Thise who desecrate the flag shame themselves, their nation, their cause, and everyone who died to let them live comfy and in peace at home. They should all be sent to the front lines in syria to fight if they feel like desecrating the flag so the can see what the qorld is like outside the media lies and their liberal safe space.

The melting permafrost is a documented fact it releases mass quantities of methane into the atmosphere that will fuck up the ozone layer and kill everything on the planet very soon

truth-out.org/news/item/39957-release-of-arctic-methane-may-be-apocalyptic-study-warns

i guess not
they probably shouldnt have freedom to live if theyre in that shit condition anyway

>99999

SOON.

No it would be because burgerstan is the world leader in emissions take them out you solve the climate change problem, you can even make a movie about how America saved the world again

youtu.be/ptQ89N5tVlA
Really activates those almonds

If it impedes with public or private property, then yes. But Trump isn't talking about vandalism, he is talking about burning the American flag being against the law.

only for americans. i shouldnt lose citizenship or be jailed for burning another countrys flag

on this topic...absolutely

sounds like a cult

>>freedom of speech in the US of A
>lol
Said the country where many forms of political expression are just plain illegal.

Meanwhile in America... Trump is wrong, again.
I didn't even vote for the guy, but Jesus he's just a huge embarrassment.
I can understand not agreeing with the 1st Amendment, but between this and the Muslim ban....
It's like he either doesn't understand it, or he just wants to pretend it doesn't exist.
Either way, it's just embarrassing that this clown became president.

>if you hate the country you're in so much that you're going to publicly shit on that country's flag, then get the fuck out
what if your country is a federation and you want independence from it?

China is trading their ecosystem for monies. It's already caught up to them. China has long admitted to the existence of "cancer cities". They're not countering pollution because their willingness to kill themselves to outbid everyone to manufacture more clock radios as cheaply as possible is being exploited.

Whether the earth warms up or not, this behavior spells unsustainability and death for everyone. It's just that "global warming" is considered the most urgent pollution symptom so far.

Thank god can we speed up the process so I dont have to hear winy pussy liberals speak anymore.

Depends on the context

Done alone and posted on social media like Dylan Roof? No, but throw them on a list.

During a riot? Yes.

not a refutation

edgy

There's a girl on vid.me who all her videos are of her shitting on countries flags

sounds like a cuck

Why does everyone hate on the "muslim ban"? What is so bothersome about temporarily stopping a process to figure out why it keeps causing death of innocents in your country?

No, Burning in ceremony is the correct way to dispose of a damaged US Flag without disgracing it

I agree.

We can deport leftists this way.

>Antifa burns American flags
>They all get deported the culturally rich nation of Mexico
>Everything is okay in America
I hope this happens

100% right

Maga!

>implying that just because someone lives in a certain country they completely agree with all the political or social policies the country has and somehow implying that a different country should act in a particular manor contrary to the country the person lives in somehow invalidates their point

Nice one pony fucker

you can have freedom of speech but you can't disrespect the institutions?

kinda makes freedom of speech pointless

I support allowing the flag to be burned to preserve the freedom it represents.

If we start telling people how they can and can't peacefully protest and show criticism in their own country (and don't tell me that burning a piece of fabric is automatically non-peaceful, we light fires all the time with no harm done - grills, cigarettes, campfires, ect) then the flag stands for nothing to begin with, and might as well be burned.

If you tell people they can't burn the flag, then the flag should be burned.

If you tell people they CAN burn the flag, they shouldn't anyway, but you can still call them a dick for doing so.

And don't tell me that "someone died for that flag".
Nobody ever died for the flag itself. They died, in their own minds, defending the freedom that the flag is supposed to be a symbol of. Taking that freedom away, is a far worse insult to their sacrifice than burning the symbol.

well, of course not under those circumstances ya dip. but if you desecrate the flag you should be punished

If the flag is worn out, tarnished or soiled it is to be disposed of by burning. This is the proper procedure for getting rid of a flag.

>it's a if you don't like trump you must like hillary post

>implying Trump knows anything about the Flag code or military proceedure

Notice it says nothing about permafrost currently melting only that it might melt which might be apocalyptic. Non-committal weasel words and sensationalism.

It's still assuming that more CO2 has positive correlation with increased humidity when we have yet to see actual evidence of this happening.

Yes, if the permafrost melts it'll be bad. However your concerns should be on the activity of that giant fusion reactor in the sky not us.

>Literally hasn't been a single Muslim refugee who has committed a terrorist attack on US soil
>All the "Muslim" related terrorism within the US were all US citizens
>I just say things that align with my agenda against muslims because I'm an uneducated trump voter :^)

No, but the police shouldn't arrest/prosecute anyone who BTFOs flag burners.

Automatic temporary insanity defense.

A few Marxist faggots eat their own teeth and it will fall right out of fashion.

>Why does everyone hate on the "muslim ban"?
In my case, it's just what I said.
Obama blocked travel from Iraq (I think it was) for two years.
Perfectly legal because he didn't give the courts reason to believe he was blocking people based on their religion.
On the other hand, if Fuckface vonClownstick really wanted to ban Muslims he shot himself in the foot when he spent a year telling everybody he wanted to block people based on their religion.
Again...
>It's like he either doesn't understand (the first amendment), or he just wants to pretend it doesn't exist.
Either way it's like hiring a plumber, only to find out he doesn't know what a pipe is.
High school kids understand the constitution better than Trump apparent;y does.

>>All the "Muslim" related terrorism within the US were all US citizens
Not quite.
The Boston Marathon bombers were from Russia, lol.

there's like 4-5 countries where there are no flag desecration laws

seems cultish to me

FUCK THIS SHIEEEET , IT'S A PONY SHOAH AND IM GOING TO 8-CHAN, FU GUYS 'MLP' PUNKS GOT OLD

jesus, that's real.

vox.com/world/2017/1/27/14412420/terrorism-muslims-america-islam-trump

cnn.com/2017/01/29/us/refugee-terrorism-trnd/

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/01/trump-immigration-ban-terrorism/514361/

people.com/politics/donald-trump-refugee-muslim-ban-terrorist-attack-us-statistics/

Watch as /mlpol/acks struggle to argue facts with anything other than meme replies such as:
> (insert publication here) jewish owned
> (insert publication here) jewish conspiracy
> (insert publication here) jewish propaganda
>(insert publication here) fake news

B
T
F
O

>muh feelings
Someone give this snowflake baby a bottle.

It's common law dipshit

From Russis but nationalized US citizens who came in legally not through the refugee program as children of immigrant parents. They were naturalized US citizens when the attacks occurred not refugees.

>consequences

As an April 1 joke, they're selling American Flags that are severely toxic when burned. You won't lose citizenship, but you might lose all your hair.

No, he's wrong. Flag burning is a form of freedom of speech.

People who burn the American flag because "muh racist history" are still retards though

>We can deport leftists this way.
>>They all get deported the culturally rich nation of Mexico
Why would any other nation take deported criminals with no history in that country?
If this is shitposting, you're doing it very poorly.

this
Not the first case that some american can't see further than the 2 party system / 2 president candidates

He is REALLY REALLY SMART.. he advises himself because he is the smartest.

I think so I keep seeing it on twitter

>loss of citizenship
Are there any crimes that actually result in that?

I dunno it's not really a statement in anyway. Burning the flag means nothing but make people angry. It's basically a hitler was right but for lefties.

Like oh wow you're so edgy, but few people will actually do or say anything important with it.

It's like the mcdonald's of counterculture.

Wow, that's the worst strawman I've ever seen, and I've been here since 2012.

>#jill stein for president

>flag represents freedom
>burn flag using freedom of speech burning your freedom

I just don't know.

these brony faggots have got to go...

We do way worse to each other flags than burning it.

I don't see why I would be mad if a random guy took the time to burn some fibre

Flag burning is incredibly stupid o nboth sides.

On one hand, once you do it you signal everyone around you with half a brain that you are clinically retarded. It literally does nothing except show you're an angsty faggot who saw American Idiot's music video and want to spark 'muh revolution'.

On the other hand, the morons who chimp out when someone burns a flag is also incredibly stupid. Though, it is more entertaining to see a smug sjw getting punched, so I'll take it.

Burning the flag is protected under our Constitution.

:^)

They can only take it away if you were found out to be a war criminal. You have to renounce it otherwise.

Checked and I agree.
Freedom of speech is one thing. But when you are burning the countries flag which you live in. It is a declaration of war. Men and Women have live in and fought for your country and if you don't like it, then get out. But when you burn the flag, you are burning with it the memories of the entire nation and what it took to give you that freedom to begin with. I see it as a treasonous act towards your own county.

He is always right you cuck

Why focus on where the poster was from instead of making your point if you weren't trying to imply that their opinion was somehow lesser because of their own countries laws..?

Because they're refugees and not taking them is racist

I wish the left wrapped themselves in the flag.

It's quite tragic that flag burners want to scrap the constitution in reality.