Franchesca Ramsey Heads to Comedy Central With New Pilot

I'm so glad I'm done with TV, Sup Forums.

nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/franchesca-ramsey-heads-comedy-central-new-pilot-n748096

She looks like if you took a jew and a black and they did the Trunks/Gohan merge

(((Comedy Central))) has been terrible for years. Now it's funny because of how hard they are trying to suck nigger cocks to make everyone happy and hate da wite manz

I am so glad I got rid of cable years ago

Bump

How is she a comedian?

YAAAAAASSSSSS SLAY QWEEN

Please Jesus or Allah or Shiva or whoever, just fucking end it already.

Comehdee centruh yeah boyeeee

Oh my God no a BLACK comedian who is also a woman? END OF THE FUCKING WORLD!

Grow up.

Sage.

I read about this already.

Ramsey says the show is going to be all about "showing people different identities". I don't know what's funny about any of that.

Comedy Central will drop it within three episodes do to weak performance. She isn't Keene and Peele replacement. She'll try to inject her SJW shit into her show. It will not fly.

Don't be surprised if Sam Hyde gets a phone call from Comedy Central after this.

She's not. She's just a racist.

She's a "comedian" in the same sense that Fred Durst is an "artist."

So basically the exact opposite.

>"comedian"

Shut the fuck up, you weeaboo degenerate.

That's sh!t TV.

Ramsey explains things in a good manner but her bias and her style make me pull out my hair, seriously.

Go watch The Americans or Miami Vice but please not that.

This. Comedy Central is known for shows like South Park, MST3K, and World Peace, so SJW shit is not going to fly and the audience is not going to swallow it.

You must know who she is, either that your a dumb nig nog yourself

>She'll try to inject her SJW shit into her show.

SJW shit is her show. There's no trying or injecting about it.

>the rising star is known to be blunt and keep it real. Combining laughter and activism, she speaks out on issues of race and pop culture

That's *so* original!

Her new show will be garbage

I guarantee it.

>Comedy
good one

ugh

These late night (((comedians))) are like a pack of wolves that pass around the same joke, and they never make any risks

>NBCBLK

Is this a black division of NBC or something that specializes in negro-centric news?

Comedy Central new original series:

'Finding my dad'

>SJW shit is not going to fly and the audience is not going to swallow it.

You serious? Comedy Central has been full on SJW for the last 5 years or so. Nathan For You is the only saving grace since South Park sucks ow.

I HATE THIS FUCKING CUNT. SHE IS NOT A COMEDIAN. FUCK LIBTARD CENTRAL.