"ew omg yeah I'm never having babies!"

Hello Sup Forums,

A few days ago I was at a college baseball game with four of my very attractive female friends. I am 20 years old. The conversation shifted into children and whatnot, and several of the girls said that they did not want to have kids, but rather they would adopt. What is this? Why is this becoming a thing, and what can we do about it? It seems like an 'empowering' thing nowadays to just be married without children in their opinion. What can be done about this degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In my country we have a saying it goes a little something like this why would you bother to pick up the Apple when you can just buy one but we also fuck those in our country so I wouldn't trust everything that comes out of our mouths

>college basketball game

stopped reading there

baseball buddy. clearly you hadnt even started reading

Adopting brown children is seen as a positive thing. That+"stronk independent womyn" feminism = maximum virtue signalling. Don't blame them, it's just what they've been conditioned to do.
However,
>college
>women
That's the first issue. Read this whole thing, then respond back.

>college frisbee game

Stopped reading right there.

>College Soccer game

Stopped reading there

woah holy shit. everyone needs to read that.

The ultimate fantasy for many women is raising their own BBCand eventually start fucking it

Virtue signalling

It's because girls are so vapid that the thought of bearing another life and "ruining their bodies" makes them anxious.

>four of my very attractive female friends.
Nope, bullshit.

true

>yeah I'm never having babies!

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Save and share, please.

WDHMBT?

i most certainly will! thank you sir

>college bowling game

Stopped reading there.

But yeah all women say that shit since they're scared of pregnancy. After a couple of times that you come into them and said clearly that you want kids in the future, they'll start considering the idea.

Never trust women that tell you what they want. They don't know themselves.

They're full of shit. They probably think you want to hear those things. And if they do believe what they say, which I doubt, they'll change their minds before 30.

do you think they'll change their mind in a few years? or do they stay that way?

The older they grow the more they will feel the pressure, that's natural. My gf is 26 and still says that shit, but is also sure that she will have kids one day. They are scared because pregnancy is scary for them.

>tfw i subtly redpilled her by fetishizing pregnancy and now she screams "pls user inseminate my eggs i want your children inside me" while i'm cumming
>"wtf is happening to me user why am i so excited by this"
>mfw

That's ultimately flawed because the person who wrote this thinks that the nuclear family is how people used to live, which it isn't. Most of the time you'd have multi-generational housing and in poor fractions of the population the woman had to work too. The higher up you went the less women had to work, and then they didn't raise or even feed their children since they had nannies and wet nurses.

top kek hell yeah you genius

Wait until they hit their 30ies. Then they get in baby mode.