Leftists still think any Democrat has a hope of defeating President Trump in 2020

>Leftists still think any Democrat has a hope of defeating President Trump in 2020

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-election-exclusive-idUSKBN17L2N3
youtube.com/watch?v=4VCgU1v0c3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw They're even more delusional than Jeb

>
Only Bernie could defeat him possibly. Warren is to stale

>tfw you know Trump and all of his associates will die in jail

Barack Hussein Obama is a stupid nigger

>Rightists think the republican party won't be rebranded as the Trump party for the rest of its miserable existence

Only that shitbag will have the last laugh. When that time comes please at least try to blame your sorrows on him instead of on in leftists like you always fucking do.

Bernie couldn't even beat Crooked.

It depends. Who has the ability to run against him? Certainly not Bernie or Hillary, so don't say them.

ahem ahem

holy shit that pic I never saw it.

you got it wrong. he's going to jail
reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-election-exclusive-idUSKBN17L2N3

Literally impossible now that the Republicans have taken over the working party platform. Democrats need to get their shit together fucking quick, identity politics is suicide.

wrong thread

Who could have guessed that being the Anti-White party wouldn't win elections in this decade

>Being this delusional

Occupy Democrats and Leftists on /r/Politics are in for a shock when President Trump wins again in 2020 because, shockingly, he isn't the next Hitler and doesn't want to gas Muslims and Mexicans, and is actually great for jobs and immigration

It's fucking madness. It's actually not good for the country at all because we are a two party system. When one party is completely pathetic, what the hell are we really doing?

No worries, it has happened before. For something like 40 years one party was in control after the Civil War

youtube.com/watch?v=4VCgU1v0c3I

>mfw all they have is Pocahontas, an old commie and a muslim

Fair enough. Also the Republicans are fairly compartmentalized among themselves, case in point the Healthcare bill not going through. I really shouldn't worry too much.

He confirmed he will just do 1 term, he won't be a candidate in 2020, he will already be too old

They'll probably go full retard and run Pocahontas or that SJW faggot Cory Booker.

Nice spic.

Yep Democrats have got it easily.

Trump is a Jew.

I can't think of a single human,
american or not,
that
a) would be willing to take him on in a campaign
and b) also win

What? No, he literally signed up for a second term the day of his inauguration. He even has a campaign slogan laid out: "Keep America Great"

It will just fraction, either democrats will rebrand themselves with fresh faces (unlikely) or their voters besides die-hard bipartisan will move to either a different platform or prop up a less right leaning republican.

It's happened before just not in an extremely long time, either way unless Trump has an insane scandal (hard to top others) it'd have to be a legitimate one that sticks too... He's got 8 in the bag it seems like.

i wonder if they'll use the "he's not qualified" argument next election cycle

trump will be absolute shit in 2020 but the democrats will still find a way to fuck it up

You know it baybee

>Less right-wing Republican

Dude, Trump is the most Centrist Republican since Nixon. He even came out in support of LGBT during the campaign

>people like this exist

nuke us now, make it a warning to extraterrestrials to never become like us

Trump supporter here and would love to have a second term but I can't see him running again, people forget the man is in his 70s, he's the oldest US president to date.

The job he is in isn't exactly stress free, it adds decades onto your appearance (pic related), so I don't think trump will run, I can however see Mike Pence running in his place

They're already fast tracking it by propping race baiting commies up and hinting another Hillary run, if voter id laws become federal like Trump has hinted... I can't see dems winning over new voters, it's also being shown that alot of this upcoming gen are right leaning, if they don't restructure they're going to lose and badly.

how would he be stressed if he doesnt do anything? he's golfing and watching tv all day

>he thinks drumpf with an approval rating of 30% is going to win.

top kek

>Trump supporter here

First sign of a shill. You ain't clever

>The most desperately super liberal quintuple-downed progressive runs against incumbent Trump
>Their primary slogan to antagonize Trump is "Make America Great Again"
>It backfires hard

Trump is a billionaire, though. He has great healthcare. And hell, if David Rockefeller is any indication, Trump can just use the souls of his young to revitalise himself in four years

Depends on the topic, the lgbt is one of several he's pro-life and has a hard stance on immigration.
There's plenty of republicans who aren't and are pretty much just republican by party affiliation.

Oh. I didn't know Trump would still be President in 2020, given his inevitable impeachment.

You caught me goy

Don't be an eegit, trump may be seen as a god on here but he is still a man, and a man at that age can decline very quickly, just wait till you see him at the end of his 4 years he will look old, frail and probably still orange

>it adds decades onto your appearance
>Posts pic of two presidents who served almost a full decade

You suck at this.

Sorry I was given limited options considering how gun hungry America is and how much presidents didn't meet the end of their terms

Trump will get wrecked in 2020 unless they decide to run Hillary or Warren. Even a guy like Sanders or Booker will absolutely wreck him. Before you jump on me for being a shill, just look at it by the numbers. Texas and Georgia for the last several election cycles have been reliably red (Florida is a swing state now, but it wasn't before) Trump narrowly won those states compared to his predecessors and it's clear these two states are going the way that Florida did. All the swing states that he won, were by virtue of him NOT being Hillary and perceived as NOT being establishment. Once we're 4 years in and manufacturing jobs still haven't returned, we're going to see some serious turn-arounds in the rust belt and swing states like MI, WI, PA.

Trump only won by 2 states. Trump is not dumb and knows this, that's why he spends so much time down in Florida at Mar-a-Lago and is still campaigning in those key swing states. I don't believe republicans will get Florida in 2020 though, and at the very latest, Texas will become a swing state 2024 and be a blue state by 2032.

You guys don't understand that if he continues to diminish Bannon's role in the WH and alienates Mercer, Breitbart and a big part of his most loyal base WILL turn on him. On that same note, if he doesn't make enough concessions to neocons, they too will turn on him. Don't get your hopes up Sup Forums or you'll be in for a rude awakening come 2020.

Poor snowflakes