Anti-Antifa Gear

I put together this collection of graphics of some anti-Antifa gear. Post your gear or suggestions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LP3YPzGGFXw
youtu.be/Wpf4DJcuPiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Full authentic crusader Armor

My personal gear for resisting the far left

Anything that isn't respectable, smart dress, or legitimate battle armour, is not welcome.

>no lead-knuckle gloves

disapoint

The cops will take that away you might be arrested.

I heard the cops sometimes take away those masks when they find them.

Mate you need some shin protection. Most anti-fa are too weak to lift their leg high enough for a crotch shot so they go for the shins instead. Get some high grade protection and kick into their attack. 40% or so chance of breaking their feet depending on how much the two of you held back.
Defensive shorts are really where it is at though. Nothing better than watching a wuss break their foot on your balls.

>not dressing in full plate armor
Posteth not thine animal dung, knave

>The anti-fa tommorow, WW3 on sunday suit.

I was going to add in shin protection but I just wanted to put in the basics. Protection of vital organs and shit.

Can't bring this to a free speech rally

i wouldnt bring it to a free speech rally but it is definitely part of my anti-antifa gear

This is one of /ourguy/

youtu.be/LP3YPzGGFXw

They sometimes bring toe protection which means that shins are of the highest priority along with covering your face to prevent sprays.
If you're going to bring a shield then you're already in "this guy's looking for trouble" territory so you may as well make sure you don't end up in casualty from their 2nd most common method of attack.

dont forget you flashlight

>"Muh respectabilituh"

top kek, well meme'd friend

U rated post

Although very practical, that looks ridiculously difficult to make. We need some general uniform everyone who goes to these things is wearing. It's not a rule but it should be a guideline. I think this is a bit too complicated imo.

Did you know motorcycle clubs have been known to use bicycle locks tied into bandanas or those big mag lights?

I'd consider having the facemask in case of smoke and shit.

But I would rather not try to perpetrate same kind of masked bastard picture as Antifa.

Don't you use water to wash off pepper spray, it'll make the burn worse.

The trick is to make a solution of water and antacid like Maalox and use that.

Fucked up but I heard police confiscate these masks at a lot of these events, that's why I didn't add it.

Keked.

I thought you use milk.

Hope you save those knee pads for when you go to jail.

>Muh PR

It's better to mask up and be untraceable then care about what the media (that already hates you) will use against you.

Hand wraps. A Melee weapon is better, but if you cant or get it stolen/broken/etc.. you wont break your fist punching skulls

my riot gear tools are a midevil poleaxe, that gun, and a full set of combat gear, (kevlar helmet and facemask, platecarrier w/ ceramic plates w/ chainmail torso backing)

Milk will work too, but antacid and water solution is cheaper and doesn't expire.

Because they'll be able to tell the difference between that and regular gloves.

I can't imagine that the media can criticize the right for wearing masks if antifa are wearing masks and the police are not confiscating them. If anything the right should wear masks specifically so they ban them at events like this to force antifa to not wear masks, thus removing their main strength.

Give me a rundown on respirators, which one should be used against pepper spray, stink and smoke bombs?

Why don't people wear motorbike gloves? They can do some damage.

Clever, antifa women will be unable to get close to you.

this, mix Maalox with water. It is relatively cheap and you can buy in tablet or gel form.

I get the precaution, but I still would insist that the end goal should not be to become a force of intentionally identity obscuring fuckers like Antifa.

This would be good, but as if Antifa cares about a "mask ban" anyways.

> milk

for nationalism meme or does it work somehow?

Best thing to do is to mask up with those skeleton masks like NA and the Berkeley guys have done and stay concealed.

This ... and maybe a can of Pepsi

I would bring a bunch of Pepsi.

Job application

I bring knives and friends.

>motorbike gloves
I think anti-knife gloves might be better. I suspect Antifa are going to ramp it up with knife attacks at some point. They are already throwing bottles and bricks and bashing people in the head with bike locks. People going against them need forearm, body and hand protection against knives.

I disagree. We need to conceal our identity. Not only does a mask and uniform embolden people and strike fear into enemy by brand recognition but the state and antifa will comb the photos looking to dox you and track you down.
As things get more heated, communist militants may just assassinate you for humiliating them or the feds might raid you if they find out who you are.
You're also not the only one at risk, antifa will target your family just like the kikes targeted Richard Spencer's mom.

Capsaicin(what makes pepperspray burn) is fat soluble.
Also works to cool down your mouth after eating something spicy.

You forgot the easiest. Steel toe boot.

>we Antitifa nao.

???

At best you're all useful idiots playing into the left's hand. The only demonstrators you ever hear about as being "right" are the pacific ones.

Also, please remember when both left and right wing fight, it's always easier to paint the right wing as the fanatics. We only have to lose really. (polite sage)

Freeze the Pepsi, then throw in antifa faces.

> mask
I thought it was a mechanized robo-cup used to protect my dick and balls.

Better if you buy steel toe shoes. It's less obvious that you have steel toes.

>you're all useful idiots playing into the left's hand

You PR faggots never learn.

I think using American Flag imagery is better than skeleton for optics. The purpose is not to try to scare them, it's to shut them down so they can not do any damage. If these keep happening people will just see patriotic americans fighting degenerate black clad violent lunatics, it turns their perceived strength against them.

Welp better never do anything and accept white genocide

>less obvious that you have steel toes

WTF? Are boots outlawed where you live?

Shaver to trim that crusty moldy bush.

Will chant:

HANDS UP PANTS DOWN, LET ME SHAVER GO TO TOWN.

Why do so many people at these things fight with a backpack on?

Protip: do not fight with a backpack on

T W I N M A X I M
W
I
N
M
A
X
I
M

>LARPing this hard
OP is a faggot as usual

PRfaggotry is no bueno dude. Scaring them and emboldening your allies is the name of the game.

People respect because they first learned to fear. Why is a man in a suit and tie respectable? Because he can punish his enemies.

Why is a biker dressed in weird leather still respected? He can punish his enemies. Inspire fear?

Why is a cop respected? He can punish his enemies.
Why is that retarded fashion of baggy pants considered cool among kids? It symbolizes someone that can punish his enemies.

You can look as fucking stupid as you want but
Get people afraid and you wield power.

Is that also how you defend your virginity?

when is someone going to dress like a real rwds?

How can you not know about milk?

> >we Antitifa nao.

I don't think anti-antifa should be like antifa but in a few ways the right is forced to adopt some antifa characteristics due to the fact that they are strategically effective.

> ??? At best you're all useful idiots playing into the left's hand. The only demonstrators you ever hear about as being "right" are the pacific ones.

Most of what I wrote was defensive gear. It's not offensive. This is not 'like antifa'.

> Also, please remember when both left and right wing fight, it's always easier to paint the right wing as the fanatics. We only have to lose really. (polite sage)

So what are your suggestions? More people getting skulls cracked in? More people getting arrested for defending themselves? Not smart.

>not dressing for business
Do you even ride?

Repost with prices of gear located on amazon... Make it easy and accessible if you want to do it right.

No-Dachi!

I was going to do that but I didn't want this to seem like an advertisement/spam.

> anti-antifa
> nowadays you have to literally street fight a bunch a fascist communist group called anti fascism something to avoid being locked up for having an (((illegal))) opinion

what has the world come to

Or you can buy bike armor for $50.

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=bike+armor

don't forget chalk shit to mark special-fags like u-lock ect.

Have some based Rockwell

youtu.be/Wpf4DJcuPiE

Why don't we just call it fa gear?

It's exactly what Hitler had to do.
Your turn pal

They put bolts, rocks, old batteries and pepper spray in their for the skirmishes, if they put it down it would get stolen?

>chalk shit to mark special-fags like u-lock

Weak. If you get your hands on that scumbag, then beat him bloody. Simple.

Yes goyim dont do anything ever to fight back no matter what just let them beat you up

>anti-Antifa Gear

Wouldn't that just be fa gear?

We'll, Berkeley just banned Queen Anne. AntiFa lives another day ...

would literally be the best riot uniform for the fashy goy

wearing a cup is a good idea op. Those faggots would go for your nuts instantly

Blue collar work shirts and a gopro

This is just larping, it might be fun but it doesn't actually achieve anything.
Look at how the left have organised and learn from them. The most important thing we can do is provide infrastructure. This is RECRUITING, TRANSPORT, PROPAGANDA
RECRUITING: This means talking to people in your area and getting them to commit to actually attending the rally. Meetup with like minded people, talk to people who seem sympathetic to us and get to come along.
TRANSPORT: Carpooling or bussing. There is strength in numbers, not only in the actual riot but in peoples perceptions of the strength of the movement. It is important to make attending as easy as possible. Not everyone who wants to come has the money to do so, so organise carpools and even hire a bus if that is what it takes.
PROPAGANDA: Have printed banners that are easy to read from a distance, make them clever so the media want to use them for clicks. We have the best memes so use them. This also means that the demo should have some responsible for sending photos of the protest to friendly media sources (along with numbers of attendees and how many people got arrested).

forgot pic

>amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=bike+armor

This is actually a pretty good suggestion.

I always wanted a crusader style kevlar outfit. Not sure how I'd go about it though. Would be costly.

Medical support is also important and if you have any training please attend these demos as a medic. Remember the police and emergency services are either staying neutral or actively supporting antifa, they cannot be relied on if needed.
It isn't enough to bring a roll of bandages you also need to know how to deal with specific injuries and have the right gear for it.
Look at helping people who have:
Chemical mace injuries
Stabbing wounds
Large cuts
Head injuries/concussion

That would be crazy.