(((Marvel's Cloak and Dagger)))

Don't know anything about the comics; what's this kike shit?

freeform.go.com/shows/marvels-cloak-and-dagger/news/olivia-holt-aubrey-joseph-land-title-roles-in-marvels-cloak-dagger

I swear this isn't a slide thread

Up

Yes, it's kike shit. Remember what Jordan Peterson said. The Eye of Horus is the most important symbolism. Use your eye and look directly at the nigger swarm. Learn as much as you can and work your ass off.

You will see better days. Don't focus so much on the ones that fall (burn the coal).

Focus on saving the ones that are red pilled.

Lastly, leave Sup Forums. Stop watching entertainment.

I'm only here to save you.

>leave Sup Forums
Kek

Cloak and Dagger are like F-list capeshit heroes from mahvel. I can't remember if they started out as X-men muties or if that came later, which should you how "literally who" they are. Dagger has light/laser abilities and Cloak is a walking black hole who "feeds"
off daggers powers to sustain himself.

If you're suspecting it's a BMWG propaganda thing you're probably right even though they are as old as the 90's. If they're actually dredging them up for the movie universe then you're pretty much spot on in your suspicion. It's both a BMWG pairing and they're also running out of black heroes to use.

>90's
My bad, they were created in the 83.

It's just a tv show it looks like. I'm sure the Black Panther movie will do BMWW though

This is a TV show not a movie btw. The hollywood kikes would love to sell us this interracial romance in the form of a feature length film, but even they recognize these F-list heroes wouldn't sell enough tickets to justify a big budget movie. Given the success of their netflix series starring D-list heroes (at best) they are getting more confident with tv shows centering around lesser known heroes.

>I can't remember if they started out as X-men muties or if that came later,

They were drug addicts who got their powers from a new illegal drug that a mad scientist started selling on the street.

>BMWW drug addicts
Sounding pretty realistic desu

Black Panther is the epitome of kangz we wuz, that might piss off the black demographic if he breeds outside of the wukanda kang master race.

Ah yeah I forgot they were an attempt to promoting the war on drugs. Dagger has that ability to purge drug addiction.

They're just friends in the comics and they're junkies if I remember correctly

Yeah just like Hazmat and Mettle right?

They've been around since 1982 you fucking autist. Christ.

As I've stated, they're also relatively unpopular F-list super heroes born out of the war on drugs effort. Their reason for coming back is entirely because of the pairing.

>Don't know anything about the comics
So, youte just like a tumblrite getting mad at things you don't actually care about.

Well I care about Western society so...

>they're just friends
Literally the first sentence in the article:
>Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger TV show is a live-action interracial romance

They've never been mutants, they were druggies who got mixed up with super science drugs. Because drugs are cool.
And they aren't really obscure they just aren't used much. People like them and they're always cool when they appear in things.

See:
OP is still slightly for retarded for making a thread on a topic he admittedly knows nothing about; however, as the other user pointed out there is definitely some kind of kike agenda behind giving some literally who marvel characters their next tv show.

>(((Marvel))) and (((DC))) comics
Fuck off with your kikeish bullshit...
Look up who created and pioneered comic books and had all the degenerate influence in them.

back to

But you don't care about comics. And if you did you'd know all comic book adaptation suck, except X-Men Evolutions.

they started in spiderman. early eighties i think? they didn't get their own series till around secret wars tough.

I am slightly retarded for having an extra for in front of retarded

Forgot pic.

>Tyrone Johnson (Aubrey Joseph)... has the ability to engulf others in darkness.
i don't know, this is so on the nose it's absurd.

Surprised the black women aren't getting all whipped up over this

Literally a Tyrone

>some literally who marvel characters
Everybody knows and likes Cloak and Dagger. They might not be a Hank Pym or Reed Richards but they're at least more well liked than Dazzler.

Pretty sure it's flip-flopped. Either the drugs activated their mutie genes or gave them the power itself.

It's comics, every writer is trying to weed out the shit they think is retarded.

Should we use troll social media accounts to manufacture outrage over the race and powers? The white one's powers are light powers and the black one's powers are dark powers. We could pretend to be outraged and demand the roles be re-cast with a race reversal.

Hm, I was certain the were solidly mutates but apparently not. Maybe they used to be mutates but not anymore. Whatever.

Most people don't know about it yet, I imagine

This could be good for some banter

His power is more "absorb people into his cloak that is a portal to a darkness dimension". He's a teleporter.

>Everybody knows and likes Cloak and Dagger
No, they are only slightly known because of their designs, especially Dagger's leotard.

Created by Bill Mantlo and Ed Hannigan.

> salty as fuck about shit he says he doesnt care about
> sounds legit.

the only thing that bugs me is they are trotting out these shit tier titles but no Moon Knight????

come on, Moon Knight is just begging for a We Wuz Kangs treatment, and i wouldnt give a shit about that, if it was done well.

> ancient Egyptian gods
> bestowing power on a mortal to act as their hand on earth
> stalking the night doling out justice and dragging escaped egyptian demons back to hell
> literally the process server for ancient egyptian tomb curses

you clowns know you want this.

Because this isn't a we wuz kangz thing, they have Black Panther for that.

>leave Sup Forums
Not possible at this point

R A C E M I X N O W G O Y I M

Racemixing shit aside, the comic was kinda cool because it dealt with the horrible CHUD-hole NYC of the early 80's.

> literally who characters to fill more BMWW bullshit even though we already have jessica jones and luke cage

Won't watch

come on is 5778 now

are you an illiterate racist

are you?

I AM SO SICK OF THIS BM WG FUCKING PROPAGANDA BEING SHOVED IN OUR FACE GOD DAMN IT FUCK YOU MARVEL