Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
youtube.com/watch?v=gH476CxJxfg
youtube.com/watch?v=7iHXt6DzC9g
youtube.com/watch?v=nvIDOquxbKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=f6TS3fcrVQ0&index=9&list=UU8WX2lUGdDv9UeVaq6CFvig
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop being such a fucking faggot hugbox on Sup Forums then. Sage goes in all fields.

You fuck off, go back to your shitty board.

Can anyone give me some filters to hide stupid fucking threads like these?

Also sage.

And which board is that?

ITT: People who did nothing wrong

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

/r9k/. Stay the fuck off

Filter Canadians, Malaysians, and Ireland. Add "Sup Forums BTFO" and "Drumpf" and that's like 75% of it gone.

Haha, we declare coup's on all boards, from pony to Sup Forums , you cannot stop the Sup Forums invasion

I'm going to start going on there to shitpost just to piss you depressed fuckers off.

I've had Canada filtered for the longest time. Thanks for the other stuff though.

>I'm going to start going on there to shitpost just to piss you depressed fuckers off.
Yeah me too.
Thanks for the tip, OP

You fuck off. The boards been raped to death with BLACKEDposting and endless trap threads and this is the hill you want to die on?

He's probably still salty about being left out.

You nazi faggots were merged with /mlp/

Piss off

Holy kek, saved.

MLP fuckers are better than >40% of R9K. At least we're a worthy enough board to get merged with something.

I love this image so much

OP Shill theme /thread/
youtube.com/watch?v=gH476CxJxfg

And it was fucking great, we actually were rid of shills and redditfags because they fear the horse pussy. Stay bootyblasted.

hail /mlpol/

youtube.com/watch?v=7iHXt6DzC9g

youtube.com/watch?v=nvIDOquxbKQ

youtube.com/watch?v=f6TS3fcrVQ0&index=9&list=UU8WX2lUGdDv9UeVaq6CFvig

Top zozzle
And I want /mlpol/ back

There's no way Sup Forums could make that board any worse than it already is.

I honestly don't believe this is as prevalent as most people think. The truth is that a LOT of people on this website has right-wing opinions, aside from Sup Forums users.

>everyone that disagrees with me is a Sup Forumsack

Idk man I mean I lean right wing but you guys just make us look absolutely retarded. Im sure some of it is false flagging but Jesus Christ. There's something to be said for subtlety

It's almost like the Jews and being against PC bullshit has been site-wide staples for over a decade.

sageI have to agree with OP. I come here for Sup Forums. When I browse another board, I leave the Sup Forums shitposting behind. Anyone who makes Sup Forums threads or shitposts incessantly on other boards is absolute cancer.