If you could blow any country the fuck up with no repercussions what country would you decimate?

If you could blow any country the fuck up with no repercussions what country would you decimate?

mars

Mexico

niggers

USA

I'm tired of jews

USA

Israel

Sweden.

USA

America.
Hopefully it kicks off our civil war so we can set things right again.

America.

If we fall, so does the rest of this world.

I want off this ride.

Liechtenstein

Good night Tuvalu.

USA

Without the United States israel will die anyway

The UK

Israel

Germany. Country full of perverts and straight up sociopaths. Literally no contribution to the world beyond nice cars and chocolate.

Gas 'em.

Sweden no !

Leafland.

Quebec

Britain. Hands down.

New Zealand

>chocolate
you sure your not thinking of Switzerland ?

Saudi arabia.

California

Why do you hate white people?

You can blow it up with a firecracker.

Israel

Dont know why everyone keeps sucking their cocks. Fuck those jews.

They will just get another country the be their slave. UK, Germany, France are all waiting in line to be Israel's lapdog. If you want to end slavery then kill the master not the slaves.

Found the Shlomo

good one Ming

How about South-Africa. Showing the world that us white men too, have compassion for our fellow man.

USA.

Israel dies, Russia controls the middle east, Europe stops having such bad influence, everyone is happy.

easily the uk, but if i'd keep going everywhere else if that was possible

This

The Swiss have way better chocolate, for sure, but I know I've had some good stuff from Germany before.

Switzerland is a fucking beautiful country.

The top kikes live in US though.

The ones that play the big game

RUSSIA aka CCCP

DIE FUCKING COMMIES

Move to the US and then blow it the fuck up

Israel obviously

ITS HAPPENING 10 KILTON NUKE TEST OVER THE STATE OF NEW YORK ON THE 24TH

Russia

China

Turkey

Greenland.

United shitstain of yanquis.

God I fucking hate you people.

Not out of jealousy, like your arrogant egos think.

But because you ruined one of the most fucking perfect political systems ever imagined by mankind with your fucking apathy and lust for comfort.

Fuck you. Nuke you to hell.

Probably Africa.

It's about time that they fucked off.

whoever has the world leaders, even better wait for them to be together then boom

French Polynesia

Germany

I love how the British national character is basically whining about the weather, moaning about everything, being a functioning alcoholic and basically hating ourselves.

If you don't answer Israel you are a newfag.

USA

The Bilderberg Meeting

>best korea nukes usa

We are liberated

Found the shitskin spic whose parents hid Nazis on their bean farm in Noiva do Cordeiro for reals.

Saudi Arabia

Canada

I would work to have a single country formed covering the whole middle east as one united people then I would kill them all tbqh.

Germany

USA, not because I dislike them, but the sudden loss of both a major economic power and the worlds most powerful military would cause chaos which could potentially result in europe regaining its balls.

Saudi Arabia

That and the people living here. Miserable, untrustworthy, dark haired, dark eyed people. I feel like a foreigner in my own land everyone is just so dark.

israel

>>Africa
>>a country

Fucking pissteeth pastry white jew fucktoy.

Yes, pls!

TBF, the UK has always been shit.

Just read about the industrial revolution and 19th century poverty. WW2 was our moment to shine then it went back to being completely shit again.

New Zeland.
Just for lulz.

Saudi Arabia

kek

All of it needs to go.

Just like you. Find a noose and use it.

Guatemala cuz they havenĀ“t done anything and that pisses me off.

Plot of the Modern Warfare series basically...

Then there would be no more burgers.

Finland. We can't let Finns Win.

Russia.

As great as their actions against mudslimes are, the slavs must go. They are the reason the world is in this state. Time and time again they ruin everything good. Just as they will ruin it in the future.

It may be the new dark age if Russia is gone, but the renaissance will come again, and from the ashes a great world will be born.

Brazil.

Mexico

I fucking hate kikes but once you start nuclear holocaust certainly the gate is open for future genocides. Jews are a slow burn death, sometimes you need to take out the tumor before you tackle the original cancer cell

Hear hear. I blame the establishment. The gap between rich and poor has only increased and has always been wide. I also blame the Norman Conquest of 1066 for it as well. The Normans plundered the North and the North-South divide has existed ever since. I say we should balkanize the UK and balkanize England into pic related or something. I really couldn't give a damn about this country anymore. Ethnically, we differ from one another anyway due to the tribal kingdom borders.

Ming died 397 years ago

Bhutan

Utah

FUCK THE MORMON RATS

Israel, or alternatively, make NYC and/or Commiefornia its own nation and nuke that.

No one, it will be very boring without one of you drama queens.
Everyone of you Cunts are "special".

Saudi Arabia, obviously.

Seconded.

It's things like this that make me wish pan-Arabianism succeded

India and i challenge anyone to name a worse country

+10.000

India, no more job competition

USA so that everyone can resume their conflicts without asking big bro us to help along

Saudi Arabia

Israel duh

Lot of hate for USA and UK here

The feeling is mutual, my dusky brother. Here's to your 17% Muslim population massacring the rest of you mud hut parasites, and burning that equatorial nigger nest to the ground. Cheers.

MUSLINS

Good one.

Afghanistan